[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if the americans start a civil war, will they pay us to shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So if the americans start a civil war, will they pay us to shoot them?

Which americans do we shoot?

Can we scalp them?
>>
>>76004820
That's a hard one.
The whites are large and slow so they will be much easier targets.
Niggers on the other hand are very fast runners, but then again they could hardly pay you in food stamps for scalps.
>>
I would not be think for a second that Canada would not be in the same civil war at the same time. You can relax, you will certainly be in a target rich environment.
>>
>>76004820
You'd be relieved of breath in seconds Canada
More like Cantdonada
I'd like to see you try tho
>>
File: IMG_20160514_012939.jpg (93 KB, 553x1068) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_012939.jpg
93 KB, 553x1068
>>76004820
We aren't frightened of maple leaves with pinned 5 round magazines.
>>
Do you think the chinese will pay us for harvesting american penis?
>>
>>76004820
you better pray one happens before we liberate you cucknadians
>>
>>76005099
Check the obesity rates by race.
>>
Can we rape the enemy women? What are the ROE's for a civil war?
>>
>>76005884
>>76007165
chink pls leave /pol/, your fantasies will never happen
>>
>>76004820
Can cucknadians have guns like amerifats can? How strict are gun laws in cuckleaf land?
>>
>>76004820
The one who have the nukes
>>
>>76004820
>if the Americans start a civil war
You won't have to, literally every country in the world will show up and arm both sides according to their own politics. They will be so thinned out by the end of it, anyone can just swoop in and brush aside the last few burgers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.