[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boys receive 71 percent of school suspensions. >Boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19
File: maroney.jpg (12 KB, 146x200) Image search: [Google]
maroney.jpg
12 KB, 146x200
>Boys receive 71 percent of school suspensions.
>Boys make up 67 percent of special education classrooms
>Boys are five times more likely than girls to be labeled hyperactive and 30 percent more likely to flunk or drop out of school.

So why are boys doing so much worse than girls in school? Even when I was at school I noticed how we were a lot more diligent, hardworking and attentive compared to the majority of guys.

We even start thinking of university earlier.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623164/Girls-showing-university-aspiration-just-13.html#comments
>>
>>76047341
There is no point to work hard anymore
>>
>>76047720
$$$$ is reason enough.
>>
>>76047341

Boys spread wider on the IQ scale. There's more retards and more geniuses.
>>
The education system caters to women substantially compared to men.
>>
>>76047341
Female teachers have said outright that they want to manipulate classroom administration to cook results.
>>
>>76047792
there's no point having money when you cant have a family that loves you and a society that appreciates you.
>>
>>76047341
Video games may have confined male behavior to an aggressive laziness. I think men don't want to put up with school but would rather play video games.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 329x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 329x499
>>76047341
This will answer all your questions
>>
File: 1409517243402.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1409517243402.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>76047720
First Post Best Post
>>
>>76047341
IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM ISN'T MADE FOR YOUNG BOYS
>>
>>76047341
Recess has been reduced to nothing. Boys, who are generally more boisterous than girls, are being treated like defective girls instead of boys in school.
>>
Because a whole host of reasons too complex for one simple Mongolian weaving board to comprehend.

Simpleton answer - boys b creative n smart n shiiieeeet, held down by feminists.
>>
>>76047901
Exactly this.
>>
>>76047901
How?
>>
>>76047341
what if I told you the teachers gave you a lift for vagina while everyone else had to work
>>
>>76048452
More or less this. Women are conformists, and male achievement looks like misbehavior to female supervisors.
>>
>>76048452
thats not a girl brah
>>
File: rules.jpg (42 KB, 501x572) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
42 KB, 501x572
>>76047341

School work naturally favors girls because it involves staying still for long periods of time, following directions to the letter, doing non-physical repetitive work with no greater meaning, and what little free time there is usually verbal social interaction. Also the majority of teachers and school administration are female, and often do not understand the thought process of little boys. To them, boys that want to let out their aggression/social inclinations in physical activities or do work that seems to have purpose to it, are "acting out" and are punished, despite it being a perfectly natural inclination. Recess has virtually been erased, and zero tolerance policies mean even the slightest bit of misbehavior gets the book thrown at them, and sentenced to even more boring, non-stimulating work (detention), further fueling the general apathy with the school system among boys.

Basically, boys are treated as girls, and are punished and neglected for their natural impulses.
>>
>>76047341
Most dudes that do that know what they're getting into because they usually have a craft or a job they're planning to do anyway that doesn't require anything but basic education so they just try to enjoy their time at the expense of possible suspension.
>>
>>76047341
Post the ethnicity of those boys....
Because I blame Jamal
>>
>>76047341
>So why are boys doing so much worse than girls in school?
The reason why there are more boy fuck ups is the same reason why there is more boy geniuses.
>>
>>76047341
rape war when?
>>
File: men and milo.jpg (102 KB, 690x768) Image search: [Google]
men and milo.jpg
102 KB, 690x768
>>
>>76047341
Systematic oppression of males world wide.
>>
>>76047341

They're targeted for programs and drugs at an early age that fucks up their development.

Girls are also wildly less likely to be treated for ADD with drugs than boys.
>>
>>76047341
Also: Girls reach an emotional maturity level earlier than boys do. Which is a huge benefit in a system which rewards suppressing your emotions in exchange for good grades.
>>
>>76048452
What's her name? Does she have a twitter?
>>
>>76047341

It's because the education system treats boys like broken girls.
>>
>>76048716
Teaching Methods (Sitting at desks with lectures), Teacher Bias (boys tend to get marked down for just being male), Boys are slower to mature (the male brain is not completely done maturing till about 25).

Girls have all the advantages from K-12, literally everything is catered towards them AND THEY STILL GET BTFO IN SAT SCORES
>>
>>76052291
>her
>she
>>
>>76052182
I had a conversation with my Mom on the subject of ADHD; she thinks that my brother has had it for years.

