[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
Set to finish my maths degree soon and I wanted to know, what's the best red-pilled country to move to?

i.e. limited degeneracy, doesn't enjoy cucking itself, untouched by the cancer of feminism

What's the quickest way of legally migrating there?
>>
>>75972158
Luton or Birmingham mate
>>
>>75972158
North Korea

Pledge undying allegiance to the Supreme Leader
>>
>>75972158
Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>75972252
He said legally migrating there... How ?
>>
>>75972158
>maths
I will never get over how fucking retarded this sounds.

I have no suggestions, but best of luck with your future endeavors.
>>
>>75972158
You can gay marry me here in the land of freedom.
>>
>>75972158
Jew Zealand.
>>
Mongolia will be safe during the collapse
>>
>>75972158
switzerland obvioulsy
>>
What about China/Japan/Korea?

Sure the language is a big barrier but my impressions are that they are conservative nations that still value education/hard work.
>>
>>75972158
Come to Alabama, Anon. We're a pretty redpilled state.
>>
>>75972777
You are expected to work 100 hours a week but you are not compensated for that work in Korea
>>
>>75972158
Either Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Isis land.
>>
>>75972835
Alabama is the most idiotic nigger infested state in the union.
>>
>>75972158
Chile wouldn't be too bad. There's fantastic geographic isolation from bioweapons and other shit due to massive mountains, fertile land to hide put on if you learn survivval skills, and escape out to sea would be pretty easy. Also it has the 3rd highest HDI after the US and Canada in the entire western hemisphere.

Thank you based pinochet.
>>
File: Eesti.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Eesti.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>75972158
come to Estonia
pros
>lot's of beautiful red-billed women
>people are nice to you if you speak english or estonian, otherwise go kill your self nigger
>no niggers
>no "refugees"
cons
>russians
>kinda poor
>>
>>75972918
>what is Louisiana
>what is Mississippi
>what is Misssouri

Don't listen to this dumb fuck, he is obviously from California. He loves Muslims and wants all the refugees the US can hold.
>>
>>75973346
All shit holes

Along with Alabama

Move somewhere nice and white with good values. Like Idaho or Utah.
>>
>>75973156
How easy it to get citizenship in Estonia? Do they have ESL programs I could teach at? How are Burgers treated there?
>>
>>75973418
Utah has good skiing too
>>
Hungary, that's my plan
>>
>>75972158
Any black Muslim country
>Saudi Arabia is your best bet
>>
>>75972158
texas
>>
>>75973156
Hhm, gotta' say it looks rather noice.

What's the graduate job market like in Estonia?
>>
>>75973156
You guys have that dank economic growth though and decent earnings projections in the next 30 years. I am white, Gibe citizenship now.
>>
>>75973418
I lived in southern Utah for about a year. Top fucking state right thete. Great conservative values, decent economy, beautiful land.

Would settle in/10
>>
>>75973531
I am half-Hungarian (can speak it fluently too) and quite liked my many visits there. I'm told that the job market is really struggling atm tho
>>
>>75973671
>if you are from nice country like england it's easy to get a job
>otherwise it's not so good
> with maths degree you should easily get a job in some school as math teacher or english teacher
>>
File: 1427296354759.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427296354759.png
61 KB, 500x375
>>75973575

In the rare case this ain't a shitpost, why would I move to a predominantly muslim country?
>>
>>75973461
it's easy to get citizenship in Estonia you just can't be retarded or something, americans are treated like english don't know about ESL programs tho
>>
File: lado_kolo_prigorje_a.jpg (107 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
lado_kolo_prigorje_a.jpg
107 KB, 640x425
I moved to Serbia a few years back after falling in love with its people, only back in the Netherlands to see my family and fuck man, even my randstad border village where I was born of 1500 people is now 20 percent immigrant and a rundown shithole with a wave of crime.
Doesnt look like a more right winged overton window is ever going to happen either so I'll probably never go back but im glad to see people are atleast trying to solve the west.

Dont have any of those problems here in Serbia, learned the language and try to work hard to help rebuild this wartorn village that I live in and respect their traditions and follow them even more than most Serbs Im friends with.
Already got a serbian girlfriend, her parents are superhappy with me because I provide for my girlfriend and Im serious about staying with her.
Im considered an outsider by an entirely white and Serbian population here and I am completely fine with that, I want to be in a country that considers me to be one because that tells me they wont give up their country to lefties anytime soon.
I greatly admire the Serbs and the Balkans im general, I highly recommend it to anyone if you are willing to take some healthy critique from slavs but are still willing to fully adjust to their culture and leave yours at home.
>>
>>75972158
>Wait for Trump to win in america
>Go there
>Serve Trump
The only GREAT choice desu.
>>
>>75974747

Considering it but I'm not sure whether I can get a citizenship.
>>
File: Damnnnnnn.jpg (53 KB, 927x613) Image search: [Google]
Damnnnnnn.jpg
53 KB, 927x613
>>75972158
>>75972868
Same thing in Japan.

In China, it is not so bad, especially in the 2nd-
tier cities (AKA not Shanghai/Beijing)

Qingdao is the best place for expats.
Tianjin, Xiamen, Suzhou, Chongqing and
Hangzhou are also pretty good, from what I
heard.

Taiwan is okay
For Singapore, Singaporeans' work hours are pretty similar to Nippon or ROK but we tend to get cucked by Whites/Chads
>>
>>75975049
Dont, the country is 60-something percent white and even Trump isnt going to stop the rapid decline of whites in America.
By the time you have kids they'll be forced to grow up with and accept their displacement and you will be an outdated relic yelling old people nonsense.

Move to Eastern-Europe or Asian countries.
>>
South Korea or Japan, teach English but work to have other employable skills.
>>
File: Implying_you wouldn't4.jpg (306 KB, 604x797) Image search: [Google]
Implying_you wouldn't4.jpg
306 KB, 604x797
>>75972158
HK is pretty polluted and degenerate.

A lot of self-entitlement, 'freedom fighters', SJWs and US-inspired movements emerging in China's backyard.
>Funded by you-know-Jew

The locals also love Brits (But stay away from the criminal element/the unwashed masses)
>>
I'm a poo that worked in a hydroelectric station in Eastern Siberia, it was pretty nice. Mostly just drink with the same people and shoot the shit.
>>
>>75972158
Lithuania/Poland
>>
>>75972158
Isle Plams SC.
>>
>>75976751
Palms', I spelled it wrong.
>>
>>75976596

Id actually vote for the Czech Republic. One of the few countries in Europe where you can carry a concealed firearm, and self defense is an acceptable reason to shoot someone
>>
>>75972158

Russia is based af
>>
File: Eurasian.jpg (179 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Eurasian.jpg
179 KB, 1280x853
>>75975665
Seriously?

>>75976373
Why not Estonia? Finland?
Austria? Denmark? Luxemburg?
Iceland? New Zealand?
>>
>>75976986
>Russia

Literally the worst thing right after jews and muslims
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.