[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nonveganism >not even once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 2345357679789.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2345357679789.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
>nonveganism
>not even once
>>
File: uwot010239.jpg (122 KB, 933x934) Image search: [Google]
uwot010239.jpg
122 KB, 933x934
>>
>>
File: 5754675678.jpg (174 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
5754675678.jpg
174 KB, 960x960
>>
File: 56734564325653467.jpg (87 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
56734564325653467.jpg
87 KB, 960x960
>>
If you care about animals, why would you allow them to live in the wild? Where they're constantly on the verge of starving, running for their lives from predators?
>>
File: HURRSERKELOVLYFEDURR.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
HURRSERKELOVLYFEDURR.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>
im pretty sure that if a vegan woman can kill a baby through breastfeeding her milk with a severe lack of nutrients its not a healthy way to live
>>
>>76027081
>be Chinese
>eat both
>>
>>76027081
>nonvegans
>white
>>
>>76027232

oh ok yes makes perfectly logical sense to kill more out of non-necessity yes yes gud logik
>>
if man wasn't involved in domesticating animals, the pig on the right would not exist.

so, are you like PETA? better euthanize all animals than let them live in a factory hall?
>>
>>76027328

lol oh so silly china :'''')
>>
>>76027383
Whoops, didn't see your flag there. Carry on.
>>
>>76027081
>I care about animals
fuck animals
>>
>>76027232
that's something that was happening anyways, whereas the slaughterhouse industry is actively created and supported at the hands of willing people.
>>
>>76027383
Until I'm allowed to eat human, pig will do.
>>
All I'm seeing in the OP is someone loving animals for the resources they provide, food, entertainment, etc.
>>
File: steak.jpg (18 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
18 KB, 276x183
ITT: post steaks and burgers
>>
good cartoons

non-veganism doesn't make sense and will die out sooner than many can imagine because it's so absurd
>>
>>76027696
No Israel. Animals were tortured to make that. You of all people should be sympathetic, considering THE HOLOCAUST???
>>
File: spicy-chili-burgers-vegan-28.jpg (247 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
spicy-chili-burgers-vegan-28.jpg
247 KB, 564x376
>>76027696
You got it, Jewfriend!
Here's a picture of a began burger.
>>
Why does a vegan diet cause ADHD HPD and Asperger's

Because you guys never seem to shut up about your seemingly """""""superior""""""" lifestyle.
>>
File: jews burned in ovens alive.png (113 KB, 355x284) Image search: [Google]
jews burned in ovens alive.png
113 KB, 355x284
>>76027696
>>
>>76027696
Does this count?
>>
>>76027772
sense is what you make of it.
>>
>>76027835
Looks like fucking garbage.
>>
>>76027081
dogs are fucking worthless. Pigs will eat just about anything and turn it into delicious bacon.
>>
>>76027836
source your shit nigga
>>
File: 1464155870598.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1464155870598.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
>>76027081
PIGGY NO!
>>
>>76027081
>self-feminization
>not even once
>>
>>76027081
>fraternizing with prey

remember your place. Dogs are the very symbol of animal cruelty, pressed into service and their minds broken to appease our domination of them.

At least the pig had a quick death, the Dog is a servant for life.

A Wolf would not hesitate to eat you or your children.
>>
Do you even food chain? Animals are prey for us.
>>
File: Jihadi-John.jpg (16 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi-John.jpg
16 KB, 615x409
>>76027081
Inshallah they are all infidels deserving of death, a dog is as filthy as a pig, slit the dogs throat too and stone her for being uncovered

TAKFIR!
>>
>>76027081
What's a Melbourne poof doing on /pol/ on a friday night?
Shouldn't you be out getting drilled in the ass?
>>
File: 1464735773205.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464735773205.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
>All the real animal abuse comes from the middle east and china
>all the protein deprived veganlets don't have the testosterone to call them out and just bitch about middle class people buying pre killed meat from supermarkets
>>
>>76027081
But bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good
>>
>>76027947
Then we break the Wolf and it's children. It will serve us like it's ancestors.
>>
>>76027962
Says Hungary. XD
Get it?? Cause he's hungry xd
>>
>>76027937
>hohoho you made a fantastic point but the person in that picture of yours happens to be a female so your point is invalid sorry pal
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking diet faggots taking over the food industry. All you've done is lowered the standard of eating for everybody! You've no respect for food!

I've seen your type cook eggs... make salads... prepare your dirt tasting smoothies. I take more care in beating my dick at climax than you fucks put in your cooking, yet your life revolves around your diet. Get your priorities right you disgusting, delusional fucks.
>>
>>76027081
pigs are gay lol
>>
>>76027081
>Constipation from the pits of hell.

Yeah, just finished a meat lover's pizza dinner. Shit was so cash. Fed some to my dog. He seemed to like it. The more you post this faggot shit, the more animals die.
>>
I will go vegan if you can make a vegan steak that has the same properties and taste
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 246x205
The only thing that's fucked up is factory farming that shits horrific.
>>
>>76027081
>vegans advocate returning animals to nature because it's wrong to exploit them
>success in nature is built entirely on exploiting available resources including other animals
All the vegan arguments seem to boil down not to an objection to animals being exploited but animals being exploited by humans. It's reeks of the NIMBY liberal mindset where they don't care if it happens they just want it to happen away from them.
>>
>>76027136

A slaughter house that bashed it's produce around with metal rods is breaking the law.

>>76027238

Animal slaughter isn't done for enjoyment, ya dingus.

>>76027383

Pets and livestock are different things. I'd eat a dog if it was farmed for food.

