[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Krauts, hows the situation with the rapefugees like in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 27
File: 2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png (115 KB, 2000x2707) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png
115 KB, 2000x2707
Hey Krauts, hows the situation with the rapefugees like in your country?

Is it actually as bad as people make it out to be? What's the worst thing you saw them do?
>>
It is god awful. Went over there a few months back. Not a German in sight. All black Somali men. Fucking disgraceful.
>>
Everything is fine. Nazis are lying. Praise Merkel
>>
It's shit. I live in the rural areas but now the city fags want to make us just like their shitholes and import savages from the third world and put them here. They keep building fucking houses and containers or whatever everywhere just to house even more of them. What we could have done with that money...
>>
>>75967288
We had a second cologne incident
>>
>>75967288
i live in a small village in rural franconia (northern bavaria[south eastern germany] for those who dont know)
i attend university in nürnberg (500k city in franconia) and daily have to go there by train
i frequently see niggers (seldom ever saw niggers in my whole life until about 5 years ago) and sandniggers in the train and in the city
theyre majorly ugly manlets that dress in suprisingly expensive clothes
they speak extremely ugly languages and bother me with their mere existence, but beside that i didnt experience anything negative
got asked for the way or the correct platform at the railwaystation 3 times over the last 8 months and it was quite annoying because those monkeys cant speak english nor german and always seem to be lamebrained, but thats all
never saw ficki ficki or groping or anything like that
its a little dissappointing since the train is full of pupils in the morning and afternoon and im longing for an opportunity to kick the shit out of one

but since im living out in the sticks and rarely encounter any my opinion is not worth much, still hate them though
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
My city is now 90% refugees.
>>
>>75967288
cannot comment on that question
>>
WOULD YOU RATHER:

Have denbts paid

OR

Remove kebab?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 184x184
>>75969228
>>
A girl i know got harassed by a nigger. He grabbed her and kissed her
>>
>>75967288
Stopped caring, left the country. It's a fucking lost cause, all people with money will leave the country soon.
>>
AmeriKKKa welcomes all white refugees. You goys can live with me for a little while. We'll smoke buds, drink beers, shoot guns, fuck overweight women(thin if we're lucky, but who am I kidding, the midwest is PHAT), and then go to church.

Feel bad for y'all, desu. I know >61% meme, but still, ours are in containment zones :(
>>
It's scary really. Just yesterday there were 3 Syrians arrested for being part of an ISIS sleeper cell plotting to bomb a famous street in my city that I've often walked along in my life, the Heinrich Heine Allee in Düsseldorf. I always felt safe in my city, no matter what time of the day. But seems those times are gone now, thanks to importing the violent conflicts of third world countries into our own society with the ready approval or traitorous leftist bastards.

>According to German federal prosecutors, two of the men were planning to blow themselves up on a busy road in downtown Düsseldorf, while the other attackers would target pedestrians with guns and explosive devices.

>One of the suspects had made a request for asylum in Germany after registering at a refugee shelter in the eastern town of Bliesdorf in September of 2015. Officials have warned they believe IS militants took advantage of the mass flow of refugees into Germany to sneak fighters into the country.

>But German police union chief Rainer Wendt cautioned against placing entire refugee groups under suspicion. He told the German dpa news agency that IS' strategy is to discredit entire groups and sow fear among the German population by placing its own operatives amid groups of refugees.

>"We must push back against this," Wendt said.

