[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Trump Supporters Such Cowards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (794 KB, 854x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
794 KB, 854x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NpqCm2OeM
>>
Heres Another video of a Trump supporter getting knocked out by a Mexican........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI
>>
>>75970241
because if they so much as fart too loud they will be branded by thousands of buzzwords shamed on media and forced out of their jobs
>>
>>75970327
>>75970241
suprise the beanor supports random violence.

Build the fucking wall.
>>
>>75970795
Aaaaaaawwwwwww
>>
File: trump gassed.jpg (79 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
trump gassed.jpg
79 KB, 511x640
>Anti-trump Protesters playing into Trumps hand
>>
>>75972736
WTF is Beanor?
>>
>>75970241
This good American showed intelligence and restraint. Notice the traitor that hit him cheaply from behind ran away after he turned around and held his ground. Mexicans are cowards unless in a group.
>>
>>75970241
SS forms soon. It's happening.
>>
>>75970795
This. The system is stacked against them. If they so much as look at a liberal funny, they'll be punished to the full extent of the law, but if a liberal attacks a trump supporter, he'll get just a slap on the wrist.
>>
muh NAP
>>
>>75973398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
File: 1458435423924.webm (3 MB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1458435423924.webm
3 MB, 405x720
here is a Bernie cuck protestor getting BTFO by a Trump supporter
>>
>>75970795
ding ding ding

SA man hit the nail on the head

/thread
>>
>>75970795

Lol KEKED
>>
File: 7258319574_be94c70c9b_z.jpg (137 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
7258319574_be94c70c9b_z.jpg
137 KB, 640x427
>>75970241
Cowards? I'm sorry but most white people have something to lose. If we are on social media sucker punching illegals we are going to lose our job. I for one didn't got to school for six years and work for another 7 post graduation to lose it all in one moment of ignorance.

Yeah, it's fucking frustrating. This is what social programs do though. Those wetbacks aren't going to lose their job and their uncles chop shop, or lose their Medicaid for their kids, or whatever else the government is throwing at them. They live below the poverty line and are in and out of jail. Just another fucking day for them.

Fuck.
>>
>Why dont Trump supporters want to be violently assaulted?
>>
>>75970241
>cowards
What happened to the /k/ommandos that went to a BLM protest, got attacked and chased and drew guns and fired into some legs to save their lives? Last thing I heard they were arrested and facing something like 20 years in prison.
>>
>>75974097
Why wouldn't you? It makes for good entertainment and television. This is what America has always wanted to see.
>>
>>75974126
They showed duty to retreat which is law in Minnesota. Even if they posted about bringing guns to the event there were still people on camera saying they were going to chase them into an alley and rob them. They ran away and got chased therefore the fact that they bragged about bringing guns is legally irrelevant.
>>
>>75974126
>>75974625
this actually happened?

shooting to wound is frowned upon on /k/
>>
File: 1459967681796.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1459967681796.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>75970241

Calling someone because they were sucker punched from behind and are injured a coward
>>
>>75970241
Just wait until they attack a ccw holder.
>>
>>75970241
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

That's why.

These anti-fascist fascists have done more for Trump than Trump's rhetoric alone. The true face of leftism is here for all to see. Every protest, more and more hop on the Trump Train.
>>
>>75974182
HI DADY!!!!
>>
>>75970241
they are smart , they hold back bc they now , the media wants bad publicity .
these supporters are true supporters, they even take hits for trump.

just wait till he be president , then that quiet white men will turn into a harsh devil.
>>
>>75970241
Because they talk a good game about punching betas and raping feminists, and when SHTF they're really just a bunch of spindly little beta BITCHES

Whos stumped now, ladies?
>>
This reminds me, did that libcuck who stormed Trump's podium have his day in court yet?
>>
>>75973537
This is why people hate you, Wilbur
>>
>>75970241
They're not violent and filled with hate. They don't wish for bloodshed. Turns out, Trump supporters are fairly peaceful and it's the retarded leftist drones that are vicious and bloodthirsty.
>>
The way it works in our proud and free country is that leftists and their pets have 100% of the protection while those on the right have none.

Ergo why you have situations where Christian bakeries are forced to bake gay wedding cakes while to can get fired for using the wrong pronouns on Twitter.

America is NOT free, Eurofriends.
>>
>>75973488
Most non-whites are TBQH senpai. They haven't shed their jungle ways, even with modern civilization begging them to.
>>
>>75975202
In your dreams, pal.

This is what most of the country and the majority of Republicans think about you! They're *glad* you're getting your asses handed to you... by illegal immigrants!

>Own it
>>
>>75975324
You must be so frustrated when you visit this board faggot. When are you gunna finally snap and take your own life?
>>
>>75970241

Because they are civil and decent people. Normal hardworking Americans who want to be productive members of society and make their nation great again.

Not violent thugs from foreign nations who violently attack people for enjoyment.

It's why they want to vote from Trump and have those very same people removed back to their lesser nations before their violence and inability to assimilate into civilized society destroys the U.S.

It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>75974182

This.

Trump told American Mexicans were violent, dangerous thugs.

And now the whole world gets to see he is right.

Poor Mexico, always taking the b8.
>>
>>75975746

The majority of your country is watching TV and seeing hordes of brown people hollering and wailing like wild animals and violently attacking timid blonde, white women.

They're thinking;

>Gee...I mean....I guess I better vote for Trump. He was right about those Mexicans and that wall and those Muslims and all these crazy upsetting things I don't understand

Seeing liberals take the b8 and fail like this is kind of stunning.

Seeing them flood /pol/ and trying to set their own b8 is also funny.

Trump supporters aren't going to go to Bernie rallies or Hillary rallies and act like animals. You won't get your TV coverage you so badly want.

No amount of name calling will work. Because it only works on children and those with low I.Q.'s
>>
>>75970241
Because we have self-control and follow the law. Unfortunately, California and every other state where there were leftist chimpouts, are not states where people can open-carry. I'd like to see the fascist left try their violent antics in an open-carry state, but, of course they won't because, like niggers, they only feel confident when they are in groups and their victims are unarmed and singled out.

If there ever was a full blown civil-war, the left would get their shit shoved in. But for the time being, we'll just let the police handle you, and for you to kill each other off.
>>
>>75970241

Because he actually has self control.
>>
>>75975899
Not frustrated, Shlomo. Actually, Im *loving* this board today!

>Look out behind you! It's a girl with pink hair carrying a sign! RUN!

ha ha ha ha ha!
>>
>>75970241

>WE ARE NOT VIOLENT RAPISTS

HOLD STILL SO I CAN VIOLENTLY RAPE YOU

fucking spic niggers.
>>
>>75974887

It actually happened.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2015-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-shooting
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.