[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is systemic racism /pol/? It's mentioned a lot these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 748x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 748x618
What is systemic racism /pol/? It's mentioned a lot these days. Really makes me think.
>>
Basically anything that hurts their feelings.

>blacks disproportionately commit crime?
>RACISM
>>
it's like pot being illegal

or stealing being illegal

or being a nigger at work being frowned on

systematic racism
>>
>>76028769
Crazy marxist bullshit. Anybody that takes it seriously is not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>76028769
>It's not my job to educate you, shitlord.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 750x741
>>
File: 1464043064094.png (189 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464043064094.png
189 KB, 400x400
>>76028769
White people are privileged because they have beauty and brains.
So the obvious solution to white privilege is to tattoo all white people with black-face, and to preform neurosurgery that removes 20% of their brain, especially in the prefrontal cortex, and they should be given daily supplements of testosterone to make them equally aggressive as blacks. Only when this is done will white people be able to escape their privilege.
>>
>>76028769
>laws are racist and shieet
Which laws?
>omg are you fucking kidding me? It's the current year why are you so uneducated? I don't have time to explain all the systemic racism. Read a book, because you are so uneducated. I'm so triggered you would question me, I literally cannot even.
Just one concrete example of one law that's racist.
>blocked
>>
>I don't have time to support my position, just get someone who agrees with me to tell you why I'm right
god I fucking hate this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 750x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 750x798
>>
It's the scapecoat lefties use to reassure minorities whenever they fail in life.

>da ebil white man deed it!!
>>
>>76028769
You don't have the capability, actually.
>>
>>76028769
If you need to ask, you're part of the problem
>>
>I don't have the time
>Spends all day tweeting and blogging
>>
>>76029274
Tell me about ptsd when you're covered in what used to be your friend, fucking tumblrinas acting like they've suffered so much trauma in their sheltered lives.
>>
>>76029586
This
>>
>>76029450
That's a tranny? Damn, I guess blacks can pass since they look so manly.
>>
Progressivism is the new religion
SJWs are its puritans
Tumblr is its church
White privilege is its original sin.
>>
>>76028769
>read a book
Mein Kampf?
>>
>>76028769
The vast white conspiracy to keep the blck man down, of course.
>>
I wish black people will kill the niggers. Obviously nobody cares about black-on-black crime; Black people could get away with it indefinitely.
>>
File: 1332279339416.png (188 KB, 492x440) Image search: [Google]
1332279339416.png
188 KB, 492x440
>>76029638
>mfw this actually happened to me
Rest in peace Dylan.
>>
Just ignore them
They'll start linking you to commie literature
Name them as a communist & dismiss them
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x846
I really hate this bitch.
>>
>>76028769
>read a book
but only a book by a black female trans liberal intersectional feminist
>>
File: 1448475655593.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1448475655593.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>76029747
>>
>>76028769
Obviously we're supposed to read Harrison Bergeron and try to emulate the utopia in it.
>>
>>76029975
And no one owes it to not call you a tranny nigger either.
We've "progressed" full circle.
>>
>>76028769
Affirmative action
>>
>>76030051
But the moral in the story is that it was dystopia, and that equity, justice, and equality were all different. It's
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 750x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 750x506
Can we ruin this bitch's night? I'm actually triggered by this cunt's attitude.
>>
>>76028769
Really does make you think though.
>>
>>76028769
>"i dont have the time"
if you dont have the time dont get into an argument about it
>>
File: 1451356517646.png (684 KB, 606x886) Image search: [Google]
1451356517646.png
684 KB, 606x886
>>76028769

My two cents: I believe blacks are being racist by saying that whites are being racist to them as it would imply that they believe that there is a significant genetic and biological distinction between the two groups that would demand that they are completely different. Think about it like this: if you flay a white man alongside a black man, do they not have the same type of muscular and skeletal structure that is near identical save the small minute differences that gives them a difference in appearance in only the cosmetic way (i.e. styles of eyebrows and eye color, facial patterns and tics, etc)? Can a black man with an A+ blood type be able to use the the A+ blood type of a white man (genetics and biology says yes)? Are there any outstanding differences between the type of lungs the two men share? These black people seem to want to imply that there is a difference so absolute and total in manner that constitutes the black populace be a separate race from the white populace, despite all evidence to the contrary. So......why the fuck is no one calling them out on this?

