[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stupid nationalists want to kick out muslims We need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (49 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
49 KB, 394x526
>tfw stupid nationalists want to kick out muslims

We need muslims for our society and our economy. We cannot raise children, and without children, how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?

Why are nationalists so stupid? Why are they so short-sighted? Can't they see that refugees are actually nice people? That they're not "rapists" and "murderers"?

I go to university every day and always chat with the refugees! They are actually nice people who just want to make a better life for themselves and their children.

But stupid nationalists, especially East German subhumans just don't understand this. I hate them so much.

America is way better than Germany in this regard.

Everyone, regardless of the skin color or IQ or age, can make something out of themselves in the Land of The Free. Meanwhile Germany is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic shithole full of half-slavs and old nazis.

>tfw you will never be American

Just end my life already...
>>
as long as they fallow the law.
also ignorance of the law is no excuse
sage
>>
File: 1288515269549.png (979 KB, 780x1513) Image search: [Google]
1288515269549.png
979 KB, 780x1513
>>76067463
>>
>>76067463

this is just cause the european fascist right is as bad and retarded as the far left

the thing iwth the US is they have libertarianism/conservatism on the right which is completey different from what we have in germany

You can't vote for small government in germany

So all we are left with are these subhuman Hartz IV White Trash scumlords who are nigger tier and spout their memes when they are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

Its what most of /pol/ doesnt really get about germany
>>
>>76067463
>Just end my life already...
Good idea.
>>
File: 1457808168569.jpg (82 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
1457808168569.jpg
82 KB, 980x653
>>76067463
>>76067988
Even in the face of imminent cultural death the Eternal German welcomes being cucked and destroyed by sandniggers

Amazing really.
>>
File: 1459018055930.jpg (88 KB, 720x619) Image search: [Google]
1459018055930.jpg
88 KB, 720x619
>>76068101
I should have noted cultural AND racial death
>>
>>76067463
Thxs to capitalism majority of white people don't have job and economic security therefore won't have kids. Solution? Immigrants
>>
>>76067463
no matter where in the EU you live, you're either gonna get cucked by sandniggers or vote for a retarded right-wing idiot with a good PR team

also, sage
>>
yep the only option is to leave, the eu and germany are really not worth living in if you are white.
>>
>>76068153
>vote for a retarded right-wing idiot

Even the Dutch endlessly cuck

What is with Germanic people and wanting to destroy their own race and culture?
>>
Prove that you're German and not just a shitposter with proxy
>>
Most of them will leech on our system please explain how we need the refugees karl cuck. Also the argument of there will be a lack of people working boohoo is dumb as hell currently there is a shitload of unemployment in europe and we are going to solve that by... importing more refugee's great idea
>>
Nationalism is one of the greatest forms of governemt anyone who says otherwise is a jidf
>>
>>76067586
this
>>
>>76067463
>Just end my life already...
Where you at? I'm free today after 17Uhr and I'll do a nice job.
>>
File: 4.jpg (82 KB, 1165x458) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
82 KB, 1165x458
>>76068271
>Most of them will leech on our system

Exactly

refugees don't do any important work they just drive up the cost of housing and drive down the price of labor all while leeching money by the billions.

Any cost of caring for the elderly can easily be shouldered by the government (see Japan)
>>
>>76068309
That's what Hitler said!
>>
>>76068101

first pic is a swedish family faggot

also one has nothing to do wit hthe other.

The facts are obvious. Germans hate each other for decades .. our country got ripped apart after WWII by the US. The US and its greatest ((allies)) ruined german patriotism for every.

This resulted in a disconnected society that stopped loving each other, stopped marrying, stopped having kids and became more degenerate year after year.

The result is a demographic change train that has no breaks.

We either die out now or face reality. Its a hard pill to swallow.

We literally need migrants to do the dirty work to stay on top of the european food chain. Its not even a question and no serious economist would deny it.

Do we need that many? Not really. Should we kick them all out and subsequentially kill ourselves in the process? No.

I personally are not even concerned or afraid. Why would I? I am superior after all and im going to get ahead of everyone of these fucks and live my own life.

Only people who are retarded feel threatened by uneducated syrian refugees.

They will never take my job, wife or children cause we are too smart for that to ever happen.

Since im an individualist i mostly care about my own success.
>>
>>76067463
>Meanwhile Germany is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic shithole full of half-slavs and old nazis.
Proxy fag murican detected
>>
>>76067463
Encourage Germans to breed.
>>
>Somebody still believes in the rent system
>Somebody believes his Merkel
Hello Ahmed
SAVAGE, RAPTOR HIDDEN
>>
>>76068411
Could not have said it better
>>
>>76068464
They won't, the population is facing negative growth because the womyn don't want anymore than 1 or 2 kids (statistically at least 3 kids are needed to sustain a stable population) so yah. If cucks keep falling for the "no kids" meme, the Ay-Rabs and the Ref-Yu-Jeez will outbreed the German population in few years.
>>
>>76067463

You're a fucking retard if you think birth rates are constant, and that Germany will just die out because they stopped having babies.
>>
>>76068411

you can import east europeans
>>
this guy might be baiting but that mindset is very common here
>>
>>76068615

>What is the EU

just come to germany retard ... you are free to move lol

Nobody can stop you
>>
>>76068611
>no fun allowed
>>
>Being German

A fate worst then death.
>>
>>76068679

>*than death

>britbongs
>>
File: thanks_merkel.jpg (238 KB, 680x411) Image search: [Google]
thanks_merkel.jpg
238 KB, 680x411
We have been lied to. The numbers have not slowed. They've remained at 10,000 per day since last September. The media has lied to stop a public panic, because they know there would be an immediate xenophobic civil war if the people knew the truth.

If Merkel is not removed by the end of August, the number of Arab fighters in Germany will reach a tipping point. Nothing will be able to stop the eventual establishment of an Islamic State in Germany. The timeline is as follows:

August: Merkel survives challenge by the CSU

September: Major German city (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Munich, Berlin, etc.) attacked in syncopated Bali-style fashion leaving hundreds dead.

Late September: Police make arrests

October: Dozens of retaliatory attacks all over Germany

Mid-October: AfD announces complete chaos, floats false rumor of Oktoberfest being canceled. German government is forced to keep it open to prove them wrong
>>
File: 1457808646905.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457808646905.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>76068411
>first pic is a swedish family faggot

You're all the same to me

>Germans hate each other for decades

So you admit being cucks

>The result is a demographic change train that has no breaks.

Too bad there was a baby boom in Germany immediately after the war so you are retarded

>We either die out now or face reality

Kek you're so retarded

>We literally need migrants to do the dirty work

You only need migrants so you can drive down wages of native ethnic Germans

>Should we kick them all out

Obviously

> I am superior after all and im going to get ahead of everyone of these fucks and live my own life.

You have the ideology of a boomer. Fuck my country I am rich XD

>Only people who are retarded feel threatened by uneducated syrian refugees.

You mean only people that care about their country?

>They will never take my job, wife or children cause we are too smart for that to ever happen.

So you don't care about your fellow Germans? You are scum and I hope a rapefugee stabs you to death.

>Since im an individualist i mostly care about my own success.

