[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, some bernie supporters just came to my house. A large fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Guys, some bernie supporters just came to my house. A large fat Mexican with rainbow hair and a Short butch dyke. They asked for me by name and I told them I was voting for bernie and I won't forget about the June 7th primary.

I lied. I'm voting for Trump.

I thanked them for canvassing and they gave me some stickers.

But what gets me, is I think they knew I was lying. I am a 6'4 skinhead in an all Mexican neighborhood.

Did I do the right thing? Am I in a database as a high value potential bernie convert?

I don't want sjw's breathing down my neck. Has anyone else had to lie?
>>
>>76033804
That's it I am a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>76033804
You bitched out a bit. Though it's understandable to not want to be harassed by degenerates because of your beliefs.

I've done the same sort of thing before. I had a Trump hat last semester at school and never wore it out because I didn't want asperger lefties harrasing me.

In your case though I'd have to take exception. They questioned you directly about your beliefs. There's a point where you gotta stand up for your beliefs bud.
>>
>>76034269
I wasn't on trial, and no one's feelings were hurt. Except maybe /pol/'s
>>
>>76034269
His case is better than yours though
At worst you would have been harassed on the spot and that'd be that.
OP could be subject to harassment at his place which could be bad and constant.

Mexicans are little snakes that plan and strike when they see an opening
T. Spic
>>
>>76034269
Same situation, not worth it. I disagree about OP though. It's his fucking house in a spic-infested area. On the street? Fuck it I am honest, but it's not like I would convince a dyke and rainbow Mexican to vote Trump.
>>
>>76034524
you should watch the news senpai. There were several physical attacks on Trump supporters just recently.

Liberals have absolutely no shame or morality. They will harass you in public because they are degenerates. The just think trump = RACISM = EVIL!!!! I'm not trying to fuck with all that when I'm walking to class at 8 am.
>>
>>76033804
I lie all the time, everyone thinks I'm voting for Bernie or not voting at all besides a couple individuals who are voting for trump as well
>>
>>76033804
"I'll think about it"
Then slam the door.

You weak sack of nigger shit.
>>
>>76034832
Yeah but what I'm saying is your shit would happen on the spot
He would have retarded beaners knowing where he lives and plotting shit out against him
I'd take getting attacked randomly over having retards plan out shit and hit me at home
>>
>>76033804
You should have told them you're voting for Trump, you should be ashamed for turning your back to your God Emperor.
>"B-but I don't want to get hassled or insulted."
Why? What the hell does it mean to you, they are retards and all they are is words. I just graduated high school 3 weeks ago, I was vocal for Trump and wore a t-shirt to school with his name on it. I was mostly left alone, a few people made remarks but who cares.
>>
You dropped the ball by not pretending to be on the fence and wasting hours of their time having them try to convince you
>>
File: 1451449615995.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451449615995.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>76035087
Top kek, on second thought you should've done this OP. Then after wasting their time informed them you're going with Trump.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.