To be racist, one would have to be like "Man fuck them ducks, always waddling around like they fucking own the place, and bothering me for my sandwich bread when I am the park. Go get your fucking own you lazy fucking drake!" or something of the sort.
>>
>>76029450
it has a penis?

i feel like i SHOULD be surprised but...
>>
>>76029638
>used to be cop
>dealt with all manners of shit
>lost it and quit during a B-Double on sedan MVA with a bunch of kids in it

I've actually considered king hitting these leftards who go on about PTSD before.
>>
>>76029274
>PTSD
self diagnosis isn't valid
ever
>>
>>76028769
>What systemic racism
Dindus being butthurt.
>>
>>76030791
Sorry but what's a B double?
>>
>>76030037
Who is this jizz wizz?
>>
>>76030791
>>lost it and quit during a B-Double on sedan MVA with a bunch of kids in it
can you please explain your cop lingo
>>
>>76028769
Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in a barrel, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you."[1] The metaphor refers to a bucket or barrel of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the bucket, but instead they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise.[2][3][4] The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to negate or diminish the importance of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.
>>
>>76030504
Whites and blacks are very different tho
>>
File: Lindsay_Transport_B-Double.jpg (174 KB, 1920x443) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay_Transport_B-Double.jpg
174 KB, 1920x443
>>76030960
>>76031061
>>
File: gotapples?.jpg (23 KB, 600x139) Image search: [Google]
gotapples?.jpg
23 KB, 600x139
>>76030960
Truck with a layout like pic related, normally up to 25 meters and packed to the brim with shit.

>>76031061
B-Double as in above, MVA as in Motor Vehicle Accident.
>>
>>76031178
And this made you quit?

seems pretty traumatizing, I've never been in any sort of violent situation but when I hear these kids talk about PTSD from seeing a hamburger or some shit I want to scream
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Quota_Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>>
The word "racism" has become virtually meaningless.

I mean, really - how do you even define it? Racial bias is just an inherent part of being human, and we take it for granted that blacks, hispanics, asians, want to be around their own people and cultures. It's not racist for them to have pride in their race or want to be with their own. So you can't say "racist" is preferring the company of one race over another...unless you're white, perhaps.

And besides, if most people who throw around the word "racist" don't even think that race is scientifically valid....Than what exactly do they think it means to be racist? Why do they still use the term race so often?

It's not racist to state that some races are more prone to certain diseases than others. So clearly pointing out biological differences between populations, is not racist...

Seriously, WHAT DOES RACISM MEAN?
>>
>>76030340
Every night is ruined for her when she gets out of the shower and sees her fat ape body.
>>
>>76028769
an excuse for non-white inferiority.
>>
>>76031410
wow cool beans its almost like all of these laws have actually been gone for decades
>>
>>76028769
It's strongly reliant on the idea of the butter fly effect, especially when we're talking about micro aggressions where subtle hints of differing (not always negative ) treatment is reserved for blacks so their entire opportunity in society is lessened in a snow ball of oppression. It's a misinterpretation of nature.
>>
>>76028769

Spread Colin Flaherty to them.
"Does any other minority have MOB violence like blacks"
Some rich kid needs to buy hundreds of copies of 'don't make the black kids angry' and just place them at random locations around campuses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCfjhvo7BuU
>>
>>76031278
Yes. The truck was coming down a roughly 15 degree incline, it's breaks snapped and the driver started blaring his horn. The driver of the sedan didn't pay attention, kept going, got T-boned. The people inside the car got fucked up extremely badly and I had to try and render first aid through the chassis, 4 dead 1 survived just barely.