Wow you really are slime. You only live in a good country because intelligent hard working Germans rebuilt Germany after the world for their future German children

Now you are turning the Germany they created into an Arab and Nigger shithole because you think it will make you "richer" and that it won't affect you personally.
>>
>>76068464
Educated people do not want children because they realize that it is a waste of resources.

When I come back home from my IT job, I want to be left alone instead of having to deal with a screaming shitbag and a nagging wife.

All my friends and colleagues in IT think exactly the same way.

I have my daki, vidya, anime and my waifu.
>>
>>76067463
You could have called for other europeans (with actual skills and education) to move there and give them money, a house, one of your daughters and a get-out-of-jail-free card but you chose third-worlders.
I'd rather be dead than help my country become a caliphate.
>>
File: 1413924320953.jpg (16 KB, 210x241) Image search: [Google]
1413924320953.jpg
16 KB, 210x241
It's over, Germany is finished
>>
File: wilders.jpg (5 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
wilders.jpg
5 KB, 271x186
>>76068244

>wanting to destroy their own race and culture

We don't really have a choice.
Our current government is cucking us hard.
Meanwhile, subhumans are voting for this guy because hurr durr make the netherlands great again.
As I said, an idiot that knows exactly what to say to get the votes of middle-aged alcoholics in mobility scooters.
>>
>>76068667

People in tech sections here have very good salaries.Im talking about low jobs where you can import east europeans.
>>
>>76068679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGTGt392Gas
>>
Reminder that every car bomb a muslim sets off is one more car Germany gets to manufacture
>>
>>76068380
rofl somebody help this poor teenage asian, he fled the killing fields of bangladesh
>>
>>76068679
*worse
Try again, Nigel.
>at least I am not an Anglo
>>
>>76068722
Using an iPhone Hans, than was changed to then, the point still stands though tbqhwy family..

Don't hate Germans, just don't like your culture of follow whatever the leader says blindly, even if yu disagree. Whether that be left or right.
>>
DANN ZIEH DOCH DEN STECKER, DU TÜRKE
>>
>>76067463
I always find this argument rather funny because most people pitching it really don't consider what will happen without immigration in this scenario. It's just "we cannot manage!"

In reality, when there is a surplus of demand for labor and a lack of supply real wages go up.

>But taxes will go up to pay for those retired!

The issue becomes how to get more labor participation, and this is sort of essential; if taxes become too high on the average laborer to the point where people do not wish to work, the government will have to undergo harsh austerity measures, or the rich of the nation will have to tolerate higher taxes to retain the status quo.
>>
>how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?
We don't. Let the boomers rot for what they did to the West. I'd happily cull the lot of them right fucking now.
>>
File: 1464558658896.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464558658896.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1000
>>76068758
You tell em.
>>
>>76068853
but you are a saxon
>>
File: 1452817007306.png (816 KB, 852x665) Image search: [Google]
1452817007306.png
816 KB, 852x665
>thread full of German cucks

Why am I not even fucking surprised anymore? You people are absolutely fucking worthless. Kill yourselves.
>>
Alright lads alright I had some typos let's not get away from the fact that Germans could become a minority by 2030 at this rate
>>
>>76067988
>>76068411
> they are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

YOU are drunk off 39 cent beer out of plastic bottles

>Since im an individualist

kek you're a nihilist sohn
>>
>>76068954
Fuck them lad.
Angloshpere will rule the world again when Brexit comes.
>>
>>76068896
I agree, boomers are the cancer of the west
>>
>>76068953
No yuo.
I am a Prussian
>>
>>76068411
>We need the migrants to do the dirty work
I might believe this if they actually did any work, but studies have shown that 50% of them are unemployed even after being in your country for seven years.

They aren't assimilating, they aren't getting employed, they aren't helping. They're leeching off of your system and they're only there because your retarded politicians want to virtue-signal how progressive they are.

If people want to work in Germany, issue them fucking Work Visas, it's that simple.
>>
Reminder that anglo-saxons are the TRUE germans AND the TRUE nordics AND the TRUE romans AND the TRUE britons
>>
>>76068411
Is this your first day here, Sönke? If I want to read drivel like this, I would go to Spiegel Online.
>>
>>76068411
Please just die out. Be more like Poland during the 18th century. Europeans hate germans with a passion and I hope you know it.

btw fuggee scum. It is not about jobs for uneducated or muahh wife, its about a cultural unadabtable scum ideology and about desert monkeys socialized by that scum ideology, which is unadaptable to any territory except desert wastelands and hostile jungle islands.

>ib4 more integration, become friend with fugee, dont be a downer...

Just fuck you, as you are legitimating slave work, an overall reduction of standards of living and social security (do you believe any employer gives them work without being subsidized by tax money and not paying social contribution) for getting the feeling of a good goyim.

The rest of your disconect, no love and Iam superior bullshit narrative is just the last phase of accepting the german faith of becoming 18th century Poland 2.0.

Piefekes all over the world, man up and kill yourself allready or this time there will no cuckistan left.
>>
OP is an obvious troll.

Islam needs to be handled like judaism during WW II
>>
>>76067463
>We need muslims for our society and our economy. We cannot raise children, and without children, how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?
Eastern Europeans are perfectly adequate, as are Pinoy.

The thing with the muzzies is that many of them don't really want to work and create ghettos that affect our communities in a negative way.

Iranians and Muslim Loos are the only good ones.
>>
>>76069078
>I might believe this if they actually did any work, but studies have shown that 50% of them

pretty sure it is closer to 90% in Swedecuckistan

also all migrants really do is drive down wages even if they do work (which they don't)
>>
>>76067463
Run out of japanese proxies?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 328x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 328x220
>>76067463
That's super ultra rich Zionist news propaganda. Trust me, I wish we could have good normal Jews in our media, the zionists are literally a satanic cult spreading propaganda to destroy races and cultures. The only religion they want legal is the worship of Zionist Jews.
>>
>>76067463
The day of the rope is not long out, (((op))). Just hang in there a little longer and we can arrange a free helicopter ride for you
>>
>>76067586
/thread
>>
>>76067463
The bait is strong with this one
>>
>>76069010
Please take me in after Brexit.

I have family in scotland and will work anything to get away from this shithole before it goes full Orwellian-Dystopia.
>>
>>76069010
I will never forgive them for endangering Europe with this kind of faggotry.
>>
>>76068567
Fucking Christ man, how can you be so pathetic?
Guess what, women always fuck things up. It's your responsibility to save your nation and that won't be done by looking forward to the 43 year old 12 yeard diddle your 10 year old sister because his culture says it's right.
Become the best man possible and you'll find wimmins to breed fuckface that's how all lands work. And encourage your fellow Germans to do the same as well! It's easy to stay a soft and fat faggot. If a literal nigger from Pigfuckistan who doesn't even speak the language can land 10/10 qts there's only one person who's not doing enough.

