[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about single fathers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
We all know how harmful sigle mothers are, but what about single fathers?

Is it better for kids to be raised by a single father ratter than a single mother?

Is it ok if a woman marries a man with children from a previous relationship?

Do you think they should receive more help than single mothers?

Discuss
>>
>>76025244
I am one. 4 year old daughter. Life is not that bad. I think she understands what happened and always says to girls that come over to be good to me or else.
>>
my brother is a single father of two daughters, i dont know how the fuck he deals with it
>>
Self bump ;_;
>>
>>76025244
>We all know how harmful sigle mothers are, but what about single fathers?

Women are good at raising children they suck at making adults, for that you need men
>>
>>76025244
>Is it better for kids to be raised by a single father ratter than a single mother?
if the father is a real man, its better for kids to grow with him.
But if he is a manlet cuck, no differences with being raised by a single mother.
>>
>>76027489
I understand the numale argument, but manlet?
>>
>>76025244
>mexican intellectual
>>
>>76025244
Useless and bad examples but better than single mothers
>>
>>76025244
Single fathers and gay homosexual parents are fine, it's not optimal but they do a good job. The worst parents with the most abuse and bad behavior comes from single mothers and lesbian mothers. Lesbians also have the highest rate of domestic violence of all couples while the lowest is gay couples.

Men are simply better at everything, they're even voted as being better at being women than women.
>>
>>76025244

i am curious about this.

i am the single dad of two teenagesons.

taught them both how to cook, clean, look after themselves, fix a car, keep a veg garden, hunt and fish, how to be responsible and be a good man.

did i do okay pol?
>>
if the man is actually a man rather than a beta cuck piece of shit then he is automatically better than a single mom
>>
>>76028153
Homosexual parents are not fine. Please no.
>>
File: 1464940354743.jpg (43 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1464940354743.jpg
43 KB, 599x600
>>76025244
Nice dubs

>We all know how harmful sigle mothers are, but what about single fathers?

Why the fuck would you categorize millions of humans in only 2 types. There are a lot of differents types of single fathers/mothers.
The strict ones, the ones that don't care about their son's life, the ones that a drug/alcohol addicts, the ones that don't pay attention to their childrens.
Is hard to categorize in just 2, but if you'll say this ones work hard to take care about the life of their childrens, i would say that fathers are better.

>Is it better for kids to be raised by a single father ratter than a single mother?

this
>>76027489
>Is it ok if a woman marries a man with children from a previous relationship?

Yes, it's okay if they have a good relationship and respect each other, if they don't like each other, is the worst thing you could do.

>Do you think they should receive more help than single mothers?

Depends on economic situation, lifestyle, health, jobs, etc. They both should recieve the same help, because mothers can't deal with some things, and fathers can't deal with others.
I fucking bet that the most creepy conversation is a single father talking about the period to his little daughter.
>>
>>76028622
Obviously my man
>>
>>76025244
There aren't as many single fathers for us to have enough statistics, so we can't know for sure. But just from my own obsevation they do seem to be better for the child than single moms generally.

>>76027489
I don't think the dude being short changes anything tbqh
>>
>>76025419
Same here, Anon. I have a seven-year-old. Cheers.

>>76025244
>We all know how harmful si[n]gle mothers are, but what about single fathers?
I guess that really just depends on the parents? Some people are good parents, but others aren't. Sometimes a parent needs another to lean on. My mom was pretty nuts, but my dad balanced her out. Unfortunately, he traveled for work, so that was kind of shit. All-in-all, running a single-parent-household can be a challenge in general.

I honestly believe that it is, but I'm not sure if that's empirically correct. I know most of my guy friends to be level-headed and understanding, the female friends... Not so much.

Is it ok if a woman marries a man with children from a previous relationship?
As okay as it is for a guy to marry a woman with a child from another relationship. If they're okay with the other person having a kid, then I guess I don't really see it as a problem. I wouldn't have done it if I were childless, but that's my own call.

Do you think they should receive more help than single mothers?
No, they should receive the equal amount of help that single mothers do.
>>
>>76029951
Shit, forgot some >s
>>
>>76025244
Degenerate. Children need a mother just as much as they need a father.
>>
>>76028622

You're doing good, anon
>>
>>76030901
>>76029292

i haven't had a woman in my life much whilst they grew up (too focused on them after their mum died)

will this have fucked them up? they have had my sister and mother and female friends as female influences but i am not sure if not seeing the ins and outs of a relationship will have left them with a space where relationship knowledge should be.
>>
>>76025244
My dad raised 3 boys by himself
We are all educated and were supporting ourselves by the time we were in our early twenties.

My mom literally contributed nothing but a womb.
>inb4 mommy issues
>>
>>76025244
My guess is probably. A single mother is likely to be some obnoxious progressive parent and unlikely to act as a traditional mother figure since there is no husband around. This is obviously bad for a child. A single father is not likely to be dissuaded from a traditional father role in the absence of a wife, so a kid under those circumstances will probably do better. Not sure if there's any data on this.
>>
Rarely discussed because the courts make sure it almost never happens.
>>
>>76031294

Can't help you on that
I made this thread to find out some information or at least clues and theories about it because as >>76032037 said, it is rarely discussed

But you said they had some female influences which probably balanced it out
>>
>>76025244
Welp I don't know what to say Anon, fellow Mexican here.

From the university's free juridic buffet where my brother used to work, almost all cases where related to stepmother or stepfather violence toward stepkids...
>>
>>76025244

>Mom and dad and 4 kids and split
>Dad gets me the eldest
>Mom takes the rest
>I am now living on my own with my own family
>My 3 brothers all live with my mom even though 2 are in their 20's because she babied them.

She still does too. She will say things like "You guys really need to get out BUT i will miss you so much" and hug and kiss on them and say "You guys can stay as long as you want"

Pathetic.
>>
>>76027489
>if the father is a real man, its better for kids to grow with him.
>But if he is a manlet cuck, no differences with being raised by a single mother.

This coming from France, a nation of raging pussies and faggots.
>>
>>76025244
I have a 10 year old. He is a troubled child, but I think that has less to do with me and more to do with his natural personality traits.
>>
>>76031888
I think the bigger issue is that children do better with the structure and guidance fathers give their children vs the nurturing a good single mother gives. Sure they may be cold and less affectionate, but they should have whatever life skills you instill in them. I am fairly certain men are better at this, and are designed to do this.
>>
>>76028622
Take them to church.
>>
>>76033140
you should play with his anus.
>>
>>76025244
I have twins. Raised them both to be excellent people. Im proud of them. They graduate high school this year.
>>
>>76034389
>muslims advocating butt play with little boys

absolutely no surprises there.jpg
>>
>>76028622
perfect anon
>>
>>76027886

its just angry, skele-like monsters :~)

dw about it
>>
Widower with two children in diapers at the time here... Don't like being referred to as a single father.

Not sure how I'm doing but I try
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.