It doesn't compare to seeing one of your best friends get blown away by an IED or something, but it was pretty bad nonetheless. I started losing my shit and resigned to avoid getting someone hurt a few weeks later.
>>
File: accept.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
accept.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>76028769
>>
File: 548739457.jpg (47 KB, 377x579) Image search: [Google]
548739457.jpg
47 KB, 377x579
>>76031144
Still a minute difference. While there is some evidence that black may be part of a different subgroup of humanity they still fall in the same genus of Homo-, and really that's more or less residual genes left behind by there forefathers who were a different subspecies in the Homo- family. If they were truly that vastly different, I would not exist, nor would my daughter; it would be impossible for a black woman/man to procreate with a white woman/man, or at least create offspring who themselves would be able to reproduce. Cows and dogs can't interbreed; white people and black people can interbreed (or any other group of humanity for that matter).

Ergo, dumb fucks like Kat Blaque are doing more harm than good for the black community.
>>
>>76031450
No meaning, just a way to silence you by repeatedly saying 'racist' and cry and flail around and so on so you don't have to discuss or counter-argument or to excuse a oppression.
>>
File: reallymakesyouthink.jpg (38 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.jpg
38 KB, 333x499
>>76028769
>read a book
ok
>>
>>76031410
Who gives a shit? Why can't the Ching chongs stay in China? Why can't the niggers stay in Africa? Why can't the Indians stay in India? We went there gave them railways, roads, hospitals, schools they wanted independence we gave them that and they completely destroyed everything we gave them and now want to come to our countries.
Too bad, they didn't want us there why should we let them here? Would they have given us independence if they took us over? Hungary only became independent from ottoman occupation and survived the attempted genocide against us because the Pope raised an army to fight against them.
>>
File: Muh segregation.png (35 KB, 630x298) Image search: [Google]
Muh segregation.png
35 KB, 630x298
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 750x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 750x735
>>
>>76031634
holy shit that sounds scary
>>
>>76031960
>too afraid to admit they're right so claims it's a lack of "muh privilege"
>>
>>76029975

and no white person owes you an apology, reparations, or a welfare check.

>implying any sensible white person wants a dialogue with this cunt in a first place
>>
>>76031493
>jim crowe south leads to great migration
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
>increased african american presence in cities leaves middle class whites uncomfortable so they go to suburbs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbanization
>blacks aren't allowed in many suburbs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_segregation_in_the_United_States
these old racist laws lead to trends we see today. not saying white guilt should be a thing, just that institutions led to oppression. thus the term "systemic racism".
>>
>>76031960
Niggers have the privilege of having an average IQ lower than a gorilla so that they don't understand how stupid they sound
>>
>>76031960
>>76031936
if these people were actually oppressed, they'd be silenced and thrown in jail for making statements like this. thats what I don't get.
>>
Here's what I think guys

I think identity consciousness is here to stay with us forever. Aren't all groups of people growing a consciousness to the 'social constructs' and rules imposed on them? Women with feminism, blacks with white supremacy and even whites with "white genocide". I think this is growing and inevitable trend. People are extremely adverse to socio-political impositions on them and view them as transgressions.

I was thinking about this when I thought about how a world after liberalism would look like. How can a traditionalist "fascist" regime even last if the class/identity consciousness that allowed the French to revolt in the French revolution exists not just today in the present but also in the past as books, art, general media? If such a fascist regime were to take place again it would have to be extremely violent.

I think literally all groups will have and need their own "right-group" because even denying that a group should have a "rights" organization is transgression and setting that group up for ultimate oppression.