Told her that ADHD is made up to cover for male actions and an inability to focus due to a lack of discipline, and then asked her "have you ever heard of a Girl diagnosed with ADHD? ADHD is just used to drug boys for acting like boys, it is literally treating them like damaged girls."

She got mad that she had never though of that for herself.

I have never heard of a girl with ADHD, I'm sure there must be some but I've never met or talked to one.
>>
Boys are 4 times more prone to get autism, and you're surprised they make up 67% of special ed? They're supposed to be 70-80%
>>
File: Female brain composition.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
Female brain composition.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>76047341
Because the whole fucking school establishment is full of women, mostly feminazi women who give girls special treatment.

A young boy doesn't even get a male role model until he's in Jr. High and High School and starts getting Math and History teachers. Boys are graded lower than girls in school, and yet have higher grades on all standardized tests. Figure that one out.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

The mistreatment of boys is particularly severe in the English department, where the grading is heavily subjective, and the teachers are usually fat, middle aged, ultra-left wing feminazis who give girls A's and boys D's for comperable work. If you go into your average English department, you will notice a hell of a lot of women, and a few scrawny bitch-males. This is not an accident, these are the only ones left after the weed-out. We know that men have a tremendous literary talent, practically all the great writers are male, and yet we don't see that reflected in the gender balance of college classrooms.

I have personal stories about this. I originally wanted to be a writer. I have an enormously high verbal IQ, and was reading at a High School level as a 4th grader. I wrote dozens of stories, even a 100 page book when I was preteen. But for some reason my English teachers hated me with a passionate rage, and at that age I couldn't understand why. It was only when I got older that I realized it was because of who I was.

So I went into Math and Science instead, and did very well indeed. But it still kind of bothers me that I was never able to follow up on my original dreams. The Math and Science departments are more heavily male, and testing is rigorous. There is very little room for subjective bias, meaning even the teacher can't stop you from succeeding. This is probably why so many men go into these subjects.
>>
>>76047341
can you get me numbers for percentage of boys in advance placement classes?
will wait k thx
>>
>>76052544
>Boys are slower to mature (the male brain is not completely done maturing till about 25)

believing this
>>
>>76053421
quantity ≠ quality

Perhaps you wrote a lot of shitty stuff, it's OK Anon.

Liberal world wants thousands of STEM little ants that just work for tech innovation.
>>
>>76047341
I don't think OP is old enough to be on the board.
He hasn't gone through puberty yet.
>>
>>76053913
This is true

Between the ages of 21 and 25, the male brain goes through a significant change having to do with logic.
Most men who struggle with math, suddenly find it get really easy when they get into their 20's, it suddenly all "clicks" and makes sense.

Girls don't go through this change. Like a caterpillar that doesn't metamorphose into a butterfly, they are totally left in the dust.

This is one of the reasons why men are so superior in these fields. It's also an important reason why you shouldn't drink, smoke or use drugs until you reach final brain development
>>
>>76054093
Yeah, the stuff I was writing was pretty shitty.

But there's no reason way I should be getting a lower grade than little a bobbleheaded teenybopper cheerleader.
>>
>>76054239
Yeah, I feel more intelligent now I'm 33 than when I was at uni 10 years ago.
>>
>>76053913
read a book retard
>>
>>76047792
You can live on pretty much minimum wage or welfare if you don't have a family, so no. Money isn't much of a motivator.
>>
>>76047341
Your answer in a 5 minute video:
https://youtu.be/OFpYj0E-yb4
>>
File: 1464752158880.jpg (77 KB, 1344x739) Image search: [Google]
1464752158880.jpg
77 KB, 1344x739
>>76047341

You should check out which gender makes up ~80% of Primary-high school teachers.
>>
>>76048716
Boys need an authoritarian figure to be able to listen, less than 1% of female teachers can act like that. Boys also need engagment.
>>
>>76047341
Women follow authority more then men/boys. School is mostly just parroting a teacher/text books anyway.

What kind of kid wants to sit in a class room and listen to some Stacy cunt for 6 hours.

I performed better with male teachers but they were more likely to teach useful life things alongside the curriculum.