It's so surreal. These leftist traitors need to be punished at some point.
>>
Thanks for your stories, guys.
>>
>>75969616
>but still, ours are in containment zones
so are ours, we call them cities.
>>
Went to Berlin last year. Loads and loads of Turks everywhere, especially in the shops and restaurants. Didn't see that many muslims but maybe I wasn't really looking. I know /pol/ will hate me for this, but I actually found the foreigners to be nicer people than the actual Germans. I have to say they're a bunch of miserable bastards.
>>
>>75970412
Still, this was just before the migrant crisis so maybe things are different now.
>>
>>75969546
This
>>
>>75970412
of course the turks are friendlier. They live on welfare, have a wife and 5 kids,make some extra cash with drugs and spent their whole day hanging out in coffee shops or bars talking to tourists or hitting on naive german 16 year old blondes. they have evrything pol dreams of.
>>
>>75967288
I life out in the slums in bw so we have it good. The fugee's avoid my hometown, cuz we don't have clubs and such. Haven't seen more than ten at a time.
>>
File: 1423243946191.jpg (127 KB, 585x570) Image search: [Google]
1423243946191.jpg
127 KB, 585x570
>>75971212
I know /pol/ is not one person but what you describe is degenerate. You may argue that having a family isn't but seriously if its funded on welfare and illegal business what is it worth? Any real man should be ashamed of being a leech.

Also went to Berlin last December. I am a historian and European history is important to me, I didn't feel very well when I was in front of the the Brandenburger Tor. Half of the people were tourists alright, but you could tell Berlin isn't Germany.
>>
>>75969801
Please link the source to me so I can cite it in the future.

Munich has a section that is entirely filled with refugees that you really don't want to go into at night.
>>
>>75970412
demoralization in full swing.
Yuri Bezmenov was right.
>>
>>75971783
Oh totally forgot. On the metro in Berlin there was a group of them cursing at native Germans and loudly screaming "Allahu Akbar!"
My group were the only other people who remained in the cart at that point.
>>
I think there's a refugee family living one floor under my appartment, they're generally nice and always greet us when we meet them on the stairs. The Asians who lived there before somehow managed to set their kitchen on fire once, so it's actually an improvement. There aren't that many refugees in my town though because we don't have any shelters nearby.
>>
>>75967288
It's worse than people make it out to be because 90% of refugee crimes aren't even reported on and the police does nothing.

For example, a bunch of refugees broke into the house of a friend's grandparents and robbed them of all their belongings. Took 2 hours for the police to arrive and then they said "well... can't do anything about it, sorry".
Estimated 70.000€ in damages and losses.
And that's one single case I know of because it happened to a friend of mine.
>>
Used to know someone from Luneburg or Lunenburg, something like that.

Whats the situation like there?
>>
>>75971783
Here

http://www.dw.com/en/details-of-d%C3%BCsseldorf-terror-plot-begin-to-emerge/a-19303630
>>
>>75969801
Best part is they only caught him because he went to his refugee center to get his mandatory monthly 400€ allowance.
>>
>>75972078
>Used to know someone from Luneburg or Lunenburg, something like that.
Total shithole.
Complete and utterly miserable.
>>
>>75972061
They do that for all house robbings. No seriously. The police isn't there to catch long gone thiefs but to document and pencil push. Happen to my well of grandparents even before the fugee crisis. Welcome to the living hell of everygrinding burocracy
>>
>>75970380
t. New London aka pakkiland
>>
>>75972229
Ive heard she says the same. Damn, i didnt want to believe it.
>>
>>75972309
In theory, if a German (ethnic) would start committing a crime spree like that would the police act faster?
>>
>>75972309
Don't listen to these people. As our history is tainted with war crimes we have an obligation to help people in need. Especially since we can afford it as one of the top country world wide.
>>
It's fine. The worst I saw was some Syrians or other Arabs have a snowball fight. Most they do is sit around their shelters or walk around.

Of course you have some criminals, but they're a tiny minority among them.
>>
>>75971966
You sure that weren't just third generation turks?
>>
>>75972377
Lüneburg was always shit though. Have you ever been there?
>>
>>75972411
You can bet your ass.
>>
>>75972497
This. We should help them and have as little children as possible to make sure that there wont be anymore nazis.