This is the true meaning of equality I think. Constant war at every vector of humanity because there is constant understanding that a group "getting ahead" is in some way stepping on you to get up there.
>>
>>76032114
They are equal under the law now. Nobody is preventing them from doing these things
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 728x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 728x951
>>76031960
My response to that
>>
>>76028769
>Read a book
>Grow up

Things that make me REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: banefirerises.jpg (40 KB, 625x297) Image search: [Google]
banefirerises.jpg
40 KB, 625x297
>>76028769
it's prolly a social construct anon, so obviously we should crash this society with no survivors.
Read uncle adolphs book if you haven't yet.
>>
>>76031634
Losing your friend in war or witnessing/getting into a major accident first hand is indeed far more traumatizing than what these Stupid Judgmental Whiners are wailing about.

Witnessing people dying in front of you does change you in some way.
>>
File: where are her civil rights.jpg (46 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
where are her civil rights.jpg
46 KB, 550x309
The only racism in America is anti-white racism.

RAMZPAUL plays the pretend-things-were-opposite game, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump,

Please build that wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x950
>>76032214
>>
File: jews.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>76028769
Daily reminder that the jews hate all races but they hate whites the most.

If they tell you they don't they're probably working on some scheme, like raising goy moral so you go die for Israel.
>>
>>76032302
I like that avatar.
>>
>>76028769

It's an unquantifiable, unfalsifiable social "science" hypothesis that is intentionally loosely defined. It explains any and all measured or unmeasured outcomes that advance the narrative, but fails to exist where outcomes run counter to the narrative. When you ask for concrete examples, they will rarely give a falsifiable example - and when they do, they'll ignore evidence against it.

In science, claims must be made such that they can be tested. If I say friction releases heat, then any scientist who can show friction that does not release heat can falsify my claim. When/if that happens, a better model must be designed and tested. In social science, the goal is to invent a catchy, meaningless phrase which advances a liberal policy. If it can be supported by data, great, but Rule #1 is that it must never be designed such that any kind of data can disprove it.

In other words, bullshit whiny minority stuff.

Long term, all it's going to do is convince greater numbers of Europeans and Euro-Americans that tribal politics is the order of the day rather than blind justice. The libruls are overreaching on the white guilt gravy train, and will soon learn that you can shave a cat many times but only skin it once.
>>
>>76029274

>"Trigger Warnings can save lives"
>106 people liked this
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 399x425
>>76029450
>Blaqued
>>
>>76031866
>Why can't the Ching chongs stay in China?
if i lived in china i wouldn't want to stay there. assuming you're native american/canadian at some point your ancestors figured better get over there cause its better than here

>Why can't the niggers stay in Africa?
we brought them here as slaves

>Why can't the Indians stay in India?
same as the chinese region. go ask your great grand parents why they came here. shit sucks in india, US is a country traditionally receptive of immigrants
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 749x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 749x408
LMFAO what a bitch
>>
>>76029450
Wew lad
>>
>>76028769
Goes like this:

Systemic racism causes inequality.
Inequality exists.
Therefore systemic racism exists.

Similar to

God created the universe.
The universe exists.
Therefore God exists.

>cause and effect is tricky
>>
>>76032616
>you're native american/canadian
woops, assuming you're not that
>>
>>76032650
fucking roasted
>>
>>76028769
>it is contemporary impact

Read a book
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x765
In response to this, I sent her a link to her YouTube channel.
>>
>>76032650
Looks like a half breed itself, so it must not count either.
>>
File: Critical Race Theory Book.jpg (20 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
Critical Race Theory Book.jpg
20 KB, 313x499
>>76032746
I have this book being shipped to me. Am I going to get red pilled?
>>
>>76032616
>we brought them here as slaves
we didn't, you brought them here without our permission and we shipped them to Africa but some stayed and now they're all coming here.
I don't care about the US you were at your peak 88% white in the 1940's Canada was 90% white even in the 70's. Canada is a white country anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
>>
There's no such thing as systemic racism, there's prejudice though.
>>
>black tranny btfoing pol posters in real time
damn...
>>
>>76029638
Granpappy went through this. Watched his friend get shot in the lung when he was right next to him. Tough fucker, still alive today. Far-right, absolutely fucking hates tumblrinas.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 563x601
>>76033027
>>
>>76029450
She has really long distracting hair so you can't see her man shoulders
>>
>>76029274
>trigger warnings can save lives