>>76027440

3 social issues (yes even the where to shit) vs a biological imperative. Nice

These comics are dumb.
>>
File: qt calfs.webm (1 MB, 603x414) Image search: [Google]
qt calfs.webm
1 MB, 603x414
>>76027081
>mfw gonna have some nice tasty veal tonight

Everyone should eat veal. it's the easiest way to piss off vegans
>>
I would have no problem with eating a dog, just not my dog.
Also I would gladly have one of those little pigs as a pet, they are adorable.
>>
>>76027859
I could always go for a good jewburger.
>>
>>76027081
Yea. I got stuck next to a truck carrying crates of chickens today. looked like they were headed to the slaughter house. I was driving next to it for like 10 minutes. Was gross to see the agony in there eyes as they were crapped in those hot cages trying to get air, and there scared looking facial expressions. I almost threw up.
>>
>>76028473
>A slaughter house that bashed it's produce around with metal rods is breaking the law.
OK, care to take down those other few points about throat slitting and killing?
>Animal slaughter isn't done for enjoyment, ya dingus.
Eating meat = for enjoyment.
>Pets and livestock are different things.
What a meme
>biological imperative
OK
>>
File: 0815-gaga-meat-dress-getty-3.jpg (72 KB, 550x596) Image search: [Google]
0815-gaga-meat-dress-getty-3.jpg
72 KB, 550x596
Hi OP, Lady GaGa here, like my new dress? What's that? "Triggered?" Huh, guess you can suck my boipussy, then. Oh wait, you don't eat meat. I know because you want every single motherfucker on Earth to know that. Do you even remember your own name?
>>
>>76027859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3_G22yk4Z4
>>
File: 1465000368912.jpg (251 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465000368912.jpg
251 KB, 960x960
>>76027383
>>
>>76028297
"it doesn't need to be this way."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U_ARgiLOiU

An argument against dense factory farming is the development of resistant bacteria. Problems with infections are worse when the animals are crowded.
>>
i really don't understand the idea that it's somehow hypocritical to value certain animals over others
these vegans swat flies and spray for cockroaches, i'm pretty sure
oh, but it's only the cute and cuddly members of the animal kingdom they care about i'm guessing?

hunting and slaughter are oftentimes very, very humane, much more humane than how nature usually lets animals die

but i'm guessing vegans rarely watch the discovery channel and see how the animal kingdom tends to let animals die, or have some way of compartmentalizing that annoying fact of life

a .270 through the heart 300 yards away while grazing is generally more humane than being torn apart and gutted while you're still alive by a pack of hyenas

cooked venison tastes a lot better than oats and kale and spinach, there's a reason our palate hasn't changed a whole lot since the neolithic revolution, human taste is designed to prefer cooked meats
>>
>>76027081
But I don't care about animals. I'd eat anything that isn't human.

Scratch that, I'd eat a human but I say I wouldn't so people don't get scared of me.
>>
File: 681px-Norwegian_Elkhound_0006.jpg (90 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
681px-Norwegian_Elkhound_0006.jpg
90 KB, 681x1024
>>76027893
>dogs are fucking worthless.
No, many specialized uses. Pic related moose dog puppy, bastards at driving moose towards you.
>>
>>76027081
Genesis 4

>2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

>3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

>4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

>5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
>>
True story:

I gave up meat for five years. This was mostly for "the animals" and not really a health issue.

Ultimately, I grew so sick of other fucking vegans / vegetarians and their smug, annoying self righteousness, that I finally said "fuck this" and went back to eating meat. that's how much i didn't want to be associated with you people.

You might think you're "raising awareness" but you're pushing more people in the opposite direction than converting.

The more you know...
>>
>>76028649
yeh eating meat is for enjoyment but not savagely killing the animal
thats like saying you cant enjoy having a country because people died creating and maintaining it
u fuckin tard
>>
>>76028905
veganism is a way of life for some people
don't worry if you can't understand, it's a delusion they adopt :-)
>>
>>76027136
That's something only Jews do though. So..... It really makes you think
>>
>>76027383
This comic is testimony to how miserable vegans really are. They trade happiness for sanctimony, and eventually, their misery leaks out with a mask of sanctimony, so they can talk about their stupid fucking diet literally nobody thinks about until they bring it up, in an "I'm better than you . . . *cough cough*" context. Misery loves company. That's why vegans come to /pol/.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx66ys4JG5o
>>
File: lundehund.jpg (16 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
lundehund.jpg
16 KB, 258x195
>>76027893
This little fella climbs big bird mountains like some super goats, to get them damn puffins stealing our fish!

Lundehund, puffin is lundefugl in nork

I can bring you tons of more species but I must up in the morning .. early shits to do.

Got a schæfer-mix now, good housedog/alarm. And I teach her some let's say unconventional tracking.

She has also learned puppers tricks.
Hyll Seieren! Gass Jodene!
>>
File: 1449863147900.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449863147900.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>76028916
>mfw I ate dog and centipedes in China

it's really fucking good
>>
>>76028649
>Eating meat = for enjoyment.

Not exclusively. Meat also does have a healthy nutrient profile; there isn't really a perfect solution in life. It's always waging costs.

>What a meme
Yeah. The problem I see though is people being illogical when it comes to pets, not when it comes to slaughter.
>>
>>76027164
how is morality not subjective though?
>>
>>76029421
>Not exclusively

I hate vegans, but this is bullshit. People don't go to the doctor to check out the exact amount of meat they need to eat, and most barely know how much they ate last week.

