[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1464974055936.jpg (21 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464974055936.jpg
21 KB, 500x386
Deep.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ lol
>>
>>76000058
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
File: 1464467874274.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464467874274.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>76000058
>>
Certainly forces you to contemplate...
>>
And then everybody stood up and applauded and I found $500 on the ground.

And that coworker's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>76000058
WOW! THAT REALLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>implying male social standards aren't more rigid
>>
thought-provoking indeed
>>
wiw
>>
>>76000431
but men aren't FORCED to live according to them. men are encouraged, to swim against the current - women have no choice. that's like REALLY problematic
>>
File: gruzmizzle.png (19 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
gruzmizzle.png
19 KB, 798x547
holy SHIT

MAKES YOU THINK EH?

I AM NOW
A

#CRUIZEROCKETPROPELLEDEXPLOSIVEWEAPON
>>
>>76000058
>things that never happened
>>
>>76000058
Damn....
>>
Really makes you think: what kind of a world are we living in today? The sexes don't know how to interact with each other anymore, they don't know what they ARE anymore. Any interaction you have today has LAYERS upon LAYERS of meaning and nuances that it's LITERALLY impossible to keep up. Yes, we MALES have a bad deal if we make a wrong move we get labeled as a creep and even worse may be labeled RAPISTS, but do WOMEN have a better deal? If you have been paying attention to the news there has been a TREMENDOUS increase in suicides among women (don't remember exact age) around 39 to 45 year old. Isn't that kind of SAD? They are encourages by MEDIA to have FUN and sleep around and come to an age where they realize that nobody wants to MARRY them and spend their lives with them anymore and they don't want to resign to a live spent with their CATS. Because in the end SOCIAL approval and EMOTIONAL needs are more important to a woman not just SEX like it is for men. So really who has it worse? Both MALES and FEMALES have it pretty bad IMO. Now that I made you THINK, what do you THINK about the whole SITUATION?
>>
>>76000058
guess I'm a #CruzMissile now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.