[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the true white man. A pedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
/pol/ calls out the refugees for raping. I don't disagree with that. But at the least they aren't paedophiles. Doesn't make rape any better.

This fucking guy fucked 200 kids. Even kids as small as 2. The kid had his fucking diaper on. What kind of sadistic do you have to be to do that. A white fucking man! The damn place was an orphanage. Who goes so low? A fucking white man! Niggers at least nig out and you know what they're capable of. And you have to keep an eye out for them. Whites on the other hand are fucking snakes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36429385
It's fucking disturbing reading it.

That face is the face of the typical white man on /pol/
>>
>>76016949
>mudslimes
>not pedos

Fuck off Tranada.
>>
>raped 200 asian children
revenge for rotherham desu, remember when those Chinks raped all those white girls?
>>
>>76016949
BUT THEY ARE FUCKING KIDS YOU DUMB CUNT
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/05/australia-muslim-pedophile-not-charged-because-of-cultural-differences-still-stalking-children
>>
>>76016949
http://m.koat.com/news/deputies-man-locks-girlfriend-out-of-hotel-room-rapes-her-8monthold-daughter/26447500

Yeah op. Only white People
>>
>>76016949

You don't get it yet.

The difference is that 99% of white people would demand the harshest possible punishment for this pedo. We don't defend and excuse the worst among us out of racial solidarity. We judge each other as individuals. If this guy gets thrown in prison for life, I'm not going to take it as an attack on the white race.
>>
>>76016949
Malayshits BLEACHED
>>
>>76016949
Shut the fuck up! You enormous fucking faggot! You're only making us all look bad!
>>
>>76016949
everyone knows asians are the biggest pedos and peverts, chang.
>>
Little slut deserved it with that low cut diaper.
>>
>>76016949
A
FUCKING
SAGE
>>
File: 1461016544594.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1461016544594.png
17 KB, 418x359
>>76019058
That's fucking dark my man.
>>
>>76017797
>>76018070
I'll take that point back.
>>76018349
Muslims do too. Almost everybody does. What about those drug dealers in Thailand. I believe they were called 'bali 9' or some shit. Their countries were bending over just so they can bring them back to their country for a 'fair trial'. Where Thailand wanted to execute them. Which they did.
>inb4 they weren't all white
Doesn't matter the white countries saw them as their own.
>>76018697
Yeah, that's why they go half way across the world just to get their dicks wet.
>>76019133
It hurts I get it.
>>
>>76016949

You'll find that the majority of white people are like this to be honest.

Fucking digusting animals.
>>
>>76019504
You do hear these retarded, sadistic and inhumane stories majority of the time from whites. The whole 'sexpat' phase that is happening just shows what's going on. Especially in the poorer SEA countries. They sell their children because their too poor and it's the white pedo's who buy them or fuck them. It's fucking below a degenerate.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-04 at 00.02.jpg (46 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-04 at 00.02.jpg
46 KB, 577x577
>>76016949
All muslims are child rapists senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.