Also dont forget to tell your grandparents to change their will in order to help a refugee and not give it to their boring kids and grandparents
>>
>>75972411
Probaly, but because it's easier to find and detain a well documented german. We have problems with, well gypsis for lack of a better word, pretty regulary and they get away with petty thiefary aswell.
>>
>>75970412
>Berlin
That's where you went wrong.
>>
>>75969228
I would give Greece everything i have to remove them.
>>
>>75968936

>Nuremberg

may god have mercy with you
>>
>>75972497
Stop trying to make us look worse than we are. The only responsabilities we have are those we burden ourselfes with.
>>
File: jegermaister.jpg (143 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
jegermaister.jpg
143 KB, 960x1280
>>75967288
Really makes you dring
e
a
l
l
y

m
a
k
e
s

y
o
u

d
r
i
n
k
>>
>>75972636
>Also dont forget to tell your grandparents to change their will in order to help a refugee and not give it to their boring kids and grandparents
Already done. There is about 50k euros going into a düsseldorf refugee center once my parents pass away. It warms my heart to know people like you are fighting the good fight.
>>
>>75972522
No, ive just seen pictures. I knew her from the United States. I thought it looked nice, at least in the pictures. Whats it actually like? What makes it bad?
>>
File: 1433520966251.gif (483 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1433520966251.gif
483 KB, 500x273
>>75972563
>>75972661
Time to prepare for a revolution then. If the government is against its (native) people you hold no loyalty to it, but to the nation itself. I'm not gonna go into why and how because I see and read that the whole system is against you guys but I'm pretty sure there is a tipping point which will lead to conflict. And conflict as in the disgruntled german citizen fighting back as opposed to being forced to take all this shit as it is now.
>>
File: lolis fucken endlich legal.png (161 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
lolis fucken endlich legal.png
161 KB, 636x708
>>75967288
here a nice story from a local newspaper
>'fugee rapes a 13 yo German girl
>gets verdict of being not guilty of rape
>the girl told him she's only 13, but he understood 19 because of language problems : ^)
>oh and she also had sex with a German boy around the same time, but he's guilty of statutory rape, because he knew about her age
>>
File: 1445646218807.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1445646218807.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>75972817
Trigger warning next time please, jesus christ, man.
>>
>>75967288
Haven't seen any around my village yet. I live in a rural village near Hannover.
>>
whats the success chance of Germans mounting a revolution? or atleast major revolt?
>>
>>75972929
I think you are wrong. Everyone born and raised in or after the 80's has no grasp on war or national conflict. Peace has blessed us with stress free lifes but made us more docile aswell.
>>
>>75968936
I live in a medium sized town in the Ruhr area.
Before starting university 4 years ago I've rarely if ever saw africans now I see them everyday as my university is in Dortmund and I have to go there by train.

I mean there were always a lot of muslims here because its the Ruhr area but now even my town is full of blacks
>>
File: mc-currywurst1_408632a-768x432.jpg (77 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
mc-currywurst1_408632a-768x432.jpg
77 KB, 768x432
>>75972828
I lived there for a year because of uni reasons.
It's shit, no culture, beer is terrible, food is terrible, all the people are super cultural marxist leftists.
I'm from bavaria and I always assumed that culture in germany is kind of traditional regionally everywhere. But it isn't.

Lüneburg gives you a depression. Even though I had a gf back there I felt sickened by the complete lack of culture in the north.

They have no regional cuisine, no traditional events, everything is grey and dull. Like a cucked consumerist 1984.

For example, for special occasions bavarians go and eat some traditional bavarian meals at a traditional bavarian inn. In lüneburg people go to eat pizza or mcdonalds for special occasions.

