[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: info_trump.png (406 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
info_trump.png
406 KB, 1024x1024
Is any of this still true?
>>
>>76029189
Minimum wage and same sex marriage is wrong
>>
>>76029350
This
>>
>>76029189
I have never heard trump address gay marriage
>>
>>76029350
You're right we should just get rid of minimum wage and the government should have no business dealing with marriage
>>
Isnt marriage and education wrong too?

Marriage hes leaving upto states to decide, and education.. I dont think hes ever mentioned cutting education budget almost completely- just repealing common core and bringing back local education.
>>
>>76029692
He has. He essentially just said no one should be forced to marry faggots if they don't want to but if faggots get married no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>76029189
>He wants to repeal the affordable care act
and replace it with something (he considers) better
they forgot that last part. I think its a pretty important distinction.
>>
>>76029189
doesn't clarify that muslim ban isn't permanent, only until they can be fully verified and tracked
>affordable care act
they blatantly try to dress it up, it is failing and is no longer "affordable".. most call it by it's shittier name anyway.
>>
>>76029757
spotted the lolbratarian
>>
Regarding gay marriage, Trump says he's all for traditional marriage but acknowledges the fact that the format is changing.
He never said that he opposes gay marriage.
>>
>>76029189
basically anything that isn't economic policy or national security he doesn't really give a shit about

>what about [x] issue
>let the states decide, I hope they make the right choice
>what is the right choice?
>I don't know, let them decide
>>
>No minimum wage
>Kick out the illegals

JUST
>>
>>76029785
>I dont think hes ever mentioned cutting education budget almost completely
It's the Department of Education's funding he wants to cut (they aren't actually involved in the teaching aspect)

As far as marriage goes I don't think he gives a shit what faggots do. Basically what this guy says >>76029855

>>76030175
Yeah pretty much
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>76029189
>>
>>76030189
>Interviewer: What is your view on gay marriage?
>Trump: It's not important to me, let the states decide.

>The Article: HOW TRUMP PLANS TO GAS THE GAYS AND KIPL YOUR KIDS WHIOE THRY SLEEP
>>
>>76030427
I think I had a stroke writing this
>>
I thought the immigration ban was only for muslims moving to the US in order to stop Syrian refugees.

DUDE WEED is supposed to be federal decriminalization with legalisation up to the state.

They should have included his repatriation tax for off-shore funds.

Minimum wage is a tricky one. Less illegals => less cheap labour => higher wages overall => no need for higher min wage.

Gay marriage is that he won't bother with that because it's already been decided.
>>
>>76029189
>climate change is a hoax
it is
>fuck renewable energy
climate change is still a hoax
>minimum wage should be lower
fuck yeah
>repeal obongocare
because people love to stay in line in a hospital waiting 3827854 hours before 1 doctor is available
>tax relief for middle class americans
you mean giving a break to america's blood and air? THANK FUCKING GOD
>rebuild the military
name a war america has won in the last decade
>stop islam
cool
>fuck marijuana smoking degenerates
fuck yes
>guns for all
damn right
>has a star on the ground
cool
>hair
glorious
>fuck common core in the ass
BASED
>fuck gay marriage
DOUBLE BASED
>build a wall
OMG YES
>abortion in some cases
MAKE THIS MAN PRESIDENT ALREADY
>>
>>76029189
seems pretty accurate desu.
>>
>>76029189
The stuff on the right seems correct
>>
File: info_hillary.png (396 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
info_hillary.png
396 KB, 1024x1024
Any truth to Hillary Stance?
>>
>>76030586
wtf happend 2 ur leaf canabro??
>>
>>76031389
>supports targeting suspected terrorists
Unless they're one she helped put in place. Also didn't she bash Trump for doing this?
>>
I agree with Trump on most things but I think we should keep our distances from Russia and China. We need to bring back McCarthyism.
>>
>>76029189
>Gun Safety
It would appear my guns are indeed safe with the donald.
>>
>>76031389
Words like "sensible" shouldn't be used in these evaluations, as they're relative to each reader.
>>
>>76031389
>Supports sensible gun safety legislation
What does "sensible" gun safety legislation mean? Who gets to decide what's sensible and what isn't?
>>
Why does Dangerous Drumpf always say "I'll leave it to the states" when confronted with the hard issues that demand decisions? Is he simply allergic to responsibility?
>>
>>76032087
It's just decentralization of power. The idea is that local communities know what their people need more than the federal government. That is why a lot of areas of society like education are nowhere in the federal constitution.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."-10th Amendment
>>
>>76032087
I wish that was his answer for almost everything desu. The people from my community that I elect represent me a hell of a lot better than some cuck from california.
>>
>>76032087
>Dangerous Drumpf
kek (((you)))
>>
>>76029189
Healthcare doesn't include his desire to keep medicare for those at the bottom, and open up states lines for more competition among health insurance companies.
Minimum wage is wrong. He supports maybe raising it if he can't get it raised naturally.
I haven't heard him say anything against Renewable energy except for his hate of windmills.
For environment he believes in clean air and clean water.
Immigration doesn't list his touchback policy for illegals, and doesn't say TEMPORARY for the ban on muslims.
With marriage I'm pretty sure he said to leave it to the states.
He believes education should be more state controlled.
Foreign policy should add his desire for a lesser role of the US, and allies stepping up more.
>>
>>76029189
Why would you need an entire app for that?
>>
>>76029350
>Minimum wage and same sex marriage is wrong

How much does Trump pay you to shill here?
>>
>>76030062
>and replace it with something (he considers) better

Something a lot worse and more cooperate friendly!
>>
>>76032322
It's a mobile game that rewards these screencaps every few levels.
>>
>>76032423
He was saying that Trump has flip flopped on this issue. Originally he said he was against minimum wages and recently has come out to support them.

