[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorism is not Americas real domestic threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15
File: elliotrodgers.png (597 KB, 971x555) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgers.png
597 KB, 971x555
Let's face it, America's muslim population is minimal, and the threat of a real terror attack in the states is minimal.

I believe, the real domestic threat will come from people like this absolute madman.

Lone gunners and high school shooters, I believe, are going to become an increasing threat in the future.

The cultural war and isolation that creates people like this will only get worse and given the power of the internet (and meme magic) in a sadistic way, people like this are glorified.

New kids become fascinated with these people and become inspired to go and do a shooting of their own.

Shooters are incredibly difficult to stop too, given that unlike terrorists who are organized and in communication with each other, these beta uprising kids are alone and friendless. That makes it difficult to get a heads up of what will happen.

So I think a lot more happenings in the future will come from more kids shooting shit up.

The question is, is this a good thing?

On the one hand, we love happenings.

On the other hand, it's kids killing kids.

I mean we could use meme magic (lets face it, memes have power) and glorify the hell out of this stuff. Which would encourage kids who might want to do it themselves one day and generate happenings as well as lulz.

>absolutemadman.jpg

On the other hand, as much as we hate Chad and Stacey, do we really want to be LOL KONY 2012 and start egging on kids.

Wondering what you all think about this?

The cultural war isn't going away, neither is social isolation and kids being cut off and being loners. Question is what can be done about it?
>>
dont use waifu for your shitty psyops guy
>>
>>76023557
>America's muslim population is minimal
And let's keep it that way. No refugees.
>>
File: taytay6.gif (493 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
taytay6.gif
493 KB, 500x223
>>76023915
You think Rodger was psyops?
>>
File: 1400420684724_cached.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1400420684724_cached.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1333
>>76023557

Stay cucked, bong.
>>
>>76024033
nice attempt to twist words ahmed
>>
File: taytaydisapproval.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
taytaydisapproval.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>76024192
Mate I didn't make this thread to be like HURR DURR AMERICA GUNS LMAO

I was asking a valid question about what can be done about what I perceive as an inevitable thing in the coming years.
>>
File: Remember the Fallen.png (26 KB, 459x215) Image search: [Google]
Remember the Fallen.png
26 KB, 459x215
>>76024346
rope yourself
>>
File: taytweets48.png (66 KB, 637x414) Image search: [Google]
taytweets48.png
66 KB, 637x414
>>76024650
Mate, what the fuck is your problem? I wanted to make a thread with a discussion that isn't your typical POL BTFO shite and all I get is a leaf with an axe to grind.

Did somebody you know get rekt by a beta or something?
>>
>>76023557
>real terror attack

define this please?
>>
>>76024980
im reporting you for hatespeech indulgence enjoy getting a visit from the Police. :^)
>>
>>76025142
Oh shut the fuck up leaf, have some syrup or something.

>>76025125
Real terrorist as in ragheads flipping out over cartoon pictures.
>>
>>76023557
doesnt matter faggot 9/11 and all the terrorist attacks recently in europe like in france 2 times and belgium kinda demonstrate how their faggotry shouldnt be tolerated

look ahmed i know you think that flag fools people and your being clever but your just a faggot and if you show up in murica we will shoot you and we wont go to jail
>>
File: absolutely.png (6 KB, 664x524) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.png
6 KB, 664x524
>>76025381
so this is syrian bantor
ive never seen a Moozie this close bef4
yes people at Pull is actually satire
i am actually muslim too
we are all actually moozlim do not worry
>>
>>76023557
The real domestic threat will come from Mexican Intellectuals using their vast wisdom to have 15 kids while unemployed and on food stamps, not paying their hospital bills, and passing on their costs to the rest of society.

I hope the HAPAs wipe them all out. God speed Elliott
>>
File: bitch.gif (2 MB, 344x224) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
2 MB, 344x224
>>76025797
Don't fuck with me m8, I am the anonymoose.
>>
File: baconburger.png (2 KB, 99x91) Image search: [Google]
baconburger.png
2 KB, 99x91
>>76025949
dont belieb me?
ask any 1 in this thread
we love muzzies as much as we love
psy oppa oppa
>>
>>76024980

>Make a thread with a discussion
>4chan

I think the place you are looking for is down the hall to the left.
>>
>>76023557
Really? Compare the numbers of deaths by lone shooters with the deaths by black people against everyone. Poors and the violence that flourish from those communities are the most powerful threat to american lives.
>>
File: James-bond-23-skyfall.jpg (24 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
James-bond-23-skyfall.jpg
24 KB, 570x300
>>76026182
You must be paranoid as hell if you think this is psy ops.