Need more male teachers for primary school age students imo.
>>
File: teacherbias.jpg (1 MB, 664x2464) Image search: [Google]
teacherbias.jpg
1 MB, 664x2464
>>76053913
Girls literally go through puberty earlier than boys. This is why girls can dominate in Little League Baseball but get btfo'd by the time they get to high school

>>76048716
pic related. It all started when people wanted women to start going to school. So they made school easier for women to make it a more popular option. What you see today is the logical conclusion
>>
File: 1462784385803.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1462784385803.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>76047341
Tits or gtfo.

But to answer your question, it's because the entire education system (especially early education) is highly feminised. There isn't an acceptable way for boys to behave like boys in school anymore, so they feel like anything they do will be demonised.

This isn't just a "new thing" that Milo picked up on. It's had discussions all over the place, and there was even a book by Based Mom called "The War on Boys" which apparently does a good job on discussing the variables involved. I've been meaning to read it for a long time, actually.

>You sheeple aren't seeing how the jews are involved! Good Goy
>>
>>76054626
No, actually boys need an interesting figure. Boys don't react well to studying boring shit taught by a boring half-wit
>>
>>76054239
>>76054461

hey, i'm not claiming the brain of a man doesn't keep growing until 25

it's the implying that women have superior cognitive skills i have problems with.

like this retarded anon >>76052262
>>
File: images (2).jpg (23 KB, 504x292) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
23 KB, 504x292
>>76055163
I agree with you Brussel Sprout. Many females don't get proper emotional maturity ever.

Based Tim Hunt
>>
>>76054991
Our high school had a Metals/Engines teacher who had a masters in Physics or some shit. He would take all of the 'lowlife' types of guys, the real druggies and trouble makers and he would teach them to weld and work on cars. I know multiple guys who I always thought would overdose before 30 go to work on the slope (in Alaska) making 6 figures. Sometimes guys just need a little guidance and they sure aren't getting it from most teachers. I can definitely agree with you
>>
>>76048716
Mostly busy work that grades you on how well you can do the same thing for hours at a time, that penalizes you for taking shortcuts or improving your skills. Exams have almost no bearing on your grades anymore, it's all about endurance now.

The lessons have been slowly moving away from anything that was difficult to understand or explain, so you are never graded on your intelligence or understanding of a subject. If you pick it up faster, you will burn out and lose interest, which absolutely destroys your motivation to continue.

In most math now, your are forced to memorize steps and mnemonic devices for everything rather than ever studying or understanding mathematics. All work is graded by how verbose your steps are rather than accuracy, so even if you get most of it wrong you will often still pass.

Anyone who tries to go above and beyond and performs their work faster or more efficiently receives lower grades, or else loses motivation and receives lower grades. You will be treated as mentally ill and a lot of ADHD and autism diagnoses actually come from teacher recommendations due to poor performance.

Schools are designed for people with no interest in learning, who would never attempt to improve themselves. This is why girls perform better and autism and ADHD were both rampant and almost exclusively male.
>>
>>76055163

let me rephrase this

it's not that male brains mature slower, it's more that female brains are underdeveloped
>>
>>76047341
no one ever said girls weren't good at being followers and following instructions. they're to caught up in all the atta girls they get now to notice everything is falling apart.

you go girrrrrl!
>>
School system is not designed for young boys, they are not stimulated and get distracted, hence the labeling of hyperactivity.

Boys are also more likely to get into fights, which usually ends up with everyone involved getting suspended thanks to ridiculous zero tolerance policies.
>>
File: 1415703415035.png (378 KB, 567x550) Image search: [Google]
1415703415035.png
378 KB, 567x550
>>76055996
>mfw remembering all of the times I got booted out of school for "fights"

If you didn't already get it, some of those fights weren't even remotely physical, just verbal disagreements.

Also you can't forget that the fucking cunts up in the administration would rather just ban something entirely instead of taking an hour out of the day to fix it for good.
>>
How do i reverse effects of the skool ststem on me? And what are they? im goin to new paltz next year and dont want to be raped by the feminist teaching. Is the secret to learn all things on my own with my own curriculum?
>>
>>76047341
who the fuck is we you arent a girl OP and if you are post vagina if its not slanted you are full of shit
>>
Because almost all teachers are women.

Boys need a male role model as a teacher. They naturally don't respect women, why would they
>>
>>76053421

This bitch doesn't even mention sex segregated schools. Take heed folks, she's a Feminist first and thusly still our enemy. Sure it may seem nice that "one of them" are taking some mild sympathy on us, and acknowledging our plight, but this is worthless in the absence of action and she refuses to acknowledge the one thing that we absolutely need: sex segregated schools.

