[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SOME OKIE DOKE what did he mean by this? was he talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 57168375c3618802028b45ea.jpg (51 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
57168375c3618802028b45ea.jpg
51 KB, 900x500
>SOME OKIE DOKE

what did he mean by this? was he talking about white people?
>>
> implying I give a shit about what that niggerfaggot says.
>>
>>76078084
are you always this angry?
>>
>>76077795
Definition: Okie Dokie (Pronunciation Okee-Doughkee)
1. The sauce used to fry chicken. Commonly used in Chicago style recipes to sautee the breast and legs of a chicken
2. A common saying among southern residents of the United States
3. A descriptive term for when Michelle Obama whips out her shaft and requests the tight butthole of her husband.
(Ex..M - "Show me that balloon knot" B - "okie dokie")
>>
>>76077795
I caught that too. He was referring to country white folk
>>
>>76078663
>Okie Dokie
he didnt say okie dokie though. he said okie doke.
>>
>>76078870
>He was referring to country white folk
sort of what i thought. wasnt sure though because it sounded like he was using okie doke as a pejorative
>>
>Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.

this is the transcript. maybe he wasnt talking about white people. i have no clue what he was trying to say. this dude is a mess without his teleprompter.
>>
>>76078986
wrong.

try again Obama.
>>
>>76079376
see >>76079337
that's the transcript of what he said
>>
>>76079376
He clearly said "okie doke".
>>
>>76079337
Thats how it was written on the teleprompter. We have to have equal employment opportunities and this is the result
>>
>>76077795

as someone whose relatives were called okies coming into California I have to say I am offended. triggered.

someone should sue him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.