It's a very sad place. Since then I travelled more of germany and I have to say, everything outside of bavaria is worthless. Haven't been to saxony yet though.

pic related:
typical north germans enjoying their traditional cuisine.
>>
>>75972961
It doesn't say anything about rape, you dumb racist.
>>
>>75972497
Yeah and then you look at the Islamic history ohhh sooo much more peaceful i mean they even have more slaves today than the entire history of the US and they also killed millions of people. Jesus wake up you idiot literaly everyone has a genocidal past you idiot and the islamic worlds past is just as bloody and savage but we stopped they still do it you moron!
>>
>>75971461
>Haven't seen more than ten at a time.
>Haven't seen more than ten at a time
>Haven't seen more than ten at a time..
>>
>>75972511
I honestly feel like people are blowing this situation completely out of proportions. Most refugees just sit around doing nothing all day. They're not nice to look at but they're not really a bother, either. It's not like German streets are suddenly full of murderers and rapists attacking everyone they see.
>>
>>75973249
Please don't further respond to an obvious shitposter, thanks.
>>
>>75973200
why isnt there a prussian culture?
>>
>>75973094
What for? There's no need for any of that and certainly not just because some racist medieval minded losers fantasize about it.
>>
File: 1420068563777.jpg (334 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1420068563777.jpg
334 KB, 960x731
>>75973133
That is true. Most western Europeans are docile and law abiding citizens but there IS a tipping point. Tell me, honestly, you see that its not working as intended, you see that these leeches destroy your country day after day. Would you not try at some point stopping it? Also it would be a natural process. Parasites can live only as long as there is a host. Once the welfare system collapses what do you imagine will happen? Riots, chaos, violence. Germans would be forced at some point to take up violence.
>>
>>75973183
And?
>>
>>75967288
It's as bad. Living next to a train station and see it every day, sandniggers encircling young women, trying to robt hem, grope them etc. I often leave my house and go this direction, they usually fuck off immediately when they see me coming.

Stupid bitches are never grateful, though, maybe going to brutally rape and murder one of them one time.
>>
>>75973254
They keep to parking spaces of super markets to get slowly drunk. No reports of anyone getting jumped to my knowledge. Same with slavs and white beggars.
>>
>>75973237
13 yo = child = statutory rape
>>
>>75973354
because its what made your country great, and what lea to your unification if im not mistaken, why throw all that history away because its the PC thing to do?
>>
>>75972704
Well, it was a mate's birthday so we mostly went to get pissed and eat meat (food, not penis). Also I'm a bit of a history boffin so I wanted to see all the major sites. It was pretty hard to hold back on the /pol/ memes when visiting the Holocaust Memorial, though.
>>
>>75973337
Maybe it's a religious thing.
North germans are largely protestant, like swedes.
Protestantism is super fucking cucked and masochistic.
Also I noticed north germans loathe everything that is german or traditional. They want to be "serious and progressive", so they just eat burgers and kebab all day, wear bluejeans and ugly plastic jackets and running shoes, even when they go to work.

It's such a weird, strange soulless culture.

Also obviously they are so fucking leftist that you can't even talk about certain "trigger" topics with them.
Mention you quite love where you are from and it's traditions and they scream NAZI.
Even if it's about oktoberfest.

So they hate german traditional culture but they cant help loving muslim "culture" and go smoke hookah and listen to african drumming "music".
>>
>>75972511
>>75973295
Why are you even on /pol/ when you're this bluepilled?

Weird.

You possibly can't exaggerate how many crimes they commit. People who say anything else a) barely leave their basement, b) live in one of the few 80% white towns, c) are just very lucky or d) leftist retards.
>>
>>75973295
Well in reality people aren't, except for AfD or Pegida retards. In this racist echo chamber they obviously are. It's the only thing the racist losers have left. Luckily they're shitting their panties now over more aggressive internet hate speech laws.
>>
I was in Heidelberg and Frankfurt this time last year. Definitely could tell most all of the fickis did not work and and would skulk through the streets like niggers do here in the US. One tried to sell me weed too and followed us around. Overall no bad experience with them and their kebabs weren't bad. Still think they should all leave though
>>
>>75973366
Apathy as described as a destroyer of life is a human wide sickness. Germans pride themselfes on being law abiding, may that come from the third reich, the stasi-police of east germany or american reeducation. We are the least likely nation to revolt.
>>
How's the situation?

Well, tomorrow here's a protest march against immigration. I had a letter from the chief of police in my mail box telling me it's not OK, but the police will protect me if I demonstrate AGAINST the priotest march.