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>76031472

>she

>her
>>
What they mean is the existence of whites

They're just too cowardly to admit it

Pure evil. Every time one of these brainless morons says "systemic racism" you fucking ignore and cut ties with them. They're too far gone to bother with
>>
>>76033253
hey man it almost got me but i'm off 1.5mg 2c-b anything could be going on atm
>>
>>76033661
>2c-b
Oh shit nigger what are you doing. Get the good stuff, the nBOMEs
>>
>>76032122
I just don't understand how she can blame segregation, that ended more than 60 years ago, for black people being poor.

She's basically saying a black person can make no poor decisions in life, instead it's white people's fault.
>>
>>76032898
There's like 5 people in Canada
>>
>>76032302
BTFO
>>
File: image.png (354 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354 KB, 1242x2208
This trannie is trash
>>
>>76028769
>systemic racism
A kike buzzword to undermine white non-kikes and to race bait.
>>
>>76028769
Something you should know.
> lib speak for anything I want to bitch about without justifying my reasoning, or include common sense and logic. Just trust me, I'm right

First day here, friend?
>>
>>76033937
>I don't need to learn anything from you white boy

She sure learnt our language though.
>>
>>76029274
She's right about PTSD but real ptsd, not fake tumblr shit. That applies to people who have gone through real trauma
>>
>>76033870
Actually 25 million people, and 10 million invasive species that need to get the fuck out.
>>
systemic
inter sectional

both buzzwords used by these cretins to sidestep explaining themselves and their beliefs
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 1242x2208
She's easily triggered
>>
File: IMG_6781.jpg (91 KB, 750x713) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6781.jpg
91 KB, 750x713
Funny story. I Sent this kat blaque girl a message on facebook saying I hope she dies for being so stupid. she shared it to her fanbase and they all started calling my work and my college and proffessor saying I sent death threats (I said I hope you die, not a death threat) lol thankfully my work and college shrugged it off and say hey feminists are crazy bitches basically but still
fuck this cunt. sent her hate messages. fucking evil cunts all of them.
>>
File: 1443518821858.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
1443518821858.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>76034043
along with how to use roads, plumbing, and electricity
>>
File: fick141EE3FF9E9218A3.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick141EE3FF9E9218A3.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>black chicks have no time to explain how Trump is racist
>but have plenty of time to get fucked by electric motor driven dildos
How come?
>>
>>76034134
>engaging in politics on social media with your real name
wew lad
>>
File: 1458165708387.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458165708387.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>76028769
This whole thread

Is really making me think
>>
>>76028769
Which book?
>>
>>76034222
her titties are a little floppy but she's cute
>>
>>76034256
yea i know i fucked up but i learned my lesson from that.
>>
>>76034222
>using a white dildo

"baka coon"
>>
File: LiberalLunacy.jpg (100 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
LiberalLunacy.jpg
100 KB, 599x743
It's like "sovereign citizen" or "X privilege." The Cultural Marxists will teach the blacks a new word, and have them shout it in rhymes while they attempt Proof By Assertion.

Can we stop and think. If blacks are only 13% of the population, then it's obvious the jews have stirred them up to cause trouble. We should really be focusing on what trouble the jews are trying to hide this time.

Remember last time it was "The blacks are all upset about the Rebel Flag ((right now))" for two weeks.

That was the two weeks the Trans Pacific Partnership was being fast tracked through congress. Mainstream media wouldn't talk about it because they're commercialized interests.