Feminists will never endorse sex segregated schools, as the natural repercussion of them are extremely high performing schools of boys that highlight the superiority of men over women and places a "glass ceiling" on female potential via disallowing them from these schools. The fact that we all benefit from pushing boys to success is a non factor to these hags compared to ensuring we can live together as "equals".

Don't buy the succubus whore memes.

There's no such thing as a good Feminist.
>>
Males make up less than half the population, but commit 96% of sexual assaults on minors, and over four-fifths of homicides.
>>
>Always one of the smartest in my classes, was almost told to skip a grade in class twice
>get average grades in high school, despite still being one of the smarter, harder working students
>have a gf who was dumb as a bag of rock, was lazy to boot
>gets great grades, despite not knowing the difference between makeup and genetic make-up

The system is rigged against males. I remember Milo (inb4) said that boys get downgraded in school, strictly for being male.
>>
>>76059833
messed up the first greentext line, but you get the idea
>>
>>76059833
bag of rocks*

goodnight, everybody
>>
>>76048452
this

there is an active hostile environment set up against boys

Shit, even adhd is just made up bullshit with no empirical base. Most of modern psychology is just social bullshit like with priests in the old day, but instead the authority resting in a so called higher power, there is now authority resting in the idea that it is actual science.
>>
>work hard in school
>work hard at your job
>work hard at your marriage
>still get divorced
>work hard at trying to keep your house and visiting rights with your kids

work hard and stay in school, kids!
>>
>>76060124
this
>diagnosed with adhd in primary school
>grades tank, put into special education unit, treated like shit
>enter high school
>go into metalwork and meet cool french dude who was in the army
>he's a bit loopy but i get on well with him (it later turned out that he was the one accepting me unconditionally, which i was completely unfamiliar with and unprepared for)
>he teaches me shit that i still use years later, gives me valuable life advice that has saved my ass from prison on a few occasions, and gave me motivation

a male role model can literally save a kid's life, but instead we treat that shit as wrong and kids are dying because of it.
>>
>>76047341
Boys are treated as defective girls by the teachers (majority which seem to be female)

Yet even then the majority of great scientists and engineers are male. I wonder why that is?
Females are much more inclined to go study "handwaving" studies.

Its really fucked up overall.
>>
>>76054991
No one reacts well to boring shit, idiot
>>
>>76048716
Public schools in Denmark are mostly kids sitting in a circle while the female teacher goes "So how do you feel about this story I just told?".

It's basically trying to emulate the way women hang out with each other.

It's notorderly and systemized like the chinese schools, where people sit down at their table and shut up and learn. (Which is actually a really good method if you have autism).

And it doesn't include any physical activity either. (which a lot of energetic boys might need).

Also, you don't really learn much facts in public schools. It's all about opinions now. Besides the ability to read, the amount of information you learn on a subject can be boiled down to 20 pages through 10 years of education. Not good enough.
>>
>>76052810
>>76048850
Epic.
>>
most boys tend to be intuitively smart while girls are often just book smart since they subjugate to the teacher and just simply learn without thinking on what they learn.

they print a sequence of words into their brain and then repeat it without even understanding what it is about(they are pretty good at this when dedicated). Not to say that they can not be intuitively smart, but I have seen this only very rarely.
>>
>>76057615
Boys don't grow up on /pol/. Only mudslimes are raised to not respect women. Other males think of women as creatures with equal capabilities
>>
>>76047341
Because only men have the genetic predisposition to have high IQ's and really low IQ's. Most women are just of low to average intelligence with maybe an incredibly sparse few being near genius level.
>>
>>76060234
80% of divorce initiated by the woman too.
>>
>>76060471
yfw you realize that these things happened

>obesity epidemic happened
>testosterone levels have dropped
>men became more feminine
>depression levels increased across all ages
>there were no psychological bases recorded 100 years ago as empirical data was recorded 100 years ago (like temperature)
>womans vote happened and women started to have influence in society
>like a frog being boiled alive in a pot, generations slowly changed over time

Psychology is like a simple chatbot that can only read the last message. A chatbot that has no knowledge of the general feeling of the conversation over longer periods of time.

Psychology is not a science, it first and foremost flows forth from societal need to make people conform, to perhaps even fix them with good intentions as it was in the past.

But right now its mostly doing more harm than good. Its just a societal control tool that is not as impartial and accurate at the rest of the sciences.