Jesus fucking christ, I hope you save this thread and look back at how much of a fucking beta you were. Goddamn.
>>
>>76067463
How about you reform the fucked up economy so that wages are on par with the cost of life and one parent can work and the other care for the children so they don't grow up to be disfunctional, put a fucking plug on the raising prices of apartments a burst the bubble already, give incentives to families with more than two children and push procreation throught TV ads, enforce a working turn that doesn't strangle your daily life and generally promote a healthy sexuality throught proper sex-ed in schools while revaluing the old values of a proper family and marital/spousal fidelty ?
>>
>>76067463

soylent green
>>
>>76069242
>Iranians
Sure muhamed, if you only know those from the 1., yes everyone else are in the same boat as the sunni scum.
>Gibsmedat
>Kill the non believers
>We earned it because alalalalalala

>For A Worldwide Muslim Genocide
>>
>>76067463
Stopped reading at we need muslims desu
>>
>>76068667

But I don't wanna anymore, I'm scared of muzzies and black dongs. And Black Muzzy Dongs.
>>
>>76069477
>Old people
>Kill em
>Optional: make food out of them
Thank you Hans

>Gerondocide 2019
>>
>>76069457
They're doing all that but directed at third-worlders.
>>
>>76069389
If we leave just come over senpai

Got any qualifications?
>>
This is just a reskin of the >tfw nip trolling
>>
File: 1463939378397.png (583 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1463939378397.png
583 KB, 500x677
>>76067463
Hang yourself Germanistan.
Hang. Yourself.
>>
File: 1390135164058.png (115 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1390135164058.png
115 KB, 320x320
>>76067463
I feel like this crisis turned the whole nation into complete retards. Right-wingers act like the country just got completely nuked and turned into a muslim rape paradise, left-wingers act like all immigrants are poor, innocent children who need to be cuddled and cherished and call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi.

Nobody even tries to find a rational middle ground anymore, everyone is turning more and more to the extreme left and right and ignores everything that would shatter their strict black and white worldview. Yes, Merkel made a huge mistake last year but it's not the end of the world, just like it's not the end of the world if some people decide to vote for AfD because of this. I wish everyone would just calm the fuck down already.
>>
>>76067463
>we need an ever-increasing population to keep the the keynesian welfare pyramid scheme going on
>guess that means we better destroy our culture and ethnicity and let our country go to shit, because >muh pensions

This is what leftists ACTUALLY BELIEVE. And that's besides the fact that mudskin migrants are a net drain on society anyway.
>>
>>76069606
>Gerondocide

More like Gerontocide
>>
>>76067463

No one hates refugees; not as long as they intend to go back to their own country and don't violate the law of the country they are allowed to wait out the war in.

Also, our politics should make having children a good thing again instead of importing human trash to care for the matter.

We should be a sovereign country, but we are just a bitch everyone can fuck because we don't dare to speak up because of people like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 597x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 597x450
>>76067463
What are you talking about? Are mentally retarded? Just visit a major german city and you will find out that your "Multikulti" with Mohammed is just an drug caused illusion. There is no way for peaceful coexistence of conservative muslims with any other religion aus well as atheisis.

Picture related.
>>
>>76069679
How about all people are subject to the same law? How is that for middle ground? They entered Europe illegally.
>>
>>76069819
This. We will take you in after BREXIT lad
>>
>>76067463
German nationalists are not racist, they are scared

American culture is incredibly racist. They genocided a whole continent and enslaved another race.
Americans are so racist, that they are friendly towards foreigners. So friendly and loving that foreigners will take advantage of their kindness. And then Americans have a justification to lynch those fuckers.
Germans just see brown people and light up the refugee camp. We don't care about justice, we are just barbaric. It is truly sad to belong to such barbaric people.
>>
File: 1451158168345.jpg (75 KB, 403x720) Image search: [Google]
1451158168345.jpg
75 KB, 403x720
>>76069679
>it's not the end of the world,

It is the end of Germany
>>
File: destroyeurope.jpg (125 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
destroyeurope.jpg
125 KB, 853x480
>>
File: Assad-2.jpg (125 KB, 960x788) Image search: [Google]
Assad-2.jpg
125 KB, 960x788
>>76069818
>wait out the war in.

You have no idea what you're talking about

These are economic migrants
>>
>>76069679
This always happen when boring people use a idea/ideology as the fundament of their identity.
>>
File: 1464665081506.jpg (51 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1464665081506.jpg
51 KB, 500x329
>>76069868
>They genocided a whole continent and enslaved another race.

Sorry for party rocking
>>
>>76069389
>>76069639
Lmao are you serious, taking in the type of kraut faggot that let that shit happen to his own country?
Nah little Hans you fucking stay in your Germanic shithole this time and take responsibility.
>>
>>76069837
Yes, I agree that those who are actual illegal migrants and don't come from war zones should be deported. It's a huge problem that this shit currently isn't really working in Germany but at least our government is trying to fix it now.
>>
>>76069961

I know, that's a different problem.

But we can use the argument to sent the "syrians" back.

Don't get me started on the gibsmedats.
>>
>>76068761
jez you're beta. pls kill your self, you are a waste of resources as well.

kek you fucking idiot
>>
>>76069868
> It is truly sad to belong to such barbaric people.

So you are a racist then.
>>
>>76068758
TOP KEK MY SIDES....that guy in the middle ..hahahhahaha
>>
File: 1459996370810.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459996370810.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>76067463
I think it's an Armutszeugnis of our social system that our government gives absolutely no incentives to start a family. We live in such an egocentric utopia that building a family brings more downsides than anything. Sometimes I think that the best way to encourage breeding would be to get rid of pensions so people have to make children for their retirement, but that will never happen.
>>
>>76069679
>Right-wingers act like the country just got completely nuked and turned into a muslim rape paradise

Anon, you're almost at the point where the number of migrant men exceeds german men in the young adult demographic. They like to say, "oh it's only a smal percentage of germany" but not when you break it down by age category

And what that means is that germany will not be german within a generation. The elderly/middle-aged whites die out, and suddenly it's half fucking arab. Right-wingers are correct to fear. They fear because they want to PREVENT this from happening. It's fucking retarded to only fear when the problem is immediately apparent and too late to undo.
>>
(((>>76067463)))
>>
>>76070051
No Syrian has a claim to Germany

Turkey is not a war torn country by any means
>>
>>76067463
>people who just want to receive a better life for themselves and their children
fixt
>>
File: remindthem.jpg (53 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
remindthem.jpg
53 KB, 473x480
>>76067463
Christ you're a cuck. The age of cheap labor and the need for unwashed swine to work it is coming to a close. The age of the Automaton is quickly approaching, no need to worry about birthrates when machines will perform the labor of the underlings!
>>
>>76070005
>>76070142
read my post three more times
print it out hang in on your mirror and read it every morning
maybe then at some point you will understand it.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>76070216
Leftists are too retarded to understand demographics just like they are too retarded to understand IQ

They think they can turn non whites into geniuses
>>76070313
No I see cuckposting on /pol/ often enough as it is
>>
>>76068761
>no self-esteem
>use anime, vidya as a escape
>no sexual appeal
>fights against his evolutionary imperative
>to scared to talk with women

I bet you had no real masuline role model, never learned how to talk to women. Instead of being true to yourself, you escape in a imaginary world. Your waifu cant hurt your feelings, she cant abuse your trust, she wont judge you, because she is not real.
>>
>>76070044
You should worry about those who are actualy refugees who fled muslim genocide and are being killed in Europe. You should open your eyes to the fact muslims say they are coming to conquer us. They say it openly and act accordingly. That is why so few of them come from war zones and there are virtually no women and children.
>>
>>76067463

>We need muslims for our society and our economy. We cannot raise children, and without children, how are we supposed to take care of the millions of old people?

how about taking the money, which is used for rapefugees for mothers, making being a housewife and mother an alternative to being a working woman.

