[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've got to do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
We can't just sit by and let these fucking criminals keep rioting and assuring Trump supporters. I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. We have to do something.
>>
File: alluasnekbar.jpg (99 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
alluasnekbar.jpg
99 KB, 600x421
I know where to start ..
>>
>>76014798
patience. We just gotta wait till november
>>
>>76014798
Donate to help the medical bills of anyone hurt by the Anti-Trumpistas.

Let these rioters continue to dispel the notion that it's the Trump supporters who are violent hooligans. The Center of the country watches this sort of violence on television, it might change some minds.
>>
>>76014798
>we
who's we?
also
be the change u want in the world
>>
>>76014798
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!!!
>>
>>76014798
I was thinking about this at work today. Someone could conceivably set up a Trump Rally Defense Force and use Maidan-style shields along with LARP foamcore weapons. Even if you wanted to have a more serious offensive capability, you could have slotted foamcore swords/pikes where the soft tip could be removed to reveal a truncheon or blunt spear. If you used Roman legionary tactics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FqG_BYF1Tr0) you could send those faggots running back to their dorm rooms. Even if you just had a basic shield wall+jabbing/smacking, it'd be sufficient. The problem is that police would almost certainly step in, and a pro-Trump militant force is extremely bad press. Even if it is armed with foam and boards.
But since most young Trump support is spread fairly thin, this is probably just going to be a pipe dream.
>>
>>76015882
That's exactly the problem. We most definitely can defend ourselves. The problem is as soon as we do any harm to the other side we'll be labeled as the antagonists even in self defense. I'm just so God dammed tired of the left throwing their bitch fits and getting their way. It's sickening.
>>
Trump supporters need to start hitting back,Simple
>>
Any reaction, and the media will eat it up to Trump backer's being violent. I would love to see some shots fired at these thugs, but it doesn't pan out well.
>>
>>76019059
This. I bet even if a Trump supporter punched back against someone that hit him, the media would edit the footage and just have the Trump Supporter punching on repeat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.