I eat meat cause it tastes fucking good, and so do other people. Finding someone that eats meat exclusively because he needs to is extremely rare.
>>
>>76028023
horrific animal abuse happens HERE in the us with factory farms.

i call out the sandniggers all the time (though not utistically calling them sandnigger)
>>
>>76029355
isn't it lit quite doggy, like seagulls and shit.

Like if you are on the greenland ice, no mox oxes, just ice lost.. you have to do it. For the ones taking these trips, it's emergency food if some shit happens. Anundsen and Nansen both had to do this I believe.

You saw it on Greenland too, when shit turn shit, dogs were eaten and they moved to markland as climate got really bad. Shipping more or less haulted due to Óðinn and the gods punishing us with the black death for becoming christians.
They returned to the Old Gods, killed the Bishop and moved to markland where it obv was a lot better, except filthy skrælings everywhere.

man I am baked out of my socks..
>>
>>76028023
Same stupid bullshit happens with feminism.
>>
>>76029732
I prefer hunting to buying meat from a supermarket for this reason. Cleaner, better tasting meat, too.
>>
Man.. I'm going to stack up on beef and chicken to fucking hold the summer.. I normally eat beef and/or chicken everyday in additional to other read meats.

7 times a day sometimes, shit this "combustion" of mine.

But yeeeeeh!!!! Beeef! To expensive here, so got to stack up from abroad.
>>
>>76027081
I prefer the idea of "itadakimasu" from the Japanese.
You should be grateful to the killed animal you eat, because you are taking a life to youself.
Also do not kill the animal if you isn't supposed to eat it.

I aways saw this veganism very hypocrite because they forgot plants are a life form too.
>>
>>76027440
>lol oh so silly china :'''')

You know what makes this comic hilarious?

Replace the word "Cavemen" with "Niggers".
Indian also works for the second panel.
>>
>>76029681
>People don't go to the doctor to check out the exact amount of meat they need to eat
no, most people just want an easy fix to both their desire for something tasty and replenishing their dietary needs at the same time.

Meat and diary is generally accepted as a staple food rather than luxury food.
>>
>>76027081
Koreans would eat both of those you know.

Also, what would you say to me if I told you that "espetinho de gato" is the most delicious food of all time, and that I know that out of personal experience?
>>
I'll stop eating meat so I save an animal for someone else to eat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

really makes you think
>>
File: 911.jpg (37 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
37 KB, 650x365
>>76027081
I would cut the throad of the bitch, too, if i would be the dog,
>>
hai guyz :'')

soz woz playen loL
>>
>>76027081
i like animals too.
such as these:
https://youtu.be/ZRuKfhRbiVo?t=1m27s
>>
>>76030341
you mean all 3, the east is disgusting and non of them are people
>>
>>76027383
I AM SILLY
>>
File: me1.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1346) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1346
First up on the chopping block, I'm smarter than you. No way, it's true. Due to the law of averages, the vast majority of people reading this are probably ready to rebuke me in some funny way which will make me laugh greatly, but the fact is it's true. Why? I don't need no fuckin' statistics, I just am. I aced high school, I aced college, and I'm acing my whole life right now. I'm running circles around my entire editorial board at my newspaper, and my faggot boss knows I'm smarter than her, but she's a skinny whiny Jew who thinks she knows better than everybody because she comes from Kansas and reads The New York Times. Fuck that. I'm the only one keeping that goddamn piece of shit rag in business and she fucking knows it, which is why she felt threatened by me today and decided to ream me out for the headlines I write at night: BAWWWW they're too fucking inaccurate! They're too fucking inappropriate! Fucking little whore.
>>
>>76027136
Why are you talking about halal slaughter?
>>76027164
How about this one. They are fucking tasty and nutritional and I don't care more about an animal than I care about myself

This is all just moral posturing bullshit. Just beacuse we have made it more effective to kill animals doesn't change anything

Any of you vegan pussies put into a crisis situation would eat an animal. And if you didn't that fucking animal would eat you.

This is how the world works. You may not like it and you don't have to eat meat but i will continue to eat meat.
>>
>>76030640
Second up, hunters have no fucking rights. If you're a hunter, fuck you. If you've ever killed an animal just for the shit of it, fuck you. The only thing you savages have the right to do is the right to remain silent while the police arrest you for murder. Yes, murder. In these modern times we live in, what some like to call the 21st century, we as a species have evolved past the need for senseless barbarism like the kind of bullshit you assholes pull when you get liquored up and go kill Bambi. You know what? Nature can take care of itself, it has for millions of years. It doesn't need us fucking it up by hiding behind that bullshit reason of "population control". Yeah, I got your fucking population control right here. It's called kill the hunters. An eye for an eye. Capital punishment for capital murder. I consider the murder of animals to be on equal footing with the murder of humans. "Well Nightweaver, what about plants? They have feelings too baww baww baww. What about when you hit a deer/raccoon/squirrel with your car? What about stomping on insects?" You know what I'm fucking talking about you pieces of shit. Stop muddling the argument with your goddamn straw man bull. I don't need reams of scientific data to back up what I'm saying...KILLING IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.
>>
>>76030669
Did you know that the vast majority of hunters in the U.S. are big fat neckbeards and rednecks, probably like the kind who post on this forum? It's true. Try going to India with that stupid "animals are lower than humans" shit you speciesist faggot, see how far you get before somebody runs your ass over. And don't try that bullshit that "we need them for food, we need them for research, we need them for clothing, we need them for this, we need them for that..." It doesn't hold any fucking water with me anymore, not that it ever really did. This is the same species which just mapped the human genome a few years ago; it's time for us to crawl out of the caveman macho bullshit days and get with the program. Yes I think I can make things better by yelling at you, so shut up. Yes I'm a member of PETA, so shut up. If I was less lazy and actually owned one, I'd take my gun and go out and hunt the hunters. I'd kill every one of you arrogant speciesist bastards I could find. Same goes for you meat-eaters. Hey asshole, I've thrived for 15 years on no meat, now it's YOUR turn to try it out. Or are you too pussy? Yeah that's what I thought, goddamn bunch of pussies who are too scared to go vegan. My conscience is clear, what about yours? Hm? You don't mind they're killed in horrible ways in slaughterhouses? You ENJOY watching them die? Then you're the worst kind of scum, lower even than child molesters. I spit on your fetid corpse.
>>
I think God put us on earth to rule over plants and animals