>Why are nationalists so stupid? Why are they so short-sighted? Can't they see that refugees are actually nice people? That they're not "rapists" and "murderers"?

many of those refugees are economic migrants who abuse the system and our "kindheartedness".
This means some fuckhead from Morocco can come here say that he's from Syria live from benefits and go pick pocketing/sexual harassing on the side.

>I go to university every day and always chat with the refugees! They are actually nice people who just want to make a better life for themselves and their children.

yeah, the 5-10% of those who are actually refugees, and are educated want to live a normal life what are the odds?

>But stupid nationalists, especially East German subhumans just don't understand this. I hate them so much.

yes, having your country for around 50 years exploited, people arrested for though crimes, while a wall separates you from the rest of your family.
Then you are finally reunited with the other country, everything is dirt poor and destroyed to the wonders of communism and people flee to the political spectrum that at least pretends to care for their problems.

>America is way better than Germany in this

non

TL;DR:

Bait

OP's prob some whiny numale who studies gender/african studies from a wealthy family and has never seen the true african/middle eastern hospitality, also he likes to suck dick.
>>
>>76070313
Woah, angry racist achmed calm your tits.
>>
>>76070403
>cuckposting
so I guess you are to stupid to understand the post
>>
>>76070403
>Singapore finally is big enough to be spotted on the map.
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW
>>
>>76070216
>Anon, you're almost at the point where the number of migrant men exceeds german men in the young adult demographic
I'm not saying you're making shit up but do you have a source for this?

>And what that means is that germany will not be german within a generation
Only assuming that all these young men actually manage to procreate. Currently, the vast majority of them is stuck in their camps doing nothing with no women around to fuck and despite all the sandniggers-will-take-away-your-women memes, most German girls aren't that interested in getting pregnant from unemployed refugees who barely even speak any German.
>>
>>76069679
This so much! People think im schizophrenic because I can't be labled as far right or far left. Both world views have their pro's and con's.
>>
>>76070297
They won't reproduce by themselves. Germans are literally begging to be raped by third-worlders. It's got nothing to do with labor.
>>
>>76070297

> point

^this.

I never get why people miss the point that robotics + AI + Internet = ultimate organisational efficiency that leaves man free(er) to pursue creative goals not directly associated with immediate survival. We live in the age of throwaway food, total inventory surplus (that noone can buy), and people who somehow manage to not have enough money for food.

Wake Up People, it's Tomorrow !
>>
>>76067463
>Create environment where Germans don't want children/can't afford children
We need the Muslims, don't you see?
>>
>>76070584
Look up the number of migrants currently in germany. Add the number of pre-existing muslim turks that are already there. Now factor in for the fact that even more migrants are projected to invade this summer.

Now break those numbers down by age. The vast majority of migrants are young adult males. Now compare that number to your census on ethnically german men in the same young-adult age bracket.
>>
>automation will wipe out the workforce in the next week 2 decades
>muh economy
>muh jobs

Unemployment among 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in Europe is almost total already, what's it going to be when the labour market shrinks dramatically?
>>
>>76067463
>>76067988

just take all the money you are spending with refugees

and put it towards a fertility boost program you fucking cucks

give some free income to couples for every extra pure german child they have

problem solved
>>
>>76070820

it doesnt work like that

you cant get rid of the hate .. its what you fucking retards don't understand

Germans legitimately hate each other now for decades. You can't reverse this with money or incentives.
>>
>>76070820
Germans don't understand basic logic or economics

they honestly think more German children is bad for the economy while more black/arab children is good.
>>
>>76067463
>But stupid nationalists, especially East German subhumans
>GDR was the territory occupied by soviets
>now they're the nazi
OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
>>
>>76067463
>We need muslims
Only satan needs muslims.
>>
>>76070879
>Jews legitimately hate each Germans now for decades

fixed
>>
>>76070879

just accept your death with dignity then, like japan
>>
File: 1461412791481.jpg (47 KB, 495x621) Image search: [Google]
1461412791481.jpg
47 KB, 495x621
>>76067463
>We cannot raise children
How about promote family values, financial incentives to encourage married couples to breed, sex education that doesn't push degeneracy and perversion, a culture of later careers for women, etcetcetc. NOT an autogenocidal pension ponzi scheme. Kill yourself. Japan has exactly the same situation, but even worse. Do you see them colonising their cities with shitskins? Is their society collapsing as a result? Do you want to remove Japanese people and culture from the earth? Because you don't have a right to do that. AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL GERMANY. You are a sick dangerous genocidal maniac. You should be shot for crimes against humanity.
>>
>>76067463
Maybe you should be vetting the migrants to see if they're aged-care workers.
>>
File: 1464457878018.png (270 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
1464457878018.png
270 KB, 400x576
>>76067463
> (You)
>>
>>76067463
So instead of creating incentives and reversing the pr of "family evil" we invite a people from a warzone with backwards culture and a religion that has the biggest terror problem....
They are usually uneducated,therefore usually more likely to live on welfare, have more children that need even more welfare, they segregate in their own ghettos therefore the children will have again shit education and need welfare in the future and so on.
All this while they have more children and breed out the native population that actually works and pays for all this insanity.
Then we have many that want to live with sharia and they also have more children.
So in the future the demands for sharia will only increase which means the few natives left will do a bit of white flight and congrats you have your perfect libanon civilwar shithole while destroying the economy.
To think that importing uneducated people into the social system that have no education, have backwards culture, a religion with a violence and racism problem, segregate into their own groups that grow larger, have more children and want religious law will somehow save the economy instead of wrecking it all and with it all of western values is absolutely insane you should look for a doctor.
>>
>>76070488
>how about taking the money, making being a mother a alternative to being a working woman.

How about you use the money and pay "working women" as maids for the refugee families.

>many of those refugees are economic migrants
Irrelevant

>fuckhead from Morocco can come here say that he's from Syria live from benefits

More children = more economic growth = more tax money = benefits are paind back over time ten-fold

>yeah, the 5-10%
>what are the odds?
>yeah, the 5-10%

University is overrated, we need more people that take care of the old people etc.

> people flee to the political spectrum that at least pretends to care for their problems.

Just like the refugees flee to europe, because we care for their problems. They are part of our human race, part of your and my family.
>>
>>76067463
>Believing that Muslims are coming to Europe to support old white people. LOL.
>>
File: DasBait.jpg (160 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
DasBait.jpg
160 KB, 400x590
>>76067463
> tfw nip
>>
>>76070879
>You can't reverse this with money or incentives.
You can reverse it with brainwashing. If it's so important, how about brainwash children to breed instead of commit ethnic and cultural suicide like they are now.
>>
>>76071044
>So instead of creating incentives and reversing the pr of "family evil" we invite a people from a warzone with backwards culture and a religion that has the biggest terror problem

They will do anything to kill off white Europeans
>>
File: tumblr_o7yen1DmBB1rwvqgko2_540.png (182 KB, 519x544) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yen1DmBB1rwvqgko2_540.png
182 KB, 519x544
>>76067463
This is the german nation speaking to you listen.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77 KB, 600x536
>>76071048
>we need more people that take care of the old people
He fell for it.
>>
File: tumblr_o7yen1DmBB1rwvqgko3_500.png (149 KB, 468x523) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yen1DmBB1rwvqgko3_500.png
149 KB, 468x523
>>76071157
>>
>>76067463
>t Hans the cuck
>>
>>76071048
Why Syrians?

