[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the eternal anglos and burgerclaps should be exterminated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gastheanglo.jpg (23 KB, 320x223) Image search: [Google]
gastheanglo.jpg
23 KB, 320x223
Burgerclaps and anglos will defend this

>inb4 a faggot pushing a button killing 150.000 people fair and good war pratice
>>
>>76072005
Mexico? no, europ mexico
>>
>>76072005
Japan did things a lot worse than killing people instantly.

Dresden was worse than both bombs.
Besides they had to scare big bad Ivan with the nuke.
>>
>>76072005
The Japanese were not exactly innocent nice people who didn't do anything.
>>
File: a big bait for you.jpg (8 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
a big bait for you.jpg
8 KB, 204x204
>pushing a button

that's not how hiroshima or nagasaki was nuked.
fucking retard.
>>
>inb4 a faggot pushing a button killing 150.000 people fair and good war pratice

I bet you think fighting with guns is cowardly too and everyone should just use swords
>>
>War
>Fair and good

spot the teenager
>>
File: 1464791032481.jpg (170 KB, 685x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464791032481.jpg
170 KB, 685x1280
>>76072375
No no no, we sound be neoluddites, and fight with fists only, it's the true Mexican way.

Technology and advancement should be eschewed, because someone might use them
>>
>>76072200
>Japan did things a lot worse than killing people instantly.
sauce
>>
>>76072235
how do you drop a bomb from a plane?
>>
>>76072525
You do realize that is shopped right?
>>
>>76072443
>mutilated inbred protestant kikes' slave burgerturd
>defending mass killing and disregarding millenarian concept of war between two armies rather than be won through the menace of genocide

why I am not surprised?
>>
>>76072525
>Technology and advancement should be eschewed, because someone might use them
everyone knew dropping bombs from planes could be used in wars, but everybody agreed it was to be used against enemies' columns, not to carpet-bombings on cities with women, old and children.
Only the eternal jew anglo used the technology in order to state "I can genocide your population if you don't surrender".
Do an hero faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.