[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos are the ultimate exercise in degeneracy. Everyone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: needles.jpg (10 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
needles.jpg
10 KB, 150x150
Tattoos are the ultimate exercise in degeneracy. Everyone who has them is a drug-addicted criminal, and a fucking conformist sheep who do whatever the kike media tells them to. They are total untermenschen who should be fucking exterminated. And everyone who doesn't have tattoos agrees with me.
>>
I mean, seriously, name one person who has tattoos and doesn't use drugs. I fucking dare you.
>>
I also believe tattoo ink is laced with narcotics and that tattoo parlors are fronts for drug deals.
>>
You think Trump is gonna put up with all these tattooed freaks? No way.
>>
>>76048046
Here's an advice from a Jew:
Calm down, goy. In every situation look for a way to make money off the gentile cattle.

If someone's getting tattoos they will probably want to get rid of them later in life. Invest into tattoo-removing lasers.
>>
>>76048789
as a person with tattoos, this is the most single handedly retarded post ive ever seen in my life and i really hope you end up with 8-10 numbers tattooed on your arm on the day of the rope
>>
>>76049503

What drug addictions do you have?
>>
>>76048046
Damn right... I have some ink. And at this very moment I'm sticking the spike in my arm. good call.
>>
File: what_6.jpg (27 KB, 371x448) Image search: [Google]
what_6.jpg
27 KB, 371x448
>>76048046
>>76048789
>>76049547
I agree that tattoos are somewhat degenerate in nature, and that I'd never personally get one, but... is there something actually fucking wrong with you OP? Do you need to speak with a psychologist?
>>
No tattoos. Op ist an autist
>>
>>76048046
Are you same guy who posts the really similar anti-weed threads?
>>76048455
This preacher I know.
>>
File: 1457175779859.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1457175779859.png
71 KB, 343x400
>>76049480
After they waste thousands of dollars on bullshit "art" tattoos they will waste thousands more in getting them removed. More and more idiots are getting tattooed, and more and more are realizing they can't get more then a minimum wage job. So as much as i hate to say this I agree with your kikery in this instance.
>>
>>76049547
Ive never smoked or drank desu so nothing, my parents were drug addicts and alchoholics and i was adopted so i learned better that it would be in my blood so i stayed away, nigger
>>
File: IMG_26121.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_26121.jpg
158 KB, 1024x1024
>>76048046
>drug addicted criminal

This man was covered in tattoos. After serving in the Navy in ww2 from age 16-20 he was a lawman at the local and state level in Texas for 45 years.
>>
They inject ink which is retarded, just think about it... Is there something they wouldn't inject?
>>
>>76050530
no one cares about you're gay fucking grand father.
>>
>>76050592
sucks having two dads doesnt it
>>
>>76050592
>muh degernates
>kike media
>tattoos are gay

Beta faggot detected
>>
File: eternalanglo2.jpg (70 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglo2.jpg
70 KB, 634x398
>>76048046
>Tattoos are the ultimate exercise in degeneracy

Forgetting something, anon?
>>
Tattoos are completely untermenschen. Good call, hope you faggots learned something today.
>>
>>76048046
It's a signal to people to show us women who like a little pain.

A for that, I thank you degenerate tattoo parlors.
>>
>>76048046
I do think that tattoos in general are degenerate (though not as bad as facial/body piercings), but that doesn't mean they necessarily implly drug addiction (which as long as you control it is fine, it doesn't matter - there are many functioning addicts even of heroin, who work white collar jobs to pay for their habits). I think there are some exceptions to tattoos being degenerate, though. For instance if you served in the military and want to get a tattoo of the unit you were in, I think that's fine (just keep it above the elbow so it's hidden by a shirt). I have zero desire to get a tattoo, though my sister has two.
>>
>>76048046
Agreed. Your body is supposed to be a temple.
>>
>>76050974

t. My cunt's a half mile wide
>>
>>76051560
My temple. My rules. Faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.