Why not decent Ortodox Ukranians? Why not Russians? Why not Romanians or Bulgarians?

You know people that have similar values and culture to you?

Not Sharia law fucks?
>>
>>76067463

>We cannot rise children
Why? Are you retarded or what? If animals can do it, fucking everyone can do it.
>>
>>76070584
>Only assuming that all these young men actually manage to procreate

A simple rule every muslim follows.

"A muslim man is allowed to precreate with a non muslim woman, a muslim woman is only allowed to procreate with a muslim man."

>most German girls aren't that interested in getting pregnant from unemployed refugees who barely even speak any German.

Simple, they rape them. Do you think a unemployed refugee would care about a western woman? Never!

>the vast majority of them is stuck in their camps doing nothing with no women around to fuck

Just like the people in the prison system, then they fuck everyone that comes around and looks somehow feminine. Let them out and you have a rape crisis.
>>
File: 1456423413751.jpg (22 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1456423413751.jpg
22 KB, 480x320
>>76069679
Can't wait for you to post this again when another bomb goes off like in Brussells.

>ha ha ha guys, take it easy stop overreacting it's not like we were nuked

The only thing worse than a rapist refugee is an apologist.
>>
>>76071274
>Why not decent Ortodox Ukranians? Why not Russians? Why not Romanians or Bulgarians?

Why stop with the subgroup you named? Why not import syrians too?
>>
>>76071048
>Irrelevant
So you're basically saying illegal immigration is a good thing and our country will benefit if we just open our borders without any restrictions because more people = more children = good, regardless whether these people are educated and willing to assimilate into German society. That's a pretty idealistic world view you have there. How will you ensure that all these people will actually work and contribute to society instead of just leeching from welfarebux?
>>
>>76070743
We need to shit, thats it.
>>
>>76071499
>The only thing worse than a rapist refugee is an apologist.

Americans were rapist refugees too.
>>
File: 1464005411025.png (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464005411025.png
80 KB, 300x300
What the fuck happened here
>>
>>76068411
>>76068564

Yeah right. Fuck your own people who weren't as high achieving as you and work the jobs those sandniggers will now take.

Save a shitskin from syria instead of your own people.

What a waste of oxygen you are...
>>
File: 1463880331336.jpg (103 KB, 601x665) Image search: [Google]
1463880331336.jpg
103 KB, 601x665
>>76071502
Because this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

Would you kill your sister if she married a German? Yes.

Would you go to a German court or to your Local Ahmed wanna be Muslim fixer court? Ahmed has my respect he solved that case one time where my brother was shot by that other guy.
>>
>>76071382
>Simple, they rape them
Come on now. All /pol/ memes aside, you can't seriously believe that all those new migrants will manage to produce offsprings by simply walking around outside their camps and raping random women. That's what I mean when I say that these discussions just keep getting more and more ridiculous.
>>
>>76067463
we need about 400.000 people to take care of the old. That can be done with eastern european guestworkers. If automation will not make that obsolete anyways.

Germany doesnt need to "stay at the top of the european food chain" it doesnt mean anything. a shrinking population is good for this country. It will make living space available and cheaper and free up the market. Plenty of countries have a much lower population and lower gdp and they are just fine.
>>
>>76071531
>whether these people are educated and willing to assimilate into German society

You dont need a education to collet garbage or work for McD, you should know that better than anyone else. You are filled with fear, because the refugees will work for McD and you will lost your only source of income. Without income you are more worthless then the poor immigrnats, you fear your social suicide.

>How will you ensure that all these people will actually work and contribute to society

Same way you ensure that people will actually work and contribute to your society.

> instead of just leeching from welfarebux?

There are german that leech all year and it has no effect on you or the society. Maybe 1% will not work and leech, but the 99% will work hard.
>>
File: biggerbait.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
biggerbait.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>76071584
>refugees
>>
>>76071836
You got a non biased source?
>>
>>76069890
Don't bully Willy!
>>
>>76071853
Do you know how to procreate, because it looks like you failed biology 101.
>>
We've got 350,000 muzzies in our country of which 33,000 were refugees from the current crisis included with that number. But Canada has been so kind as to take 10,000 from us because we would rather drown them or lock them up on an Island somewhere.
>>
>>76071502
Because Syria needs its people to defend it from worthless islamists.
The longer the war takes on the more are people needed to rebuild, reeducate and repopulate the nation.
But of course in your perfect little sheltered world, there is nothing besides utopien thoughts.
In situations like that you have to accept reality.
Germany is not helping anybody with mindlessly accepting all people from around the world without background checks.
Your media blasts its bullshit liberal propaganda and tries to paint every single immigrant as the poorest of the poor.
There are a few who need help, but the majority are worthless mudslimes who are out for blood, because they are brainwashed since birth.
These creatures do not fit into europe and we do NOT have the responsibility to accept trash like that.
But keep on dreaming cuck, the moment shit hits the fan in Germany, you are going to experience what happens when a few traitors go against their own.
>>
>>76071998
ZDF as in Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen

AS IN MUTTIES ZWEITES FERNSEHN

Who runds ZDF you ask?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Bellut
Whats so special about Thomas?

His fucking wifes TURK and he knows what the fuck hes talking about bub.
>>
>>76067463
This retard is the same one who has been posting on a Japanese proxy "acting" as a cuck.

Just pointing out that you've all been falling for this shit for at least a year now.
>>
>>76067586
they follow the law ... sharia law that is.
>>
>>76071909
>Maybe 1% will not work and leech, but the 99% will work hard.
You can't know that for sure. These people come from different cultures than native Germans and value different things. You can't just assume that they will behave exactly the same way Germans do. They are also harder to educate than Germans because many of them don't know the language.

>You dont need a education to collet garbage or work for McD
Yes but we also don't need millions of new McD workers. You even implied that in your post since you claim I'd "fear my social suicide" if refugees will take away "my" job. What do you do once you have a huge population of uneducated people with no low-level jobs left for them?

Again, do you seriously believe unrestricted illegal immigration is a good thing and will have no effects on our economy and society whatsoever?
>>
>>76071875
The old will be "taken care of" by the muslims alright.
>>
>>76072057
1. Not all immigrants are rapists. I know it's a hard truth to swallow.
2. Even if every single immigrant went out and raped a woman, there are things like birth control and abortion, so women still wouldn't have to give birth to thousands of muslim rape babies.

It's a ridiculous argument and you know it.
>>
>>76072136
>Because Syria needs its people to defend it from worthless islamists.

Nah, Syria will fall and a new country will rise. If people dont wanna life in Syria, then why should they defend it and die?

>The longer the war -> rebuild, reeducate and repopulate the nation.

They come to europe to learn all this.

>there is nothing besides utopien thoughts.

