[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone give me a tl:dr on Benghazi. To my knowledge terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
Someone give me a tl:dr on Benghazi.

To my knowledge terrorists got access to unsecure Clinton emails which led to information about low-secured Diplomats and "al-Qaeda" took this an an initiative to attack and deal a blow to the US.

Correct or what?
>>
they never extinguished the fire
>>
>>76029247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE
>>
>>76029480
I know she's lying about the video and everything, but was it her unsecured emails that caused the attack or do the emails just plainly show her lying bullshit?

Or both?
>>
>>76029247
Some islamaphobes made a hateful video slandering Islam

Then there were peaceful protests against the hateful Americans

At least that's what Obama and Hillary said at first
>>
>>76029610
no proof antyhing attributed to low secure emails

just a suspicious coincidence, her husband travelling the world, recieving lots of money, also having access to her official communications
>>
I finally got around to watching 13 Hours yesterday. It was a good movie, but confusing, and it didn't help me understand the Benghazi thing any better.

I need cliff notes myself, frankly.
>>
>>76029247
From what I understand Clinton hired Al Qaeda members to murder the US ambassador.
>>
so there was Islamic an attack, on sept. 11, they brushed under the rug, misled america because muh re election narrative
>>
>>76029877
How could they have fucked their story up so badly?

A five year old could have sniffed that flaw out.
>>
>>76029972
I remember hearing something about the Embassy sending a request for more security and Clinton either denied or ignored it.
>>
the clinton emails is just incompetence on her part and something unrelated to benghazi
tl;dr
>dude makes "innocence of muslims"
>muslims get angry
>attacks 2 american diplomat compounds and kills 3 people and injures 10 others
>it is later revealed that the diplomat compounds asked for increased security measures and backup prior to the attack
>the state department said no
>clinton only got fired for this when she should have been charged with a crime but she got away with it during the hearings
>>
>>76030392
The hearings make it perfectly clear that the video had nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>76030289
There was also a sex tape featuring Hillary in a goat costume and Bill dressed as Mohamed.

Then they used a drone strike on the American embassy to destroy the last copy, while making it appear as if it was a terrorist attack.

At least that's what I got out of this.
>>
>>76030581
do all those tulips give you a sense of humour mr van burren?
>>
>>76030492
oh yeah, the video was the excuse for the attack
>>
>>76030823
Rogin, Josh (October 9, 2012). "State Department: No Protest at the Benghazi consulate". The Cable. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
Herridge, Cathrine (December 4, 2013). "CIA witnesses offer more evidence Benghazi attack planned". Fox News Channel. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
Starr, Barbara (September 27, 2012). "Panetta: Terrorists 'clearly' planned Benghazi attack". CNN. Retrieved November 7, 2015.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.