[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, can he even recover from this one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Sin título.png (301 KB, 498x457) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
301 KB, 498x457
Damn, can he even recover from this one?
>>
Why can't Japan have nukes?
>>
>>75987690
Because they are going to juke US
>>
>>75988045
But how can we have nukes while telling others not to. Isn't that kind of hypocritical?
>>
Trump's finished. Say goodbye to the oompa-loompa and bow down to bernie. 4chan BTFO.
>>
wtf is wrong with his guy, seriously.

He has the memory bank of a fucking squirrel
>>
I know you idiots are going to try to meme this away but he did fucking say this a month ago. It's scary how he changes his mind or "forgets" this fast and deep down you know as well. When he gets elected he will "forget" all the bullshit he promised.
>>
File: hillary-flip-flops.png (522 KB, 1687x3050) Image search: [Google]
hillary-flip-flops.png
522 KB, 1687x3050
>>75986962
He might have an easier time recovering than Hillary...
>>
>>75986962
we already gave them two, so I don't see the big deal
>>
>should

he never commented on whether they "should" have nukes. he pointed out that perhaps it might be prudent to allow japan and south korea to develop nukes (specifically because china and north korea already have nukes), and that it was inevitable that one day they would have them anyway. he may not actually want them to have nuclear weapons, but when asked about the subject he was being a realist instead of pretending like we can just kick the can down the road forever (as leftists and neocons seem to love doing)
>>
>>75988536
He's given thousands of interviews by this point. He's said millions of words relating to the campaign. Its very difficult, maybe even impossible to be on point 100% of the time. So he let one question slip by him? Not a big deal. Its literally one soundbyte out of millions. I highly doubt that he had consulted his advisors on the subject at the time the interview was given
>>
>>75988895
>>
>>75988933
Bingo. Media is quite literally making a mockery of itself. No surprise that the US media has a 6% approval rating.
>>
>>75988713
now do all of trump's flip flops
>>
>>75986962
This kind of like how Trump isn't President. (Yet)
>>
>>75989525
They're not flip flops

Hes spit balling and its obvious thats what he's doing...Then he gauges the crowds reaction and goes with whats popular...

How about we try having a leader that represents what people want for once, instead of leaders who literally say they dont pay attention to the polls.
>>
>>75989525
If I do it for you, then how will $0.02 be deposited into your PayPal account?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.