Minimum wages still don't work though.
>>
Marriage should never have become the state's concern.
>>
File: 1440188213168.jpg (106 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1440188213168.jpg
106 KB, 500x628
>>76031389
>"sensible" "common-sense" gun control
Pro-tip if you ever see these used you know they are very obviously biased towards the candidate you dumb nignog.
>>
>>76032458

The affordable care act should be repealed, I honestly wouldn't mind if we just went back to the system we had before. Right now I'm paying for a shit-tier government plan that won't ever do anything for me unless I meet an insanely high deductible every year, meanwhile insurance companies are hemorrhaging money out the ass to give free treatments to people with no income and a lot of medical problems, so they can survive to be even more of a burden on the system in the future. I hope Trump does repeal that shit; sick poor people can kiss my ass.
>>
>>76031389
>right to choose

>right
>choose
>>
Because of the 10th amendment. The federal government only has the powers given to it by the us constitution. All remaining powers go to the individual states. Thats why some states have the death penalty and others dont.
>>
File: 1464995861515.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464995861515.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>76029189
> gun gontrol

good job.
>>
>>76033195
>I honestly wouldn't mind if we just went back to the system we had before.

Yeah people dying in the streets, millions without healthcare.
>>
>>76031389

Half of those positions are modifications or outright reversals of what she said last year; bitch will tell you literally anything you want to hear to win the election, and she's been that way for decades. Trump has had some minor flip-flops but overall he has been pretty consistent about his positions.
>>
>>76033371
>Because of the 10th amendment.

Fuck your bullshit magical piece of paper.
>>
>>76033490

Who was ever dying the streets, retard? Why do you libfags always have to overdramatize everything? If you want healthcare, get a decent job that comes with a benefits package or earn enough money to buy a decent plan. Healthcare is not a right, it's an amenity that can be purchased. Nobody rides for free.
>>
>>76029189
I don't know that he ever said that about minimum wage; it's not that climate change is a hoax, it's that it isn't as bad as the left would have you believe and humans have not the role they claim in it; I think that he says marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman but I'm not sure he actually commented on same-sex marriage; temporary ban on Muslims, nobody gets it right; get rid of Common Core; repeal Obamacare and get rid of state lines (with regards to healthcare) to introduce competition into the Healthcare market; tax relief for everyone, really; I think that's it?
>>
>>76033490
>Yeah people dying in the streets, millions without healthcare.

Ok I'll bite. Emergency rooms were already forced to treat people before ACA. Also
>forcing everyone to buy private insurance
>a good idea

>>76033693
wew lad
>>
>>76030185
LESS THAN COMMON FLAG
>>
>>76032087
He believes in the power of the Constitution; namely the Tenth amendment
>>
>>76032458
How is a law that forces every single citizen to buy health insurance not corporate friendly?
>>
>>76033693
Get the fuck out of my country. Go to fucking Britain, they'll appreciate your liberties there
>>
>>76034167
Also, the reasons for abortion are things like rape and incest
>>
>>76032087

It's the right position to take, honestly; a big part of the debate between left and right in America has to do with the idea of the limits of Federal power. For the last century or so the left has been slowly increasing the size of the Federal government and infringing on states' rights to self determination on issues that don't directly conflict with the Constitution, which is the vast majority of issues. Trump's position is that states should manage their own school systems, set their own minimum wages, determine solutions to the health care problem that suit their population, etc. What I don't get is the way the Soros shills on the right keep trying to argue that Trump isn't a "true conservative", whatever the fuck that means; his positions seem pretty in line with conservative ideals to me.
>>
File: crooked hillary.jpg (78 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
crooked hillary.jpg
78 KB, 640x498
>>76029189
>>
File: 1464291932163.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464291932163.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
> Wages should be lower

This statement, this one right there, shows how insatiably stupid you all are for siding with Trump. It is really, really autistic. Hilary Clinton believes that ALL middle class hard working families that can barely feed their children should be making more money. Trump just wants to line the pockets of millionare and billionare Jew renegades like George Sorros who are licking their chops to fuck you up the ass for their own evil intentions.

Man up and say no to hate. I'm with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x292
>>76036481
>that stock image

kekaroo
>>
>>76030279
>It's the Department of Education's funding he wants to cut
Fucking good. As a teacher, I believe the feddies should stay the fuck out of the curriculum. They've caused nothing, but trouble the past twenty years with their policies and are now shoving common core down everyone's throats. Thanks for clearing that up. Before I thought Trump was going to cut educational budgets everywhere.
>>
>>76032458
>You are mandated by law to purchase a corporation's product

How could he possibly make it any more friendly to corporations?
>>
>>76033490
Are you stupid? That's not at all the way it was.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.