What are the blacks and mexicans a smokescreen for this cycle?
>>
File: averagefamilyinbritain.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
averagefamilyinbritain.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>76031144
>At uni
>Guest lecturer is Australian Studies Phd (abos)
>Talking about the impact of colonialism and imperialism in written work
>"Some people are racist but we've all moved past that"
>"They say things like Aboriginals had no civilisation and still used stone tools"
>Put hand up
>"Yeah, but didn't they use stone tools?"
>"Well yeah sometimes they did...b-but it was probably just for...ceremonies..heh"
>>
>>76033583
Holy shit, I can't even tell, and I have good transdar(TM). Nigresses are usually high test already.
>>
File: 1417884622177.gif (887 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1417884622177.gif
887 KB, 375x304
>>76034222
checked
>>
>>76032829
>say something true
>GIBS ME SOURCES
it's the new "racist" or "sexist"
>>
>>76031960
>people only listen to you because of your race and not because you're right
>>
File: fick167.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick167.webm
3 MB, 746x420
If black chicks so smart how come water comes out of their bagina?
>>
>>76029747
No, the bell curve
>>
>>76034781
wats with the merchant in the top left

why is this scene being filmed on a throne like chair?

so many questions...
>>
>>76033937

Why even call her a cunt?

Don't play into his game. If you mention the fact that he's a male he'll probably flip his shit.
>>
File: fick142F296838F36F14.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick142F296838F36F14.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>76035152
The merchant means you're getting quality content from your merchant ally, goybro
>>
File: stroke-chan.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
stroke-chan.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>join the Twitter arguments
>make post about her blatant racism
>deflects and calls us crybabies
Full circle
>>
>>76035285
Hmm... maybe Israel really is best ally?
>>
There is systemic racial bias in The System, but ironically, Trump is one of the least racially concerned major US politicians in ages. No one will believe this, however, because the media has sold the narrative so well.

Clinton's chief strength is in identity politics, so it will only get worse from here. Last I heard, Trump's black support is higher than any other recent Republican candidate. Something will need to be done about that.
>>
>>76035285

Ill always remember you posting these on /sp/ years back

i never complained
>>
>>76031663
MLK isn't just rolling, he's seizure screaming in his grave.
>>
>it's

>tells people to read a book
>>
File: X D.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
X D.gif
622 KB, 480x304
>>76031410
And yet asians are some of the most successful races in the US.
Shut the fuck up Chaim and go correct the record on reddit.
>>
>>76034781
She do be kinna fine doe
>>
She certainly doesn't read
>>
>>76028769
muh reparations don't forget slavery police r evil stfu evil repulicen gibs me more
>>
>>76029705
Obamas wife is a man as well and everyone thinks its a woman, i talked with my mom about it and showed her picks of michelles manly features and she just said thats normal for black woman hahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 1463043903252.jpg (53 KB, 750x511) Image search: [Google]
1463043903252.jpg
53 KB, 750x511
>>76028769what is a global majority that pretends to be an oppressed minority in nations that do not have their majority... their claims of oppressions are desires of their own brand of ethnocentrism.. if they are so ethnocentric.. go back to your home nation.. and revel in that
>>
>>76037926
your mom sounds like a fucking racist white bitch!
>>
>>76038202
really if you analyze it its liars gambit.. and these people who complain about it are direct liars. knowing that their ethnicities are massively represented going ay lmao in nations they don't belong in telling them they should accept their ethnocentrism or they're "racist".. no no no.. let me put it more clear NEIN NEN NEIN.. Kapierst du das du wichser..
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 750x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 750x655
Don't send your children to public school.
>>
>>76029274

>Wifes step dad was a sniper in the Persian gulf war
>Shot peoples heads off left and right
>Has serious ptsd
>Doesnt act like a little bitch about it.
>Thinks trigger warnings are for faggots

This is the man who will wake up screaming bloody murder because he witnessed his best friends head get shot off in front of him.
>>
>>76029975
>bitch
>>
our boy KSoldier doing work?!?!
help him out senpaitachi
>>
>>76030340
I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
>>
>>76028769
It's in their system 32
>>
File: Brown Suger and Flour Boy.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Brown Suger and Flour Boy.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>76028769
Kitty Kat wants to be White
https://youtu.be/pcwvkvTrubM

