[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't shitposting banned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 351x480
Being ironic is not funny
>>
>>76041212
>implying this whole board isn't ironic just to combat depression and autism
>>
>>76041212
>>76041284
>implying you want to ban the only thing people reply with to your shit tier unironic posting

wew this post made me a #CruzMissle!
>>
>>76041212
But you're shitposting right now.
>>
>>76041284
>>76041696
> inferring
>>
>>76041212

Because we'd all be banned and this board would be shut down.
>>
>>76041284
first thrust leads to penetration
>>
>>76041736
this
>>
>>76041793
First pinch leads to poo
>>
>>76041212
kierkegaard would say that socrates was irony
>>
File: 1,w=993,c=0.bild.jpg (41 KB, 993x559) Image search: [Google]
1,w=993,c=0.bild.jpg
41 KB, 993x559
Who was it that said every joke is a mini revolution? Was it Orwell?

There's really nothing stopping you from hiding threads, anyway. This place is the closest a lot of us will ever get to a social circle that we would otherwise have in not-so-liberal times in regular social venues in the real world. You can't go out to social venues today and engage in honest conversation if you believe what /pol/ believes, or even if you're remotely traditionalist; you're persona non-grata immediately.

For these reasons, satire, ironic shitposting, they all add a touch of the beer hall of Hitler's day, or the campfire chats of Caesar's day with his men, where they surely threw in some humor.

This place would be quite boring if it were a catalog of essays.

Oh, and by the way, text your mom a pic of your cock and post the result.
>>
>>76041910
lewd leafy
>>
>>76041212

How is this a political thread? Meta-posters like you should be banned.
>>
Because millennials think irony is the highest form of humor. Not because it has any merit to it, but because it's incredibly easy to pull off in comparison to having to think of genuinely funny jokes.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 400x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 400x645
>>76042684
Leave it to a southern slav to give me a real answer. My respect for you guys is infinite. Shame no results will come out of realizing the problem, we"ll probably get 50 more "is x white" threads before having a constructive conversation
>>
>>76041212
>implying /pol/ is being ironic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.