[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Black Pigeon Speaks /pol/ incarnated? What does /pol/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 37XjqG__.jpg (81 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
37XjqG__.jpg
81 KB, 512x512
Is Black Pigeon Speaks /pol/ incarnated?

What does /pol/ think about him?
>>
>>76011351
You asked yesterday shill

Do you have Alzheimer's
>>
A Reddit shill
>>
>>76011351

Has he ever named the noses btw?

Otherwise I like him tho, especially what he says about womyn. There are still too many white knight /pol/acks but thankfully more and more people seem to understand the female problem these days.
>>
Black Pigeons don't come back.
>>
>>76011351
I think the channel is full of the ideas of others that he doesn't give credit to. I think all of his videos are largely boring and contain the same narratives of countless other alt-right channels.
>>
>>76011351
MGTOWs are just a mirror version of femenism, it has the same underlying problems and ultimately won't fix anything.
>>
Stop shilling your channel
>>
>>76011529

Yeah, so what. Everything that needs to be said has already been said hundreds of time.

But BPS says it in good, short high quality videos, all in a neat package. I can link to his videos in semi-normie circles and they like him a way they would never like someone as andrew anglin or a rambling 2 hour video.
>>
>>76011351
The dude is fine. I've only seen what of his that Andrew posts at Daily Stormer. But he's got some high tier video-editing skills and some good ideas genneraly.
>>
>>76011501
>Has he ever named the noses btw?
No, in fact, his newest video shills for them, and how Anti-Semitism is a growing problem in Europe due to the Islamic community.
>>
A tragic victim of a single mother household.

Also a sperg.

Sure some of his stuff might resonate here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.