[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://rainn.org/news-room/97-of-e very-100-rapists-receive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 005x7Hmbgw1esr0x1oel0j30sg14eagr.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1454) Image search: [Google]
005x7Hmbgw1esr0x1oel0j30sg14eagr.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1454
https://rainn.org/news-room/97-of-every-100-rapists-receive-no-punishment

>97 out of every 100 rapists receive no punishment
>While the percentage of rapes reported to police has risen in recent years, a majority — 54% — still are not reported, according to the Justice Department

How does this make you feel? Do you agree with this?
>>
>>76026582
>97% of nonrapes are considered rape by feminists
>>
this is a good thing
>>
They lie so much about I'm not even sure there are any rapes at all in the west.
>>
Depends on their definition of rape. If saying hi to a girl counts as sexual harassment, it also gets thrown into rape statistics to fit agendas.
>>
isn't the weight on their consciences knowing they've committed such a heinous crime punishment enough?
>>
>>76026582
If they aren't reported how can you prove they occured?
>>
>>76026582
Having consensual sex and then feeling bad about afterward does not amount to rape, ladies.
>>
>>76026582
>97 out of every 100 rape accusations are made up bullshit
ftfy
>>
I wanted to say something to answer op, but you faggots typped in all the answers faster :°
>>
>>76026582
>97 out of every 100 rapists receive no punishment
i.e. 97 out of every 100 rape accusations is false
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.