[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with this racist monster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 8288265.png (52 KB, 254x240) Image search: [Google]
8288265.png
52 KB, 254x240
What the fuck is wrong with this racist monster?
>>
he called an african american, african american

fuck off
>>
What's the problem? I thought "African-American" is what you're supposed to call them now? Did they choose a new word again?
>>
>>76019331
Wow, what a racist remark. I'm a #Hillicopter now.
>>
>>76019331
>Clinton news network

discarded.
>>
>>76019331
he a fucking genius.
to a leftist cuckmind they think nigger.
so they be outrage for nothing while giving he attention.
>>
kek, was he trying to say "my niggah"? I wish he did. It would have been bold. Blacks would have respected that. They didn't respect Bernie because he was weak.
>>
You could argue that it's racist because it's singling someone out based on their race. "look at this nigger" as opposed to "look at this person". But it's something everyone on either side of the political divide does, so it's a bit hypocritical to call Trump out for it.
>>
>>76019331

>Trump feels he's weak with minorities
>says something that's not offensive referencing a minority supporter of his
>media explode grasping at straws to call him racist
>normal people can see it's not racist, but are left with a small impression that minorities support Trump

When did you realise Trump is playing the media like a damn fiddle, and that people are going to start thinking minorities back Trump, leading to minorities actually backing Trump?
>>
>>76019331
>calls a judge with mexican heritage a mexican
>calls a black guy an african-american

WHAT A RACIST HE IS!
That's it... i'm voting for Guac!
>>
>>76020144
this

every single one of his moves is fucking genius and controls the media narrative to him
>>
>>76020144
Good point there, Brian.
>>
>>76019331
Is African-American no longer a PC term OP?

I can't keep up with what's considered politically correct anymore because "PC" has become fucking meaningless at this point.
>>
>trump has black supporters?

>OH FUCK DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
No racist

The insult lies in MY meaning possession and niggers hate that!
>>
Daily reminder, only progressives are sanctioned to talk about race :)
>>
>>76019331
Will it ever get to a point where the average person just gets so fed up with CNN (and almost all cable news channels) only being Trump news 24/7, that the average person will just vote for him out of spite for the media?
>>
>>76019496
Yeah, they're PEOPLE OF COLOR YOU FUCKING SHIT LORD LIKE MULTICULTURALLY COLORFUL. THERE NO SUCH THING AS AN "AFRICAN" ONLY A HUMAN!!!! MAN IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED HUAGHHHHHH..... Oh, I mean "WOMYN" I"M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED!!!! CHECK IT SHITLORD ;)))
>>
>>76019331
>people of color
>okay
>colored people
>RACIST RACIST RACIST
I don't get liberals
>>
>>76019331
Donald Trump is the slavemaster we need.
>>
>>76019331
>Trump does this
>media blasts him
>meanwhile, what people are actually learning is that Trump has black supporters (making him seem less racist)

He's honestly a master manipulator.
>>
>>76019331
Hello OP.
You've just stated that Donald Trump is a racist. Please state the way in which you believe his actions demonstrated racism. (Key) Racism = The belief that your race is inherently superior to another race.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.