Other sciences at least try to put evidence, the truth outside of the human cognition. In tools that lie outside of our brains. In test results, in empirical data.

Those things are the highest form of truth since they are not dependent on biological, chemical systems in our body that change the perception of reality.

One kilogram will remain the same more or less, a number on a sheet of paper will remain the same no matter what, though the paper which it is written upon can decay, the truth itself cannot. Calipers, measuring rods, circuitry even does not immediately change after so many generations.

Our brain does however. So our brain is basically a measuring tool, that suddenly changed with societal changes. Which now is producing false data for us. And because we dont know how it works, unlike our other tools. We dont know what the "norm" is.
>>
Bell curve. Men have more geniuses but also more retards.
>>
>>76047341
>Even when I was at school I noticed how we were a lot more diligent, hardworking and attentive compared to the majority of guys.

>We even start thinking of university earlier.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623164/Girls-showing-university-aspiration-just-13.html#comments

Nice slip. Might want to pay more attention when you're pretending to be the opposite sex.
>>
>>76061141
Tools in reality however, dont change as much as our brain does. Because they are mostly simple.

Matter does decay over time, that 1 kg that they have to measure exactly what 1 kg is did lose some mass over 100 of years.

But we still managed to detect even the subtlest of changes in that regard. Because its simple

The human mind is not as simple, its very volatile. It changes almost immediately. It depends on many factors, on many more from outside tools to function, in the short term it may be things like nutrition, exercise, sleep, exposure to sights and sounds, genetic malfunctions etc.

Now compare that to our measuring tools. To our chipsets that we 100% know of how they work, to natural laws, which we always can diagnose. On which huge and vast networks were build up upon that are getting closer to 100% uptime.

Now compare that to humans, even at the workplace you dont always know 100% what a human is like, if he steals from the cash register, if he slacks off, who started what dispute, who spits in foods etc.

Humans dont have proper measurement tools to use for other humans, humans dont understand eachother fully.

and yet the same humans dare to put other humans on medications, to tell them what they need to do. All for the simple reason because they have some majority confirmation.
>>
>>76047341
it's simple anon when niggers, women and non-white men were shit at school then it was the fault of the white men teaching them, when white men are failing at school then it's still the fault of the white men
>>
File: 1280045890175.jpg (56 KB, 660x933) Image search: [Google]
1280045890175.jpg
56 KB, 660x933
>>76054594
This. I had 100% female teachers until I got into high school and had a 50/50 success rate with them being raging cunts or not. Then all my math and science teachers were men. They were awesome.
>>
>>76047341
>almost all female teachers k-12
>a grading system that focuses on quickly remembering information and almost immediately forgetting t for the next set of information, instead of comprehension of the subject as a whole
>an environment that focuses almost exclusively on learning out of a book
>no physical contact allowed during school hours
>little to no emphasis on math and science classes with extra emphasis on social sciences and english classes
>constantly bombarded by social and school corporation rules and regulations created by and for females
the entire u.s. education system is basically "how to put pussy on a pedestal 101"
>>
School is a proving ground
>>
>>76053062
>spreading misinfo

ADHD is real, probably over diagnosed. A disorder doesn't always mean that the brain isn't working as intended, just that for the given conditions of society, some brain wirings are a problem for functioning in that society.

ADHD is a wiring disorder, the brain has poorly regulated dopamine receptors. This, unlike ADD, can be detected by monitoring the rate at which the brain reuptakes dopamine. Is this bad? Not in itself, there have even been some arguments that it was at one point beneficial to be wired this way, as it keeps the brain fixated on finding novelty and allows intense concentration on new challenges.

The skill set required to be a contributing member in a capitalistic society are not in tune with the ADHD behavioral traits.

Tl;dr stop being fucking ignorant and spreading paranoia
>>
>>76062445
>The skill set required to be a contributing member in a capitalistic society are not in tune with the ADHD behavioral traits.

What if society no longer contributes to its citizens?
>>
File: 1463782641697.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1463782641697.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>76062445
ADHD is pretty damn real but it's about 95% misdiagnosed. I definitely had it and went through a battery of real deal testing to get diagnosed. The pills are a mixed bag, it helps you grind through the boring shitshow that is elementary and middle school, but it definitely fucks with your personality. Nobody high school age or older should be on ritalin or adderall.

