[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ worship a genocidal, suicidal, impotent kraut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: remove kraut.jpg (103 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
remove kraut.jpg
103 KB, 600x900
Why does /pol/ worship a genocidal, suicidal, impotent kraut manlet that is responsible for the death of millions of Europeans and ruined nationalism forever?
>>
Because he was right.
>>
>>76005815
>t. Mehmet Merkel
>>
Because he had some good points to make and was honestly smarter than most world leaders these days.
>>
>>76005815

Actually the Hitlerites understand nationalism better than you do. Worship the nation, worship the leader, trade your personality for unconditional servitude. With a doctrine like that, failure can simply be ignored. It's why irrelevant sinkholes like Serbia can have nationalists.
>>
>>76005815

Another self-hating German. You guys really are just sad
>>
>>76005815

We don't. /pol/ is a Libertarian/Ancap board. Stormfags just think they have influence here.
>>
>>76005815
>attacking him on his physique

pathetic

hitler was right, he should have won

>>76007097
i want neo/pol/ to leave
>>
>>76007188
>I want neo/pol/ to leave

4chan was based off libertarian roots, as we originally didn't want anyone to fuck with our loli.
Even when /n/ and /new/ were things (the original '/pol/') it was always focused on freedom.
>>
File: Wile E Cayote.gif (2 MB, 214x147) Image search: [Google]
Wile E Cayote.gif
2 MB, 214x147
>>76006918
please tell me that isn't a legit cuck
>>
File: puppet merkel.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
puppet merkel.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>76005815
Why do you worship a genocidal, suicidal, impotent kraut commie who is responsible for the death of German culture and millions of her countrymen, who is trying to silence nationalism forever?
>>
>>76005815
I do not worship Hitler. Fuck that faggot.
>>
But I don't though. The only people I worship is God and our Founding Fathers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.