[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: CjovfRoVAAEy2yP.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CjovfRoVAAEy2yP.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
Who else?
>>
Who's moving to Mexico though?
>>
>>76066969
the illegals lol
>>
>>76066889
Someone should seriously make a website for this, including links to the place where they claimed that they are moving to Canada, and a status on whether they have moved, are in the process of moving, or have not made any efforts towards moving yet.
>>
>>76066889
There should be more people not only celebs.
>>
>>76066889
Why not Israel?
>>
that's a reason to vote for trump
>>
>>76067065
It'll be wonderful when they show their hypocrisy when they inevitably stay in the country anyway
>>
>>76067065
This desu~
>>
From top right, to left.
>Literally Who?
>Race Baiter
>Terrible "comedian"
>Washed up who
>WHO?
>Hasn't been in a good movie in the last 10 years
>Washed up who
>Pedophile rapist and renown SJW
Also;
>being a celebrity cock sucker
>>
>>76067049
fuckin kek
>>
>>76066889
I only know the shekel-nigger
>>
Is the bottom-left Raven?
>>
>>76067149
My mother told me she's still waiting for all of the people who said they would move to Canada if Reagan got elected to stay true to their word.
>>
>>76066889
nothing of value lost
>>
>>76066889

God damn, that's brilliant idea ! Let's just ship all leftists and liberals off to canada ! Their PM is already cucked beyond recoignition, and with the lgbt flag and other muslim shit they would finally feel like home.

When they all die out of degeneracy in 100-200 years, you just resettle this land and profit.
>>
You forgot Shaquille o'nigger
>>
>>76067503
They make these threats every election cycle, they never stay true to them.
>>
File: 1416370900299.jpg (18 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1416370900299.jpg
18 KB, 240x251
>nothing but shitskins and cucks
>>
File: im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg (54 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg
54 KB, 419x383
>>76066969

They're going back to ovens though
>>
>black celebrities threatening to move to another white country
>empty threat at that

Somebody wake me up when rich niggers start to advocate for putting their money together, moving to Africa and building prosperous civilizations for their own race. Oh wait, they can't. Which is why they won't ever leave on their own.
>>
File: VV.webm (3 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
VV.webm
3 MB, 1080x608
And nothing of value was lost
>>
I bet you small loan of million dollars they wont move unless Trum does something that affects their bank accounts
>>
Who the fuck is that in the bottom left.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.