Some of the smartest adult men I know were rambunctious ADHD kids. Physicists, bankers, doctors, engineers, etc. Almost everyone grows out of it as a teenager/early 20s person. I honestly think it's a side effect of high IQ and a mismatch between that raw cognitive function and the need for action and stimulus that school cannot provide.
>>
>>76047341
you must be new here. show tits or GTFO!
>>
>>76062681
society is the citizens
>>
>>76062932
the citizens are the society
>>
File: 1463812128738.jpg (57 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
1463812128738.jpg
57 KB, 500x526
>>76047341
girls mature a lot faster than boys, and they also have a higher IQ on average, but the top 10% of boys are always smarter than the top 10% of girls
>>
>>76063037
the linguistic identity function is indeed symmetric
>>
>>76047341
Wow Society is so fucking sexist, see how boys get more pocket money.
Gender Paygap even in young years, it's disgusting:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36440161
>>
>>76047341
In all my extension classes, about 60% of the class is boys, and of the top students, nearly all of them are boys.
>>
File: 1456568933008.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456568933008.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>76063054

>girls mature a lot faster than boys

Yeah except they stop maturing mentally at 15.
>>
>>76063101
If you were to remove the metaphysical concepts and talk about whats really happening. Its basically just one group of people trying to exert power over another group of people, with things that they think that are right.

As the other anons mentioned above, they enjoyed male teachers more, they enjoyed right wing workplaces more. And those people in those workplaces would have also tried to exert power over the people that they didnt like, if they still had power.

Nobody gets to dictate what a "useful member contributing to society" is like. That phrase is a phrase that leftist totalitarians use.
>>
>>76063325
They will remain children in mind for eternity... Ah, what a curse !
>>
Two main reasons:
>Education system is effeminate and tailored towards the female
>Vast majority of teachers are female, most of them feminists
>>
>>76047341
i want to cum on that face
>>
grade school and high school is pure learning by heart
there is no logic and therfore no intelligence needed, to achieve a graduation there
how about we have a look at statistics in serious studys, like any STEM subject?
>>
>>76065060
depends. engineering in general is 95% men. the hard sciences differ, though.

biology = 75% women
chemistry = 75% men
biochemistry = 50/50
physics = 98% men
astronomy = who cares you are laughed at unless you have a physics PhD

Medicine? 50/50. Most are bio or biochem undergrad majors.
>>
>>76066306
so? mostly men?

+ you can see that women chose the fields where you can bruteforce half of your work.
>>
>>76066701
my point is STEM gets lumped into one unit when it isn't all the same thing.
>>
Feminised education system.

I am a teacher. I read the NC. It's catered towards girls.
>>
>>76047341
Society treats boys like broken girls.

That shit needs to stop
>>
Man, my only good female teacher was my 11th grade English teacher.
Nicest fucking lady ever, taught interesting classes, ran the cinema club, and brought snacks and home-made baked goods to all the AP study sessions.
Unfortunately, almost every other female teacher was either insanely incompetent, or a whiny bitch that obviously wasn't cut out to be a teacher.
My favorite teacher was a Vietnam vet that told us war stories and shit in 5th grade.
>>
>>76066306
Women go into biology because it is a stepping stone to becoming a nurse.
>>
>>76066306
>astronomy = who cares you are laughed at unless you have a physics PhD

Why is that?
>>
>>76047341
80% of all teachers are female and have been for the last 40+ years. Obviously the blame is on women.
>>
>>76048388
>>76048388
>>76048388
>boys are being treated like defective girls instead of boys
Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>76068945
extremely limited job market. If you are interested in space science, you are working directly for a gov't agency (NASA) or doing research funded by grant money. That shit requires PhD level credentials, and physics is the path to take.

Your odds at working in your field are real bad though. Most people that I know that wanted to do space science wound up doing other things.

>>76067275
It's a stepping stone to being a doctor or other medical specialist. That is all. Some continue their education but it's practically useless even at PhD level.
>>
>>76047341
Because women are the goodest goyim
>>
>>76062445
Ur a faggot
>>
>>76060948
>other males think of women as creatures with equal capabilities
But they arent. This is purely because of rampant feminism and equality being taught everywhere.
>>
File: 1462322652435.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1462322652435.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>76047341
Don't forget that white boys are the scourge of the earth and you have to constantly beat them down as they grow up otherwise they might actually make something of themselves.
>I Fucking hate the modern left
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.