Time to stop it and let all the refugees into europe. No more the utopien thought of a european nation! We have a responsibilit to support our fellow people.

>In situations like that you have to accept reality.

You should do that, stop your utopien thought of a european nation, time to demolish the ivory tower and give the refugees a helping hand.

>mindlessly accepting all people from around the world without background checks.

Woah, you almost sound like a ex-GESTAPO member - dude stop this state police rhetoric

>Your media blasts its bullshit liberal propaganda

Media is just reporting events, dont blame them for the terror of reality. You also sound like a anti-science conspiracy theorist.

> but the majority are worthless mudslimes who are out for blood, because they are brainwashed since birth.

citation needed

>do not fit into europe and we do NOT have the responsibility to accept trash like that.

Maybe you are the trash? Maybe you have to drop the arrogant act and use your brain a little more.

>you are going to experience what happens when a few traitors go against their own.

From my perspective of view, you are a 16yo edgy teenager.
>>
>>76067463
>we need muslims for our society
no you don't
>and our economy
only gonna cost you
with breeding muslims, there will only be more old people in the future
>why are nationalist so stupid
Deutsche Scham
>why are they so short sighted
Deutsche Scham

>I go to university every day
sure you do
>and allways chat with the refugees
you mean the 4 out of 200.000 that actually go to university?
>>
>>76072728
So it's ok for women to be raped because you can make it alright with abortion...
>>
>>76071048

you my friend just went full retard.

>How about you use the money and pay "working women" as maids for the refugee families.

maybe giving them also a back massage?, a Hugo Boss suit? or my Sister so they won't feel uncomfortable.

>Irrelevant

no, because they come to this country and either live from benefits = YOU have to pay for them or Companies hire them = wages go down,

both are shit for the local economy.

>More children = more economic growth = more tax money = benefits are paind back over time ten-fold

More children = more ethnic difference, more cultural clashes, e.g streets fight like Detroit except for some Dindu's, Turks fight against Albanians

>more economic growth

not if the whole family lives from benefits

>more tax money

yes, more tax money which goes straight into the Swiss bank account of the next best politician

>University is overrated, we need more people that take care of the old people etc.

maybe, maybe not. Fact is we live in an educated society, nobody wants to do shit jobs with shit wages.

>Just like the refugees flee to Europe, because we care for their problems. They are part of our human race, part of your and my family.

>because we care for their problems

no we don't care about their problems, at least not those who instigate all of this. The political parties just try to gain a new electorate of steady voters, the CDU did it back then with eastern European migrants after the crumbling of the Soviet Union, BUT these people didn't go around pressuring the whole country to accept THEIR RELIGION, THEIR LIFESTYLE, THEIR CULTURE. they assimilated and kept their culture,lifestyle and religion to themselves.

Also we accept economic migrants from north-Africa but turn down actual refugees from the Ukraine?
something's rotten in the state of Denmark my friend
>>
>>76072176
> TURK
>not syrian refugee

Nice try, do you also support erdogan because he is a turk?
>>
>>76067463
>our economy

people really think like this?
>>
>>76073041
Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to say with my post, thanks for your reading comprehension.
>>
How come Japan didn't need immigrants for so long? I mean yeah they need them now but whats the big deal? Its not like ecology isn't a thing, they will depopulate and it will all balance out in the end right?
>>
>>76071048
>more children = more economic growth= more tax money = $$$$$

more like

More refugee children = more Kindergeld (child support)
also all the money they make will go to the family that is still in Libya (syria, my ass) and Eritrea. = less tax money
>>
>>76072438
>You can't know that for sure

The same goes for you. Why you bad-mouth the syrian refugees?

>They are also harder to educate than Germans because many of them don't know the language.

The same goes for students from china, many of them don't know the language, but I dont see anti-asia-student propaganda. . . .

> What do you do once you have a huge population of uneducated people with no low-level jobs left for them?

There is a lot of work to do, we need them ebcause german people are to lazy.

>will have no effects on our economy and society whatsoever?

They will have a positive effect on economy -> that will to lead to a positive effect in society overall.
>>
>>76073084
No I'd wipe out all the Muslims in the world with a touch of a button. Shame you can't do that.
>>
>>76068411

>Americans didn't put you on the cross, you climbed up there yourself
>refugees are not syrian
>refugees are not employable and are a net loss to your economy because they take many times more tax euros than they contribute
>massive crime
>if you're not afraid now, you will be
>syrians will not take your job, pajeet will

Fucking bring yourself to reality Hans. Why is Germany full of smug narcissists with no fucking ability to think critically?
>>
>>76067463
the migrants are costing you 70 billion this year

it only boosts the economy if they work and pay taxes and spend it in krautland

they work cash in hand and send it abroad and milk your welfare system

you are crying about patriots wanting rid of parasites you STUPID FUCK
>>
i was travelling across europe past couple months
i've been in portugal, spain, france, italy, belgium, netherlands, uk, denmark, romania, bulgaria and sweeden.
Let me tell you all that western europe is fucking trash. i feel much safer in shittiest part of Sofia in the midnight rather than in let's say Amsterdam.
You fucking westerner shits,You've just destroyed the white race.
bravo motherfuckers, bravo
>>
>>76072728
>1.
A single rapist can rape multiple women, no need to make a "all X" statement :^)

>2.
Not every women use birth control and or abortion. Slowly but steady they will replace the native populance with little mohammads
>>
>>76073050
you my friend just went full autist

You got not a single argument, only empty rhetoric.
>>
>>76073353
More refugee children = more Kindergeld = more economic growth= more tax money = $$$$$

There I fixed it for you, because you are a retard.
>>
>>76073444
>Why you bad-mouth the syrian refugees?
I don't. I actually think we should give them a shelter as long as they are actual refugees from war zones and not economic migrants.

>The same goes for students from china
Did you seriously just compare university students to uneducated illegal migrants?

>There is a lot of work to do, we need them ebcause german people are to lazy
Okay, so German society will collapse without a million new McDonald's janitors, got it. Why you bad-mouth the German people, though?

>They will have a positive effect on economy -> that will to lead to a positive effect in society overall.
Interesting opinion. If that was true, why do so many countries still restrict their immigration, often with much stricter policies than Germany has? Why don't they just open their borders for everyone and benefit from the cultural enrichment of illegal immigration?
>>
>>76067463
>We cannot raise children
that's for sure
>>
>How ever will Germany survive without millions of military-aged Muslim men?!

The same way it always has. By having sex and building a family.

Sorry Klaus, less degenerate ladyboy vacations and work addiction and more families.

After WW1- Millions of German men dead. Germany recovered it's losses and built a superpower.

Like Gavin McInnes says, you don't need "migrant wokers" when you have teenagers sitting around jobless and playing vidya.
>>
80% of Muslims in the EU are on social security benefits.
>>
>>76073830
Ignore Stefan
>>
>>76074253
Also don't integrate.

There a perfect article here.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb

162.000 people come only 500 get a job.

