[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to live meme-free in this hardcore world? To have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Hardestgame.jpg (46 KB, 555x388) Image search: [Google]
Hardestgame.jpg
46 KB, 555x388
Is it possible to live meme-free in this hardcore world? To have free will?

Almost everything seems like a meme and nothing is anyone's own projection in this world; a meme is like a virus that inhabits, seeds and spreads with no rationality whatsoever...
>>
>>75991315
What is the game in the pic

Sounds more interesting than what your post said
>>
>>75991544
life
>>
>>75991650
I can't find it on steam

Link please?
>>
bump

I really want that link
>>
bump because i wanna know what game that is.
>>
>>75991544
>>75993134

stock market trading duh
>>
Realistically?

Not possible unless you're willing to go full Unabomber. And even then, even without modern technology , even literacy is the same shit. In some ways Socrates was totally right that mass literacy would devolve society. Imagine how much happier you'd be as an illiterate peasant with a wife and family, your own crops and no care about the outside world.

Ted was right.
>>
>>75991778
>>75992767
>>75991544

http://www.trader-dante.com/educational.html

it's not a vidya you idiot, it's about playing the stock market.
>>
File: 1403863587773.jpg (783 KB, 1068x1258) Image search: [Google]
1403863587773.jpg
783 KB, 1068x1258
>>75991544
To be initiated into this game, one has to become aware of it by themselves...

It's topic related, since all forms of memes are what can potentially kills you in this game.

The game was silenced post WW2.

I'll give you a hint. Watch from 3:30 to 4:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreVBYzUMUo
>>
>>75993785

happy, until some corrupt lord, conman, or bandits come along and meme all over your face because you're a dumbshit peasant who doesn't know any better

technology is the opponent of tyranny
>>
>>75993785
Ted was a crazy partisan. He may of not realized this, but, he was also a meme thinker; A person controlled by ideas.

I don't want to distance myself from society. Quite the opposite, I want to be able to perfectly read human society within the inquiry of reason and empiricism.
>>
>>75993932

Nothing in this link talks about the stock market.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.