pro-animal leftists are on the same level as pro-nigger leftists in my eyes and I would gleefully murder them
>>
>>76030201
Send cheap beef pls. How much for 10 slaughtered oxes? You can keep the damn disgusting tongues. Give good deals
>>
>>76030706
Finally, I DROP THE BIG BOMB! I'm into sex with animals! HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK. Guess what, it's kind of been skirted around in everything I've said about the topic anyway, but I support enormous animal penises in my mouth. Yes that's right, let's go there. OH SISTER! I will admit I've never actually tried it on any animal, but I would love to. I can hear someone now "Wow what a fucking hypocrite that he says he loves animals but wants to raep them lolololololoololol" Let me get one thing straight faggot: Pleasuring an animal sexually and raping them are two different things, and if you don't know the difference then you shouldn't be trying it in the first place.
>>
>>76030794
o you think your dog likes getting fucking blue balls because there's no pussy for him? THAT'S ABUSE. THAT'S RAEP. Letting your poor pet suffer in silence because of a lack of sexual gratification. So OK, we got dogs covered, and it's different with all animals and some are NOT designed for us, so you better stay the fuck away from them. But honestly, do you think that horse hates having his dick rubbed if he's standing there and thrusting his hips at you? Believe me pal, if that horse didn't want you there, you'd have a busted jaw or broken neck already from a hoof to the face. So those are the two most obvious examples of animals I would like to pleasure; it's amazing how fast everyone's going to misinterpret this post and read into this that I'm some SICK FUCK who you can't let near your children. That's amazing, those people should win a fucking Nobel Prize for their stupidity.
>>
>>76030706
see what I mean? I would love to cut the throat of scum like this so much
>>
File: kintaro.jpg (53 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
kintaro.jpg
53 KB, 720x534
>vegans claim to care about not hurting living things
>still eat plants

jfc i cant even...
>>
>>76030637
>you mean all 3, the east is disgusting and non of them are people
KEK, come on now, the Japanese are honorary Aryans, Hitler said so himself. All others are subhumans worth less than niggers themselves, at least niggers can be enslaved and used for hardlabor, chinks are not even that good at it because they lack the physical strength of the negro, making them sub-par to the niggers as slaves.
>>
Vegans will be in the first batch on the day of le rope
>>
>>76028528
>mfw eat a veal loaf sandwich everyday for lunch
>>
>>76027081
>showing the traditional kosher method of slaughter
I wonder who could be behind this propaganda?
>>
PLANT MURDERERS!
kek

No you should teach your kids the value of flesh and blood at an early age as we norse do. What a wonderful pic. There is one really great one in one smeared all in blood with smile from ear to ear.

This warms my heart.

Fucking southern fairy city faggots
>>
>>76027081
>dogs: bred to be companions, have terrible meat, used for hunting/tracking/service/etc
>pigs: bacon, ham, sausage, no use outside of eating

hmmm
>>
>>
File: 1453769331137.jpg (79 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
1453769331137.jpg
79 KB, 602x596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

If actual, living cancer tissue can refute veganism, then your lifestyle choice is objectively shite.
>>
>>76030640

prerblerm?
>>
>>76031228
It's been a while since I last saw that. Fills my heart with nostalgia.
>>
>>76027081

This pic can also apply to the only whites can be racist double-think liberals use. She's even depicted stabbing the lightest colored animal
>>
>>76031409
It's one big self-assuring joke apparently for humanity to delude itself into thinking that we're so much superior to lower animals that we cannot have sex with them. Interspecies sex is common in the wild, and yes I'm aware of the apparent hypocrisy between that and what I just said about hunting. "Animals hunt but we can't , but we can fuck them? Derpa derpa derp." Well guess what? We've domesticated all these species, and we are responsible for them. We're responsible for their care. Sometimes these poor beasts can't get off the way they want to, because of the physical restrictions we place on them by separating the sexes and so forth. So we should be able to masturbate them at least if they're horny and have no other outlet! I'd sign up to do it; I'd be at the fucking head of the line for that shit. Giant horse dick in my mouth? DO WANT!
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>76030640
>>76030669
>>76030706
>>76030794
>>76030824
>>
File: vegans.png (2 MB, 1903x913) Image search: [Google]
vegans.png
2 MB, 1903x913
>>
>>76031518

tl;dr

get rekt
>>
Have you ever heard of a vegan over 27?
>>
File: jeff kandell.png (706 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
jeff kandell.png
706 KB, 1080x1920
>>76030794
>>76030824
Just don't let lust overcome you...
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 538x1006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 538x1006
>be vegan
>die of vitamin deficiency
>>
>>76031875

yes i know 8 people
>>
File: image.png (305 KB, 556x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305 KB, 556x827
>>
>>76027081