Or as you can see from the title KOM FICK JOBB
>>
>>76074323
Exactly. Shouldn't be allowed here based on cultural differences alone, but since the Left's argument is strictly regarding the economy, we might as well red pill them and not give them any openings.
>>
>>76074323
But remember, due to inane beuracracy, only about 50,000 of those 162,000 are eligible to start working!
So it's just a mere 500/50,000 that got jobs.
Oh immigrants! Thanks for rescuing our economies!
>>
>>76067463
>this level of in depth baiting

Its like you get money out of it
>>
>>76073830

http://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/339848/Refugees-on-benefits-trash-1-25m-home

http://newobserveronline.com/white-war-refugees-not-allowed-in-germany/

http://www.bygpub.com/books/tg2rw/chap6excerpt.htm

https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/how-german-politics-will-change-europe

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6961295/Tony-Blair-let-in-2million-migrants-against-the-rules-in-master-plan-to-deceive-the-British-people.html

and there are way more articles, but i'm too lazy to search.
please post your Molymemes somewhere else,
Reddit is nice this time of the year
>>
>>76073987
>Did you seriously just compare university students to uneducated illegal migrants?

To be fair, most university students are stupid as fuck, I know a lot of students that cant solve something like "11 / 22=x" without a calculator.

THe same goes for students from asia, most of them are idiots and will annoy you with questions like "Do you know that word?" or "What is the meaning of this word?"

THey lack basic knowledge just like the refugees.

>Okay, so German society will collapse without a million new McDonald's janitors, got it.

We also need people that work as cashier, waiter, teacher, care for the old, care for the retarded, people that do blue / white collar jobs etc

>, why do so many countries still restrict their immigration

Citation needed
>>
>>76068411
>even a question and no serious economist would deny it
Kek, there are multiple economists that deny it and say the exact opposite of that. Hans-Werner Sinn is the most famous example.

You arent on your own in a welfare state, you will be dragged down by growing amount of leeches.

Your children will grow up in an increasingly segregated society, where police force has to make up for the lack of cultural and moral unity.
>>
I know a good bit about economics being a LSE graduate, although, my degree isn't in economics it's finance.

There's a solution to Germany's aging demographic problem and it doesn't include gassing the old or letting them starve. It would however, not get through democratically. What you need to do is set up emigration programs for the retired to emigrate outside of Germany into countries with much lower costs of living. Then you slash benefits immensely probably around 1/4 of what they are now. Those that can't afford to live in Germany on their retirement benefits will leave. Then you need policies that promote the family to increase birthrates for real Germans.

Mass immigration will cause ethnic conflict and a failed state. The immigrants Germany is bringing in are an economic net negative. Because they're low IQ savages; that's a factor that the people that push for immigration aren't taking into account. They believe in the fantasy of human equality and seriously believe that in 2 to generations the migrants will be just as productive as Germans. Ignoring the problem will lead to a failed state too.
>>
>>76074419
You know I don't get it at all.

Take Polish people in the UK.

They work hard, they all have jobs. They strictly went there as economic migrants to WORK. They worked after 5 to 30 years most of them go back.

Taxes payed. Social insurance payed. Healthcare plans payed.

You got Ukraine with a staggering 44.5 MILLION people.

They could spare a few mill to work in say Germany or Sweden or wherever.

I mean Ukranians share European values. Share the same faith. Culturally they're more inclined to integrate and actually do integrate.

Now some might say but Ukranians are used to to bigger wages!

Ukranians earn on average (the average is well the average not minimum wage) 172€ A MONTH.

They got a 10% Unemployment rate.

Now get this in 2009 Syrian average wage was 320€ a month!

SO WHY IN GOD FUCKING NAME IS GERMANY IMPORTING SYRIANS AND AFGANS INSTEAD OF UKRAINIANS FOR WORK?!
>>
>>76074688
>care for the old, care for the retarded,
There are seriously people out there who believe mudslimes are going to wipe some 80 year old kuffar german's pig ass...

For fucks sake:
Kill. Your. Self. Fucking. Moron. Idiot.
>>
>>76074615
>http://www.thesun.co.uk/
>http://www.thelocal.se

You also got scientific sources and not this gossip papers?
Next you will post a bild.de link, huh?
Damn son, read a book just once in our life

>Reddit is nice this time of the year
>>
>>76074688
>teacher, care for the old, care for the retarded, people that do blue / white collar jobs etc
You realize that you need some basic education and German skills for most of these jobs too, right? But considering you also believe that other countries flourish with unrestricted immigration and Germans will soon be replaced with muslim rape babies, I'm just gonna assume you're a troll at this point.
>>
>>76067463
>be turk
>use german proxy
>go on /pol/ for shitposting
>finally get shit ton of (You)s
>>
>>76074688
Do you know what immigrants listed as their birthday, the oens that aren't poster children that speak english and write latin?

They listed : 1408

Think about that and now think how stupid university students actually are.

Oh btw literacy rate of about 80% in Syria and thats not latin literacy we're taking about here.
>>
>>76068779
Sure he does muhammad.
What? Did you do something bad to be so scared of deportation?
>>
>>76074973
>have no argument
>initalize kill yourself meme
>its not effective
>>
>>76074979
You sure like scientific sources huh?

How about you post some of your own?

We keep posting sources Ahmed you reject all of them as "biased" and provide none of your own but anecdotal evidence of your "superior standpoints that can't be argued against"
>>
>>76074880
The goal is to create cultural tensions, terrorism and destabilise our countries.
Stocks go down, kikes buy everything at record low prices, with the added plus of having further tainted our gene pool.

You should Google consanguinity by country. Oh boy.
>>
>>76075222
>merely pretending to be retarded
Shit troll, m8.
>>
>>76075037
> basic education and German skills for most of these jobs too, right?

Doesnt take this much of time, most blue/white collar jobs are learnable in 1 day to 4 weeks

>I'm just gonna assume you're a troll at this point.

Uhh, you draw the "he must be a troll"-card, because you lack a real argument
>>
>>76067463
That's pretty impressive english, Mohammmaaauuuud! Were you some type of nuclear scientist back in Syria? Make Germany Great Again!
>>
>>76073656

>I don't feel safe in western europe
Why do you think this board exists, shithead
>>
Then why don't you pay german families to have children?
>>
>>76075439
No, it's actually because your posts are getting more and more stupid and aren't really worth arguing anymore.
>>
>>76075099
>1408
14. August, so what?

>Oh btw literacy rate of about 80% in Syria and thats not latin literacy we're taking about here.

Yep, just give them the translated version and they will do as fine as the chinese student do. In the meantime they can learn german.

I dont know why people are so irrational and think syrian refugee cant learn german?
>>
>>76071083
>Brainwashing kids to breed in germany

Nice original idea, maybe create a youth programme for them also.

Nothing like this ever happened before
>>
>>76075439
What are you arguments? Why not Ukranians? You aren't even addressing the issue. Why are you import Syrians that are used to 300€ a month when Ukrainians work for 170€
>>
>>76075527
Because you cannot pay people to do something that they don't want to do.

Children are annyonig, a waste of money, time and just energy.

Fuck children and fuck women
>>
>>76075278
>How about you post some of your own?

I did not make the claim, therefore I dont have to provide anything. If you or someone else claims that refugees are worse then the native population, then that is a argument that needs a basic scientific source.
>>
If Germany needed immigrants, they could get any number of practically zero-terrorism, low crime, better educated, and more culturally compatible Chinese, for instance. They could even auction off immigration spots (not all of them but some, with adjustments for gender balance), and many would pay tens of thousands of Euros each up front to come.

