[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youtube channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: B000VTQ3LU.01.lg.jpg (118 KB, 537x550) Image search: [Google]
B000VTQ3LU.01.lg.jpg
118 KB, 537x550
So, I've been kinda tossing the idea around of doing a red-pilled wrap-up/blog/news/rant/whatever-the-fuck channel for a bit, just for kicks. What kinda stuff do you think I should cover, and what are some sources that I could pull news from. This probably wont amount to anything, by a combination of my total lack of personality and creativity, and shitass camera/mic, combined with zero will to actually dedicate time to it, but in the mean time, it could by funny/caustically autistic. Thoughts?
>>
>>76045169
cover topics about Migration problems and SJW nonsense and white privilege and marinate that shit with facts.

try to speak with a non aggressive friendly tone and with a calm voice, that's Necessary and if you can add some images and video clips in the videos and not just showing your face constantly, keep people interested

Sort of like Lemmino but with red pilled facts
>>
>>76045169
Dont waste your time. We already got Black Pigeon and Stefan.. You're better off to us dark.
>>
>>76046413
more people working to redpill others is not a waste of time

also HOW is better of dark better, your an isiot please remove yourself from this dying thread
>>
>>76047611
I mean, I get what his concern probably is. It doesnt help our cause if I sperg the fuck out on youtube and god forbid, that shit goes viral.
>>
>>76045169
Do you have tits? No? Then you won't get anywhere without them.

There's already hundreds and hundreds of channels exactly like this with 40 subs. Stop wasting your time.
>>
>Do you have tits? No?
Pretty much this. If you don't have anything to tape then why bother.
>>
>>76047843
your gonna edit that shit out or rerecord, for gods sake dont start streaming just make videos and make them interesting
>>
>>76046413
>>76047983
>>76048055
I know I don't have anything to offer. People alot more charismatic, creative, and funny have done what I have to do with scores more success than I ever would. All I do is consume. I just wanted to create something of my own for a change.
>>76048392
Thank ,you for the encouragement. Even if it gets 20 views, it will be mine.
>>
>>76047983
>>76048055
thats not necessary, he just needs to show his stuff in an interesting way, like the Angry Foreigner hes a dude and makes sort of red pilled videos and has almost 100,000 subs.

its small but its growing, if this guy makes his videos interesting and funny as well as having a friendly tone with his viewers he can get pretty far.

also he needs consistencey if he makes even a small fan base
>>
>>76045169
You're better off making dank may-mays.
>>
File: dd2.jpg (30 KB, 538x413) Image search: [Google]
dd2.jpg
30 KB, 538x413
>>76048756
my memes are facebook -tier at best
>>
>>76048510
yeah dude, no matter how insignifacnt it may seem ay least you will be part of the movment to fix all the shit in this world

90% of this board is all talk no action, you can actually do somthing and even if it seems stupid or amatuer well something is better than nothing, watch other videos that show facts and try to do it similarly.

make it funny and enganging, stay calm and act like your talking to a family member or someone you know online. most importantly make sure your voice remains calm and dont straight up insult somthing just show the facts and let viewrs make up thier minds.

if people see your an aggressive channel then only a small margain that agree with you will watch, your gonna wanna appeal to alot of people even the reddit tier liberals and show them the error of thier ways as well as the merits of the right wing.

but as before BE FRIENDLY/CALM, people will treat you as such and will take you more seriously than someone who just spasses out on camera or microphone
>>
EAT CUM ON CAM
EAT CUM ON CAM.
.EAT CUM ON CAM
MEAT CUM ON CA
AMEAT CUM ON C
CAMEAT CUM ON
CAMEAT CUM ON
N CAMEAT CUM O
ONCAMEAT CUM
ON CAMEAT CUM
MON CAMEAT CU
UM ON CAM EAT C
CUM ON CAM EAT
>>
>>76049189
gotta love how smart this board is.

truly a place where knowledge shines
>>
>>76045169
You could get stuff from infowars and filter out the totally stupid shit. That would be a good channel.

What's your channel called?
>>
>>76049679
thats a pretty good idea too

they just spam so much on that channel noone would notice youre stealing from them
>>
>>76049679
Haven't made anything yet. I really wanted to give thought to what it would be about, so i could create everything around the theme. As I said, this is still all real preliminary spitballing.
>>
you're not going to do shit, you're going to attempt for like a week, realize it's a lot of work, do less and less and then give up with some lame justification that doesn't admit you gave up

fuck off

make the actual channel and come here with content or you're useless.

I've dealt with too many fucking nodevs
>>
>>76049870
start with something current that people would get interested in fairly quickly.

show how protesters in trump rally's are causing violence and post videos of proof from Live Leak and other sources.

show how trump supporters get harassed and actual violence being committed against them

Emotional hits will garner attention and support
>>
>>76050033
Maybe you are right. I will try it, but who can know if it will turn out. I just hope if i do get tired of it, I'll have the balls to just say so.
>>
>>76050246
I'm sorry I was mean anon

I am angry at you because I am angry at my self

But let it motivate you to prove me wrong

go forth and never give up

become the greatest propagandist there has ever been
>>
>>76050222
You're full of great ideas.
>>
>>76050386
Sheesh we're on 4chan. I come here expecting being trashed. I'll give a good college try.
>>
>>76050246
After I start the laundry, I like to jump on board and ride my prostate into it for a few minutes. Thank God I'm not so old and broken I can't freely enjoy that. It feels so damn good.

But if you're just going to hope for something or that your balls might drop then you've already lost.
>>
>>76050433
its just observation and how people react to certain videos compared to others.

something currently happening will cause people to search for content about it.

The presidential election in this case, make interesting videos about it, when you get a good amount of subs and viewers start making videos that deviate slightly and MAKE SURE that the first vid about the new subject is good, put your back out on it until you dont just like it, you LOVE it.

if you feel like giving up half way just remember to push through, its hard? well not shit so is everything good in this world. you gotta work for it and remember this also, the harder the work the more satisfying the reward when finish the video you will truly feel great.

having a reason to wake up in the morning is the most awesome feeling the world after a long of time of being worthless.

dream big and dream far brother, work hard to achieve those dreams and you will live an awesome life.

everyone is depressed because they feel like they have no purpose, having no purpose is what kills your social standing and mood.

i learned it the hard way, believe it or not making these videos might just make your life better. thats why i am motivating you because happy humans are useful humans
>>
>>76051163
Thanks a bundle guy. You've been a real encouragement. I will start now.

I might have posted the first vid in just a few days. I'll post a link in a new thread with this trip probably
>>
>>76051583
based octo
>>
>>76051583
alright bro, work on the video, it doesn't have to be perfect just make it, the first video is always the hardest but finishing it and putting it out there will lift a huge weight of your shoulder, you will feel much better after that and the video quality will improve greatly.

looking forward to the video bro, even small of actions can have great effect
>>
>>76051695
im only based if I dont sperg out AND actually make something worth looking at.
>>
>>76045169
try another platform, youtube a shit ever since jewgle's acquisition and I'm not only talking about the layout because it killed off whatever "community" it offered for insisting on users switch to their flavour of kikebook+

check out the relevant part of ToS: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801939

before anyone mentions freedom of speech, that doesn't apply to private companies, they can do whatever they like
>>
>>76052111
yikes thanks for showing that to me. I will explore alternatives as well.
>>
>>76052111
which is why i told him to state facts instead of pointing fingers, make the viewers make their own decisions, he shouldn't be telling them whats wrong or right, he should give them the means to decide for themselves
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.