Why are like all Australian millennials vegan? You watch vegan videos on youtube and 99% are Australians
>>
>>76027440
>>76027383
>>76027238
>>76030603
>>76031848
I AM
SILLY
I
L
L
Y
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>
>>76032072

not confirmed also but parenting has nothing to do with veganism

rekt/12
>>
>>76032131

stahp :'))
>>
>>76027232
This
>>
>>76031228
What is that it's eating?
>>
>>76032389
Failure of evolution
>>
File: just fruit my shit up.jpg (61 KB, 575x554) Image search: [Google]
just fruit my shit up.jpg
61 KB, 575x554
>>76032148
God Freelee is such a cunt. The thing that fucks her looks like a rat.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 900x645
>>76032187
>>
>>76027081
All vegans are attention whores. If you like eating grass and mushrooms, keep it for you
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 649x908) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 649x908
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 555x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 555x827
>>
>Australian flag
OP is either that mentally retarded Freelee banana cunt or her creepy faggot boyfriend
>>
Prepare your Angus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMhuXdS0e3I
>>
File: 00006266.jpg (56 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
00006266.jpg
56 KB, 570x379
>>76027696
Dinner's served boys!
>>
The only reason that pig was even born was to be eaten. If not for omnivores, that pig would never have gotten the chance to experience life in the first place. In fact, if veganism became the only form of diet in the world, then many domesticated species would go extinct.

We all die one day. There's no avoiding it.
>>
OP's waifu
intensive cringe ahead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=marc6HMfI6o
>>
>>76030669
>>76030706
Okay really, do you think that the reason of population control is bullshit?
Your a fucking idiot.
WE DESTROYED THEIR HABITAT. I live in the outskirts of Atlanta, I can walk outside to my back yard and see over 10 deer.

THEY ARE OVER POPULATED AND WILL FACE MASSIVE SPELLS OF STARVATION AND MOST OF THEIR POPULATIONS WILL DIE OFF RAPIDLY.

What is more humane, a large caliber bullet to a vital organ, or starvation until death?
>>
>>76031228
>Aww what a cute pet video
Oh man this is great.
>>
File: VeganGainsThroat.jpg (265 KB, 935x879) Image search: [Google]
VeganGainsThroat.jpg
265 KB, 935x879
>vegans are healthy
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464769786656.jpg (20 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464769786656.jpg
20 KB, 640x356
Op
>>
File: SMUGGLY STRANGERS.jpg (20 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
SMUGGLY STRANGERS.jpg
20 KB, 400x325
I love animals.

I also eat them.

Fight me faggot.
>>
Where totally meant to eat meat guys!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMS5aPR9rJo
>>
>>76028297
Nice Chilean cattle farm.
>>
>>76027108
literally all domesticated animals we eat would die out
if you dont eat meat, you hate animals
>>
Reminder that the entirety of human existence could not have existence without the consumption of meat.
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY
>>
>>76027081
Pig's not dying in a humane fashion, appears sad. Not an argument.
>>
>>76033407
Where?
>>
>>76027081
>loving all animals

lol. I dont love all humans so why should I have blanket legislation on animals? I dont give a fuck about people in somalia. I do care about my gf.

So why should I care about Bacon machines sorry pigs, as opposed to my pet?
>>
>>76028528
I think Veal's just stepping a little bit over the line, it's the same thing with Foix Gras.
>>
>>76031805
>Deciding on climbing Mount Everest because you have an inferiority complex.
>Die
Hahahahaha what a pathetic bitch.
>>
>>76027081
of course you do, sparky has to eat something doesn't he? besides, wilbur over there would eat you and your dog in a heartbeat and play with your clothes. wouldn't want that now would we?
>>
>>76034107
I can understand not liking things such as liver, duck or not. Not every culture eats that anymore.

But VEAL? You feel uncomfortable eating veal, which is literally beef but better (+iron defiency)?
>>
>>76028108

He's talking about vegan diets raising estrogen in men, you talking vagina.
>>
>>76027081
>Slitting a pig's throat to make it halal

Please delete this picture, it is very offensive to Muslims and Mohammad (Pigs be unto him).
>>
>>76027696
Considering that animals would be the only ones you jewrats can relate to with your holocausts, you would think there would be more vegan jews.
>>
>>76027081
>kill cow for food
STOP KILLING ANIMALS!

>kill mosquito because it annoys you
IT'S JUST A MOSQUITO CALM DOWN BRO
>>
>>76032735
How much can you make per hour being the guy who gets to make the kill? Or do you also have to do other things on the job because its in shifts?

I want a job that involves nothing but killing animals over and over again.
>>
>>76028642

You gay son? They're fucking birds.
>>
>>76027108
I don't care about animals, though. I don't get why people care about some animals ant not others, doesn't make sense to me. So what if the chinks like to eat dog? It's not that much weirder than eating cow. Whatever.

