[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you still fall for the styrofoam jew? Why would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: takeout.jpg (34 KB, 308x431) Image search: [Google]
takeout.jpg
34 KB, 308x431
How many of you still fall for the styrofoam jew? Why would you not want to pick out your own ingredients and practice the finer aspects of culinary art? Why would you pay someone money to be served the food that was not good enough for them? I seriously can not think of anything more bluepilled than getting takeout.
>>
Nobody uses styrofoam... Maybe in your reserve they do but it's always cardboard
>>
what the first guy said, plus every once in a while i dont want to go home & cook up a dozen hand picked mussels in a lemon & cream sauce over handmade chanterelle pasta & i just want a #4 with crosscut fries & a big soda & to sit my fat ass in my comfortable couch and shitpost

because i want to is the reason
>>
>>75977300
>because i want to is the reason
Good goyim.
>>
>>75977752

i am a highly capable cook. i occasionally decide that a greasy & oversalted mess of calories sounds good. that is my decision & not a habit.

you are shitposting.
>>
>pay money for food that was not good enough for them

you even what m8
>>
>>75976527
>le everything I disagree with is the jew meme
See how much effort you want to put into cooking after a 14 hour shift
>>
>>75976527
>Not realising you need styrofoam to make napalm

Are you trying to tell me the happening isn't gonna happen?
>>
>>75978548

i know, its stupid

jews will eat anything
>>
>>75978790
>See how much effort you want to put into cooking after a 14 hour shift
I'm sorry. I would not work a 14 hour shift because i am both educated and experienced in my field. Perhaps you should have made better life choices when you were young, like not stuffing your face full of low quality low energy Pljeskavica.
>>
>>75980110
>I would not work a 14 hour shift because i am both educated and experienced in my field
>Implying only poor people work hard
I have two masters and a phd m9
>>
>>75980335
>I have two masters and a phd m9
Your grammar and attention to detail certainly demonstrate that.
>>
>>75976527
Yea. Even though I work a shit fast food job I would still never eat it. I come home and eat real food. With actual quality meat. The only reason to eat fast food is if you're driving a long distance and need something quick, or you come home too late to make dinner.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.