[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 850x400
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76067319
He didn't say the first sentence, only the second.

He realized the war was lost and that churchill had royally fucked him up and made the international jews who had started this war even stronger.
>>
>>76067319
one of us is probably hitler reborn
>>
>>76067587

...it's just one sentence...
>>
>>76067319
he means that he was a coward killing himself while he could have taken a gun and fight the soviets
>>
>>76067694
He did fight the Soviets. He told France, Britain, Poland that the Soviets were planning on rolling through Europe when they were weakened from fighting one another. The Allies didn't care. They wanted Germany destroyed because they were the dominant power of Europe. They felt safe with Germany in between them and the Soviet Union.
>>
>>76067616
I think I know who
>>
>>76067694
Look what he did to Mussolini.

He took the dignified way out.

Given a choice between suicide and letting the savage Red Army sodomize you, torture you to death and put you on display in a museum, he made the right choice.

OP He's talking about his deeds, writing and philosophy. These things endure long after his body is dead.
>>
>>76068002
Look what they did to mussolini*
>>
>>76067694
>becoming some torture victim for a bunch of Bolshevik Kikes

ya. nah
>>
>>76067666
You know; what I mean
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.