I guess orangutans are pretty smart so maybe they can get a pass but who fucking cares about a cat or a pig?
>>
>>76034107
yeah veal is a bit fucked,
but foie gras really isn't so bad as they make it seem, and that whole thing about food shunts is usually bullshit, they just feed them retarded amounts of rich foods which the ducks feel like they're in heaven, a stressed or hurt bird won't eat and digest well or produce a foie gras. and the byproduct is beautiful duck meat, the bones used for stock, etc. quite healthy and delicious almost like a medium-well fillet mignon.
>>
File: 1452052679840.png (1 MB, 1352x1014) Image search: [Google]
1452052679840.png
1 MB, 1352x1014
Invitro meat nigger
>>
>>76034979

I eat meat, but holy fuck, rich people can be such fucking niggers. Do you want some rims with yor foie gras?
>>
>>76034979
>veal is a bit fucked
I'm getting a culture shock here

Is veal just not eaten much in the Americas? The four most commonly eaten meats here are beef, pig, chicken and veal, with nothing else coming close to being as commonly eaten
>>
>>76035175
I live in canada. one of our few luxuries other than the month of July.
>>
Lets see
>Eat whatever I want and don't worry about trivial things like other peoples diets
Vs
>Be a vegan and shape my life around trying to shame others into eating like me
>>
>>76035223

You can get veal, but its sort of expensive compared to other meat. Most americans probably eat it a couple times a year. Some americans probably eat it constantly

There was a south park episode about veal
>>
Umm you know dogs and pigs both aren't vegan right lol. They'd eat each other given the chance.
>>
>>76028528
what a delicious vidya
>>
>>76035223
oh no veal is quite common, lamb too, but mutton is impossible to find. I just kind of feel a bit repulsed by the idea of veal, and yet the taste is negates that, battered battered baby cow can do that.
>>
>>76027081
i don't see what's wrong with a girl who loves dogs and loves eating pork?
>>
File: 15156207929.jpg (19 KB, 220x221) Image search: [Google]
15156207929.jpg
19 KB, 220x221
>>76032505
so we should eat flies and the like
>>
File: 1446148481788.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
1446148481788.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>>76028642
Rip in nuggets little chickens
>>
File: 911.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>>76028011
allah cockbar brother
>>
>>76030238
Don't jus sit there faggot, actually replace the words and repost the comic
>>
File: 1464423604959.jpg (54 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1464423604959.jpg
54 KB, 433x469
>>76027081
>holy shit you're sick eating dogs that's disgusting have you no empathy
>*eats a steak*
>um buts it's different because cows aren't cute
>>
>>76027232
They aren't tortured in the wild.
>chicken beaks (which are chock full of nerves) cut off so they won't peck each other
>cows drugged up with hormones to stimulate pregnancy pumping out milk for their entire life
>ducks being force fed food to harvest their livers
>>
>>76036657
Eating dogs is no different from eating any other animal: totally fine.

Modern Western society has become weak and one symptom of that weakness is the thought that it is wrong to kill certain animals. It isn't. The only exceptions to this would be animals which display intelligence comparable to that of humans, such as great apes and whales, and even that is arguable. Dogs, cats, horses, and any other animals which people have begun to anthropomorphize habitually are not exceptions to this, and there is no circumstance in which it would be unacceptable to kill one to improve the life of a human.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 482x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 482x799
>Some Early Church orthodox “Heresy Hunters” used to require meat-eating on Sundays as a way to discover who the vegetarian Gnostics were in their midst! Since Gnostics were generally vegetarians, anyone refusing to partake of fleshly meals would be suspected of heresy:
“While the initial cause for Gnostic vegetarianism has been unknown in the past, many classical Christian authors have documented the Gnostic’s widespread practice of vegetarianism. In a 4th Century Christian document it attests that ‘Heretical Gnostic Christians were still so common, and there were so many Gnostic Heretics among the clergy and monks in Egypt that in the region of Theodosius Egypt, the Patriarch Timothy made eating meat compulsory on Sundays, as a way to flush out the vegetarian Gnostics*.’” (Luke Meyers, “Gnostic Visions”)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
>>
>>76032148
>diabetes
>>
>>76028022
/thread
>>
i dont care about animals
check mate
>>
>>76028916
no one is scared of you, fatass
>>
File: 1461817761683.jpg (131 KB, 589x1063) Image search: [Google]
1461817761683.jpg
131 KB, 589x1063
>>76027081
>mfw I'm making ribs tomorrow
Thanks for reminding me cumstain, now I'm hungry.
>>
>>76027081
What makes you think that I love animals? I only love myself. Anything else only exists for my pleasure. I get to choose what is my food and companion, so eat a fat dick
>>
>>76032735
Efficient.
>>
File: hold still, Friendo.gif (460 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
hold still, Friendo.gif
460 KB, 500x206
>>76027081
You post some funny shit for a faggot.

You also made me look this up.

http://www.wikihow.com/Slaughter-Cattle
>>
>>76027081
the sole purpose of life is to pass of its genetic code, possibly with slight mutations to better adapt it to its environment, or at least build genetic diversity so it can rapidly adapt if they change. By raising many animals for meat we help them in this venture and, as all life besides humans, the vast majority die before passing on their genes. However some are noted to grow faster or have a nicer apparent carcass, and are chose to breed. Being selected for by humans has so far worked better for them as he have intentionally and unintentionally extirpated many wild species, and even pushed some over the edge of extinction. This would even include the ancestors of cattle, the Eurasian and Indian aurochs, who were both out competed by the taurine and zebu cattle, showing that by adapting to live in human environment, domesticated animals will achieve their goal more successfully than wild.
>>
vegan's argument about loving dogs/killing cows don't work here since /pol/ already discriminates between its own species.
>>
File: 1464892527661.png (659 KB, 1353x519) Image search: [Google]
1464892527661.png
659 KB, 1353x519
Can anyone else see the parallels with this image?

Enjoying that cup of tea?
>>
>>76027081
Bringing an animal into existence for the sole reason of feeding humans who are going to do something that matters. Shit transient existence, but like why should we care. Literally if a truly higher being were to kill me for food, so be it.
>>
>>76034928
who the fuck be eating orangutans? them dirty indonesian cunts up north i bet. don't go to thailand too lads.
>>
>>76027081
I'd eat dog if it was sold anywhere near me.