Maybe you like the generic threads we have every day. I was just trying to shake it up a bit.

But fine, I've been rumbled.

I am a MI6 psyops agent who has to spend my time on this shithole convincing you lot to commit terrorist attacks so that we get to validate our existence and maybe even get a pay rise.
>>
>>76026419

This. If your plan is to have more killing dont glorify the minority glorify blacks killing blacks
>>
It's just a trend. like all trends they kind of going away and make way for a new trend. I think the shooter meme is already sort of losing momentum.
>>
>>76026419
Yeah but black lives don't matter.

I meant little white kids getting shot up in schools. That's the threat to America.

Let's be honest. Nobody gives a fuck about the poor. So the poor killing the poor is just standard.

Especially if its chimps.

But nice little white kids with a future? That's a no go.

>>76026546
I wasn't saying let's glorify it. I was leaving the argument open. If you notice I made a point for both sides.
>>
>>76026495
so its settled than
ure one of them
pol btfo
we terrorism now ?
>>
We already have tens of millions of violent nigs. The last thing we need are Europes violent muslim nigs.

I honestly can't even imagine what this country would look like if we had a large proportion of both these groups.

It would become 3rd world, but I really don't want to imagine it
>>
>>76023557
I agree even that I didn't read your whole text.

People need sex, and over time sex becoming a luxury thing for the top elites. Which means more and more people will die as virgins. I believe a huge portion of them will do it the Roger's way God forbid...

I'm 100% sure it's going to happen in the west to the point of madness, I'm just hoping it will happen really soon so my beoble will be aware of how a big problem is that.
>>
File: terrorist.jpg (86 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
86 KB, 720x540
>>76026758
Yes.

Pick up your dunecune-47 and your vest. Don't forget the lube for when you get the 72 virgins as well.
>>
Hey I know how to fix the lone gunner problem without taking anyone's guns

STOP ATTACKING AND SHAMING WHITE PEOPLE

Unlike niggers, whites actually dindu nuffin
Seriously, they don't deserve all that hate
>>
>>76026936
how long u gonna keep this up
whos paying u
wuz it kang
>>
>>76027024
The problem is loners are going to get shamed. I think in the future loners will come under increasing scrutiny.

I've already seen stories about social awkward people going to work and finding out people have been calling them psycho behind their back and joking that they'd shoot up the place.

Problem is, people react not in a kind way, but in a bullying way.

This doesn't help shit. It just makes them snap.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (74 KB, 397x252) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
74 KB, 397x252
>>76027173
That's classified.
>>
>>76027253
well ure meme energys is low as f
and u suck muzzie cock
this isnt the bronze age of memes, you know
you have no power here
>>
>>76027253
pour vous
>>
>>76023557
Unless there is political motivation for a lone wolf attack there can be no terrorism , by definition. It's just media spin for looney tunes
>>
File: absoo-lutely BTFO POL DED.png (6 KB, 127x109) Image search: [Google]
absoo-lutely BTFO POL DED.png
6 KB, 127x109
bonus
>>
>>76028240
Well I did say domestic threat, not terrorism.

And school shooters and lone wolves are domestic threats aren't they?
>>
>>76023557
>implying the REAL domestic threat isn't niggers
>>
>>76023557
All it takes is one Muslim to plant a dirty bomb that could kill thousands. We just caught a bunch of arabs trying to sneak across the border. Now imagine all the ones we DON'T and will never know about, until its too late. ISIS has said many times they would take advantage of our weak border to infiltrate terrorist cells.

>Shooters are incredibly difficult to stop too
No, one guy with a gun stops them, as it happens in every scenario, when the cops show up.
>>
>>76028878
>when the cops show up.
People are usually dead by that point.

Shooters are always caught or killed. I think they know that when they go ahead with it.
>>
>>76023557
>concern trolling
Kill yourself
>>
File: yfw typing this.png (63 KB, 1040x513) Image search: [Google]
yfw typing this.png
63 KB, 1040x513
>>76029022
still @ it e h
e
h
>>
File: pepenight.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepenight.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>76029593
Nah lad I'm giving up now. Tough crowd.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.