[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with pedophilia and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1334
Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with pedophilia and CP. Daily reminder that fascist authoritarians like Drumpf will try and outlaw it and strip innocent pedos of their rights and freedoms. Daily reminder that this is the exact opposite of the principles that this country was founded on.
>>
File: 1464570282134.gif (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464570282134.gif
2 MB, 480x268
that's nice

why don't you step into this oven over here?
>>
Daily reminder that extreme libertarians are edgy morons
>>
>>76012179
Go back to eight Chan faggot.
>>
File: CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg (100 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg
100 KB, 600x719
>>76012179
>Physical removal is needed with people that violate traditional values to stablish a true libertarian society
>Muh fucking children
https://youtu.be/XFgDS9rENMs
>>
While op is absolutely right, their opinion is illegal so nobody is allowed to agree with him
>>
I agree with you, but you're not gonna get traction here with the #Drumpf shit. We have to save our country first before we deal with social and ideological issues.
>>
File: tumblr_nrnxgwGOEA1trqjmno1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnxgwGOEA1trqjmno1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>76012780
Degenerates GTFO of my ideology
REEEEEEEEE
https://youtu.be/RP9yV9ISnBk
>>
>>76013046
Can't understand your autism. Explain points.
>>
File: 565 copy.jpg (68 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
565 copy.jpg
68 KB, 512x384
Time to stop posting Tod
>>
File: Capitalism_and_Freedom.jpg (29 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism_and_Freedom.jpg
29 KB, 318x475
Legalize cp now!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.