[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >manage a self-storage company >"Mohammad"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>be me
>manage a self-storage company
>"Mohammad" owes 3 months of rent
>told him I'll have to auction his storage unit on Monday if I don't get at least 2 months of rent
>starts yelling at me and calling me names til he hung up

So considering the radical Islam holiday of Ramadan starts tomorrow how fucked am I?
>>
>>76080364
Do you live on the property, in a house above the place?
>>
your own damn fault for renting to mohammad in the first place. now you learn
>>
>>76080364
Rather than auction, you should donate it to a Jewish Church desu.
>>
>>76080364
you lot are cunts. i cant even owe 5 months rent and you threaten to sell my shit
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x484
>>76080364
As long as you are following the laws of your particular state and have all the paperwork in order, you have no problem. Most states have strict laws about informing the renter via certified mail, how much time you must wait before auction, etc. Speaking to someone in person, by phone, or even email would have no legal standing in many jurisdictions. But you know all this.
(Would you worry if it was a Christian before Easter?)
>>
>>76080545
It's a corporate facility so I'm only here 9-5 thankfully. Although I'm not licensed to carry so I feel pretty damn defenseless.

>>76080604
My assistant rented to him....but still legally I'm not allowed to reject people or Id lose my job
>>
>>76080364
You should call in the bomb squad
>>
>>76080930
How hard is it to pay shit in time?
Cheap ass mother fucker.
>>
>>76081119
suck my cock you nazi nigger cunt fucker i pay when i want
>>
>>76080364
call in the bomb squad.

it'll be even more sticking in your mind that the guy you're terrified of is just an angry cuck who has no idea how to even begin to make a bomb and you're retarded for worrying if you feel the intense shame of calling the police over it.
>>
How about putting explosives in his storage unit and calling the cops for "suspicious muzzies"
>>
>>76081248
then don't get pissed when the storage company doesn't get what they want u flaming queer cunt
>>
>>76080364
You should remind him that stealing in islam is punishable by amputation of the hand.
>>
>>76081523

Hofer over here gets it.
>>
File: 2015-03-22 22.59.46.jpg (556 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-22 22.59.46.jpg
556 KB, 1200x600
Has he signed a contract? Has he broken the terms of his contract? If he has, simply direct him to the paper he signed and tell him to fuck off. And auction his shit. And get a gun for fucks sake. You have your second amendment for a reason.
>>
>>76080604
Funny thing is here you have the obligation to rent to Ahmed if he matches the conditions you fixed or you can be sued and condemned.
>>
>>76080625
Good idea, you are not racist for oppressing muslims, jews get they share and then there can be jew muslim war, or something like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.