Anyone here tried dog meat? What's it like?
>>
>>76038379
>reason for existence to perpetuate that which enables existence
It would seem that I could give my life more meaning than that tbqh #cantprovemewrong
>>
>>76027164
plants do have feelings, i just don't care. same with animals. all of reality is an illusory hologram and we all come from the same consciousness so why the fuck would i care about absorbing the energy from myself/another aspect of creation?
>>
File: 1458317024561.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1458317024561.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>76030436
>that dog that tries to steal the steak.

[spoiler] Reminds me of my dog when he used to steal from my BBQ [/spoiler]
[spoiler] I still miss him dearly [/spoiler]
>>
>>76039895

Did you eat your dog?
>>
who /omnivore/ here?

not having a mental illness feels great.
>>
>>76039059
I am so fucking triggered by this .gif REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELETE THIS
>>
Is op a low level troll or a retard? I rly can't understand that
>>
>>76032039
Hey retard, human life > other animals
>>
>>76040379

I'm sure OP is smart enough to not sink a cruise ship.
>>
>>76033407
what? A guy eat some raw meat
>>
>all these fucking racist white men calling muslim and jewish cultural practices barbaric

The only rational and compassionate response is to violently murder them tbqh.
>>
>>76029278
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING WONDERFUL VIDEO
just become my new favorite "To relax" video.
>>
>>76028528
Nah, veal is expensive. Occasionally it's ok, but not so amazing that it merits the higher price on the regular.
>>
>>76034928
Because a mountain of evidence shows that eating animal products are terrible for your health.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24871675/
>>
Humans are above animals. If there is a way to kill them more painlessly, I would pay for that method rather than what they do here but we are going to always be eating meat and there's nothing you can do about it. Meat is so much better for growing human beings and diets it's not even fucking funny. You can live a vegan lifestyle if you know what you're doing, but nobody knows what they're doing. Eating meat is a staple of life for organisms on top of the food chain. Fuck your feels faggot
>>
File: 16clinton.jpg (52 KB, 348x311) Image search: [Google]
16clinton.jpg
52 KB, 348x311
>veganism
>not even once
>>
>>76035267
Because we have a responsibility to speak for the animals that do not have a voice. Do you enjoy your guilt while destroying your body with rotting flesh?
>>
In this thread "Vegan Gods"
>>
>>76028528
Anyone have that vid of the guy shooting a bunch of cows with a shotgun?
>>
>>76037462
But do you care about yourself? The red meat and eggs you ingest promote disease.

If you don't care about animals, can I slaughter everyone in your family since we can be considered mammals? Can I kill you because you're a fucking sheep?
>>
>>76037648
If you truly cared about yourself you wouldn't eat shit that literally promotes cancer. You're a fucking idiot and deserve every illness you get.
>>
>>76035610
Crickets and shit are good, m8.
>>
>>76027081
Where do you think you are? I don't give a shit about inferior species. Or inferior races, for that matter.

I would condemn acting cruelly to animals without reason, but beyond that I don't fucking care.

Factory farms? It's more efficient, fuck the animals. Experimentation? It's for science, fuck them.
>>
>>76027081
i used to raise chickens, dont remember the breed.

small little things, a show breed more then a meat breed, though still eaten in the country they were bred so hardly matters, acted like chickens in every way still.

hatched them myself, one of them was the best fucking pet ever, lovely creature, everyone who met her loved her.

the others were alright usually.

for a bit, i thought about "Huh, chickens can make wonderful, loving pets just like dogs, maybe eating chicken is wrong?" i was a bit young of course, so you know how that goes.

of course, chickens are chickens, animals, and they have their own way of doing things.

noticed that one chicken, he set himself up as the alpha, others betas. less, feathers, lower on the hierarchy. no matter where or how much space you gave them, despite the abundance of food, they kept it and made sure this hierarchy was kept.

easily a good learning experience too, seeing how fucking dumb these chickens were.

learned alot, and i kept eating chicken. why? because i realized just how utterly bullshit veganism is. the chickens weren't some sorta helpless, innocent creature, they were individuals, many of who would kill eachother if it came to it. the only reason they didnt eat eachother is because mother nature saw fit to make them vegetarians,and because i gave them enough food to not worry.

there are some animals i have personal connections to, never would eat them. other, well, in the end, sustenance is sustenance. its a chicken, it feeds me and helps my body.

no amount of emotional argument is going to change the fact that its just another chicken that couldn't care less so long as its fed. it doesn't care. its a chicken. it would peck you to death for more food if it really thought it could and needed to.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x609
You can only continue to eat meat after watching this: https://youtu.be/XHrrGaOEPQM

And reading this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16441942/

Still eat meat? Congratulations. You're not only a stupid, self hating cunt, but you're also knowingly destroying your body.
>>
>>76027081
I don't know. Vegans taste awful.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.09.41).jpg (27 KB, 225x194) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.09.41).jpg
27 KB, 225x194
>vegans
>>
>>76027081
>implying that dog is not food
>>
>>76027232
They wouldn't exist in the wild because they are bred by the billions you fucking idiot. Even if they were in the wild it would be a lot better than living a horrible life never breathing fresh air, seeing sunlight, interacting with other animals, having sex, moving, exploring, ext....
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.11.47).jpg (63 KB, 728x318) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.11.47).jpg
63 KB, 728x318
>>>vegans
>>
>>76042574
>chicken helps my body