Or they could bring in Ukrainians as another poster mentioned, or other Eastern Europeans.

Why instead choose about the most dangerous and least useful immigrants possible?

Under the sway of cultural marxist ideological instincts towards self-destruction, the current political class is dumber than doorknobs.
>>
>>76075328
Lets assume Im a troll, why you feed me?
>>
>>76075677
No you fucktard. 1408 IS THE MUSLIM YEAR THEY'RE BORN IN.

They don't even use your calendar. Thats the people you're importing.

People born in as-sabt: 26. Djumada l-Ula 1408 or 16th January 1988.
>>
File: Koran-.jpg (32 KB, 384x295) Image search: [Google]
Koran-.jpg
32 KB, 384x295
>>76068745
Chaos is inevitable at this stage. The question becomes how it will play out. It's super-grim dark though.
>>
>>76075439

just a question have you ever been in the bad part of big cities like Berlin, Köln or Hamburg?, or even lived there?.
Because i can tell you, after one week you'll no longer think about the good sides of multi-kulti.

It is the worst fate to live in a Muslim neighborhood as a non Muslim, and even worse when you're white.
>>
>>76075572
>translation: I dont have a argument and lost on all bases. Instead of accepting my inferiority - I will use ad hominem and deflect

Ok Achmed, have a nice day
>>
>>76067463

>we need muslims to raise our children
>>
>>76075802
>Fuck children and Fuck women
>Redundancy
>>
>>76075805
You're making a claim on importing Syrian refugees because Germany needs them for "work" and they'll pay your pension later in 2070.
>>
>>76074809
Only a person whose degree is in finance would make this much sense. If your degree was in economics you'd be telling us how we are one million Islamists away from fiscal solvency.

T. Small Businessman.
>>
File: 1447819220197.jpg (56 KB, 234x257) Image search: [Google]
1447819220197.jpg
56 KB, 234x257
>>76067463
> Certain ethnic group can't raise children.
> Exist.

Are you trolling or just stupid?
>>
>>76074688
>citation needed

Holy fuck, is this guy serious?
>>
>>76075785
> You aren't even addressing the issue
Implying that one issue is more important than another issue, please stop your moral high ground bullshit

> Why are you import Syrians that are used to 300€ a month when Ukrainians work for 170€

Germany for the syrian refugees and ukrainia for russia :^)
>>
>>76067463

Umm how many people do you need to employ in old peoples homes to look after them?

A million?
5 million?
10 million?

Merkel has destroyed your countries future because it suited her to import millions of low-intelligence, low-skill people who will depend upon governments to provide for them in the future and so will be easily convinced to vote. Literally the shittiest most incompetent western government is better than the best African or Middle-Eastern one. They will be easily lead and will never call politicians to account.
>>
>>76068136

What is the German guy thinking?
>>
>>76075886
>No you fucktard. 1408 IS THE MUSLIM YEAR THEY'RE BORN IN.

Implying they are more than 600 years old - anon you failed basic math?

>They don't even use your calendar. Thats the people you're importing.

I bet they dont use our cars either, but that is no reason to refuse their refugee status. .
>>
File: Closing of the Mind.jpg (29 KB, 226x350) Image search: [Google]
Closing of the Mind.jpg
29 KB, 226x350
>>76075813
>Under the sway of cultural marxist ideological instincts towards self-destruction, the current political class is dumber than doorknobs.

That's it. It isn't more complicated than this. Although pol likes to reach for conspiracies, it really is a lack of intelligence that governs these people. They aren't long for this world but they are going to give us hell on Earth when they croak. What's REALLY going to suck is ten years after SHTF because we are going to see the Reradicalizaton of Europe because of Weimar-level ineptitude.
>>
>>76075898
its not chao its just some faggotry about some old gypo ladys prophecies that some old potato faggots think is a reality.... so they try to push the muslim invasion forward so it isnt in the distant past

the problem is the machines are not made of capacitors and transistors they are people and they show up as a byproduct of the invasion. the machines always win
>>
>>76075920
>big cities like Berlin, Köln or Hamburg?,
Yes, I was in the "bad" part of Berlin and Hamburg.

>after one week you'll no longer think about the good sides of multi-kulti.

Nah, the people in the "bad" parts are nice and friendly, the "bad" is propaganda to increase the house market value in the "good" parts of the city
>>
>>76076091
>>76076231
>:^)
>Implying they are more than 600 years old - anon you failed basic math?

Did you give up? You seem to have given up troll. Thank god.

Then again you're totally right anon students these days are dumb as fuck. You for example have no idea Muslims don't use the Anno Domini calendar.

You'd probably be surprised to learn that Orthodox Christians also don't have Christmas of December 25th.
>>
>>76075189
How's that welfare mobility scooter suiting you?

Alright, let's say that Wilders is actually going do something about the refugee crisis, why do you expect him to succeed?

>tries to boot all "refugees" and close the borders
>huge backlash from the rest of the eu
>realises he got cucked and pussies out
>>
>>76075977
Its not a claim, its a well known truth. Your ignorance is amusing.
>>
File: 1463864896081.jpg (18 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1463864896081.jpg
18 KB, 252x233
>>76076475
Your mother was fucked by a dog and gave birth to you, its a well known truth. Your ignorance is amusing.
>>
>>76076024
Instead of providing a citation, you decided to do nothing. Wow
>>
>>76076560
Instead of providing a citation, you decided to do nothing. Wow
>>
File: Koran 2.jpg (242 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
Koran 2.jpg
242 KB, 1300x863
>>76076475
If you can somehow get these Muslims to pay productive taxes AND get them to accommodate to the German Government without implementing Sharia, then Globalists win.

But until then, the 'tenets' of Globalism have failed to date, to say the least.
>>
>>76076114
There is a lot of old people in germany, the number of old people will increase in the near future.
>>
>>76067988
So elect an FDP/AfD coalition
>>
>>76076637
Yes. And having ISIS mow their lawns will keep them safe.
>>
File: You_deserve_rape.jpg (41 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
You_deserve_rape.jpg
41 KB, 500x308
>>76067463
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
File: 1328817162462.gif (60 KB, 173x119) Image search: [Google]
1328817162462.gif
60 KB, 173x119
>>76068380
>refugee children
>children
>>
You guys really fell for the bait
>>
>>76076408
>Did you give up? You seem to have given up troll. Thank god.

To answer your wuestion, No I never give up.
That is a poor defense, claiming people that dont share your values are "trolls".

>Then again you're totally right anon
Thank you, finally you accept it. im always right.

>You for example have no idea Muslims don't use the Anno Domini calendar.
Irrelevant, I dont study "Women Studies".

> surprised to learn that Orthodox Christians
No, such trivial things dont surprise me
>>
>>76076544
Looks like you failed your basic biology course too.

For the dumb people: Dog+Women = No offspring
>>
>>76076614
>repeating his post
>people will think im a genius

The autism is strong in you :^)
>>
>>76076680
Better mowing the lawns then bombing them
>>
>>76077059
>>76077172
>>76077273
>>76077332
You thread is ded faggot. May you rest in shit. And my mission accomplished because I baited troll answers out of you and everyone stopped responding.
>>
i'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>76068380
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.