Here she is with the Beta Beardy
Boyfriend
https://youtu.be/6KAyGeucFZ4
>>
>>76032847

Looks more like an indoctrination, judging by the cover and title.
>>
>>76038591
mfw I am IanHamlett
>>
File: goodman_protector.jpg (40 KB, 512x356) Image search: [Google]
goodman_protector.jpg
40 KB, 512x356
>>76034096
>Public education fails so many.
That's not true at all. We have a federal Dept of Education and a Dept of Justice that sees to it that all communities get the resources they need. In fact some of the worst performing school districts in the country spend the most per pupil. It's not the schools that are the problem. It's the communities they serve. Schools don't fail. Communities fail. Many times they're nig communities.
>>
Systemic racism is when black people get advantages in education and the workplace through affirmative action; despite having inferior qualifications or worse grades than a white person.
>>
>>76035285
Post more of this, merchant
>>
>>76029274

Her arguments don't actually have any logic or rationality to them, it is all anecdotal conjecture appealing to emotion. She just has a loud mouth, but it does not mean she is any more right about things than someone who doesn't spout SJW BS on twitter all day.
>>
>>76043524
I'm getting the vibe that she's trying to get on telelvision and have a career as a professional activist--agitator--malcontent.
Logic doesn't take you far with that career choice.
>>
>>76032575
underrated
>>
>>76028769
>read a book
I love it when they say that because every person who smugly told me to read a book couldn't name a single book. "Ugh, get educated! I shouldn't have to explain what book."

Never relent until they name a relevant book or author. The very likely can't do it
>>
>>76028769
Racism that is innate in society
>>
>>76032847
I can deliver faster :

https://uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/richard_delgado_jean_stefancic_critical_race_thbookfi-org-1.pdf
>>
>>76031410
And yet you still can't take a fucking hint.
>>
>>76028837
Sucks to know you'll be BLACKED one day, huh?

Penis extension toys do exist you know
>>
>>76029410
>strawman argument to feel like a big man
>tips fedora
>>
>>76028769
It means that whites don't like being around niggers.
>>
>>76044337
>>76044462
>>76044638
No one is biting. Take it back to ledd it
>>
>>76028769
>nigger

intothetrash.jpeg
>>
>>76028769
Systemic racism is the black kid with a 2.0 GPA bring accepted into a university over the Asian kid with a 4.
>>
>>76028769

A straw-man narrative that SJWs fabricate to keep their cult at large. Cults need a them vs. us dynamic to function.
>>
>>76034222
Damn it, Chaim, stop trying to derail this thread!
>>
>>76035245
This.
>>
>>76044883
Racism IS innate in society, but Racism is a healthy adaptation to protect the ingroup.

the only way to possibly eliminate racism is to kill everyone but a single person and then clone that person, and even then you would still have groups form.

Racism exists, and that is a good thing.
>>
>>76030504
Interracial bone marrow transplants are 100% fatal.
>>
File: 1442967897493.png (116 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1442967897493.png
116 KB, 500x330
>>76032670
>affirming the antecedent

This triggers the Phil grad.
>>
>>76028769
>it's
>read a book
You first, you illiterate piece of garbage.
>>
File: kat btfo.png (58 KB, 627x562) Image search: [Google]
kat btfo.png
58 KB, 627x562
>>76032214
I think I just told her off.

Also, 500th tweet.
>>
>>76041873

lol at the numale
>>
>>76047958
WEW
>>
File: 1461030151400.gif (841 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
1461030151400.gif
841 KB, 250x206
>>76029450
>black
>tranny

Oh, yeah, how can white boys ever compete?
>>
>>76028769
>a book
is that what they are calling black twitter memes now?
>>
>>76046235

It also enrages the Math grad
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.