You are stupid as fuck

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15342453/
>>
>>76039627
You've never tried Hardees?
>>
>>76043011

DESU, their ham & swiss was killer.
>>
>>76027266
She was retarded and didn't take b12. You wouldn't be arguing against a meat eating diet if some fat fuck fed their child only butter and it died.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

American Dietetic Association says a vegan diet is healthy for all stages of life and has advantages in reducing chronic illness and death.
>>
>>76042574
Humans also kill humans all the time. So is it ok for me to kill your mother because it's just a human thing to do? Your ignorance is astounding. I was once like you. But I joined the marines, grew the fuck up, and actually read the research that was presented to me.
>>
>>76042982
>Evidence on the relationship between risk of colorectal cancer and poultry and fish consumption is inconsistent
>Chicken consumption was weakly negatively associated with colorectal cancer
>CONCLUSION: Consumption of fresh red meat and processed meat seemed to be associated with an increased risk of rectal cancer. Consumption of chicken and fish did not increase risk.

DID YOU EVEN FUCKING READ IT YOU BLITHERING RETARD?
>>
>>76042982
>food causes wear on intestines

You don't say?
>>
>>76043011
I have not, actually.
>>
>>76042982
>le red meat = bad meme

Saying it more won't make it true
>>
>>76042481

C'mon anon, do you accept my challenge?

>>76042729

Do both of the objectives that I listed in that post.
>>
>>76027388
Would you rather live a short premature life in a small cell never interacting with any other people, getting beat, shocked, for fun. Being infested by illness. Never breathing fresh air, never walking, doing anything really. Just confined into one filthy dark place for your short horrible life.
>>
a burger sounds really good right now
i think i'll get one for my dog
>>
>Lions eat meat "We're not lions"
>"Animals are just like us!"
>>
>>76042982

>negative correlation between chicken and butt cancer

Are you illiterate?
>>
>>76027947
I hope your not serious.
>>
>>76042982
yeah learn to read your own fucking links retard.

chicken and fish, at least non heavily processed, is more then good for you. red meat is too, its the fact that its all overly processed and in such high rates of consumption that causes any real problems.

not that i personally care, i eat what tastes good when i eat what little i do, and im more then happy with that arrangement.
>>
>>76027081

desu I'm eating less and less meat over time and may try vegetarianism at some future point in my life

but veganism has always struck me as silly

like you won't eat honey because harvesting it gives the bees PTSD?

wat

I never really understood the premise
>>
>>76043203
Yes I am an idiot because I posted a link that I was using in an earlier discussion.

Read this: http://www.organicauthority.com/health/8-reasons-chicken-is-not-a-health-food.html
>>
>>76028011
>goes to tent and has anal sex with his male lover
i know your game akmed and i kek everytime
>>
>>76028023
Women who eat chicken give birth to babies with smaller penises.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf

Eating meat will destroy your arterial health and lead to erectile dysfunction.

Meat and milk is literally filled with estrogen. Causes obesity.

Have fun with your bitch tits, obesity, heart disease, limp dick, and small dick. You fucking meat cuck.
>>
>>76043265
If you willfully deny that red meat is bad for you, there's no saving you. You're already dead. Go watch earthlings you pussy. I bet you can't get through 2 minutes of it.
>>
>>76043177
>>76043519
A) clearly you didnt read the research so your words pretty moot.

B) an animal and human are different, which i tried to point out but will admit i probably didn't do very clearly.

human bodies are also made in a way to which eating other humans is unhealthy, so no, for the argument i put forth of killing for sustenance, no it would not be right.
>>
>>76030201
>
Plants don't have a central nervous system, and by reading your fucking retarded argument I'm assuming you don't either, so I guess it would be ok to slaughter and eat you then.
>>
>>76030371
BUT WHAT IS SUPPLY AND DEMAND????
>>
>>76043519
>>76043425
Yes. I'm very stupid because I linked something that I was using in a discussion yesterday.

>>76043652
That is what I wanted to post.
>>
File: 122(2).jpg (233 KB, 1280x1145) Image search: [Google]
122(2).jpg
233 KB, 1280x1145
>>76027081
Really...............makes...........you..........think.........huh?
>>
>>76032455
You are actually retarded. You don't live in England, so I'm guessing you have a knife somewhere in your house. Please kill yourself.
>>
You might as well complain that carnivores such as lions eat meat too if animal cruelty is so bad. Protip herbivores exist so carnivores can survive, and we are omnivores.
>>
>>76043652
That article you linked only cites one source that might possibly be a study of some sort, the rest are other rags

>http://pcrm.org/search/?cid=2087

Oops, access denied, with not so much as a fucking title or summary to let me know what the hell they are even citing as a source
>>
>>76030317
>>76030720
>>76031063
>>76031228
>>76031247
>>76031805
>>76031875
>>76032010
>>76032511

Women who eat chicken give birth to babies with smaller penises.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf

Eating meat will destroy your arterial health and lead to erectile dysfunction.

Meat and milk is literally filled with estrogen. Causes obesity.

Have fun with your bitch tits, obesity, heart disease, limp dick, and small dick. You fucking meat cuck.
>>
>>76027696
And bacon and ham you kike.
>>
>>76032010
>>76032072
>>76032569
>>76032631

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."

Your diet is literally killing you, you can link a few cases where some retarded don't know how to feed their kid a vegan diet, but the fact is a whole foods plant based diet is the healthiest diet in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
>>
>>76041504
>one article
>a mountain

that's a hell of a small mountain
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.