TL;DR: German police now dictates which political opinion is OK and which is not.
>>
File: kirchweih.png (1002 KB, 724x568) Image search: [Google]
kirchweih.png
1002 KB, 724x568
>>75973200

i'm from Mittelfranken and i approve this Message
>>
>>75972497
YOU ARE NOT NAZIS. THE NAZIS ARE GONE. STOP TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE UP FOR CRIMES YOU DID NOT COMMIT.

THE HARDER YOU TRY TO SHOW EVERYONE YOU'RE NOT NAZIS, THE WORSE YOUR COUNTRY IS BECOMING.

WE DON'T CARE, HANS. YOU ARE GERMAN, NOT NAZI.
>>
>>75973514
I guess according to you her boyfriend also raped her. I get what the law says but you're just showing it because you have a weird fetish for rapist refugees on a Chinese image board.
>>
>>75973597
That's just the Rhineland, Hessen and some Hanse Cities. Rest of the North Germans are more based than Ba-Wü
>Protestantism is super fucking cucked and masochistic.
Maybe if you enjoy sucking the dick of the papacy.
>>
>>75967288
Rapes every day. Refugees do not get punished because we're a sharia now.
>>
>>75973295
A female would probably have a more negative view. If you're not a target of Interest you're not going to see much trouble
>>
>>75973778
Fuck, that's just Orwellian. Where do you live?
>>
>>75967288
Curently not much in my area. We had a camp in the next city, but those got sent to another camp in North Germany. Outside of producing tons of trash and being noisy the weren't much of a problem, but certainly annoying.
>>
>>75973906
Dortmund.
Lot's of foreigners, but since it used to be a miners' and steelworkers' town, the town council and the chief of police are reds.
>>
>>75973833
It's pretty much all of Niedersachsen too.

>making fun of catholics because of the cuck pope while you have degenerate nigger fucking bisexual alcoholics like margot käßmann as spokespersons
>>
>>75973517
What are you talking about? We're not throwing anything away apart from overcome racism, misoginy and the likes.
>>
>>75973676
Just because you live around murderous, thief-in, rapey gypsies/durkas/niggers, does not mean refugees are all bad people.
It means you live in the big city.
>>
>>75972828
Don't listen to:
>>75972929
Lüneburg isn't that bad, it's quite an interesting city. I'm living almost next to it.

Real hellholes are Bremen, Berlin oder the Ruhrgebiet.
>>
>>75974085
>Just because you live around murderous, thief-in, rapey gypsies/durkas/niggers, does not mean refugees are all bad people.
Shoo shoo gypsy go back to india
>>
>>75973741
I'd say mostly 60+ years telling that you are at fault for WWII. But honestly I believe that there will be civil unrest against both state and those ethnic groups who abuse and live of the welfare system.
>>
>>75974085
>It means you live in the big city
filled with foreigner scum.
>>
>>75973676
It's just what I saw so far, I can imagine that the situation is worse in big cities. For the record, I think it was wrong to let in so many immigrants without any control last year and I think the Balkan states saved our asses when they closed their borders but at the same time, claiming that all refugees are criminals and portraying Germany like it's some muslim rape paradise now is a retarded overreaction. The situation isn't great but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>75970380
Except your entire country is the size of a few American cities. So your containment zones aren't really containing shit. There are places in America where you can drive hundreds of miles and only see normal hard working white farmers.
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (210 KB, 1321x695) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
210 KB, 1321x695
Seriously.. Wtf Canada
>>
>>75967569
That's the way uh huh uh huh

I like it
>>
>>75974021
Well, not the rural area close to the coast.
Also, being catholic always meant being cucked to Rome. Protestantism doesn't have any spokesperson.
>>
>>75973700
They're not even allowed to work for several months.
>>
File: 1464844979752.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1464844979752.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>>75974134
>it's quite an interesting city.
t. Kaltenmoor resident
>>
>>75974037
sorry, wrong post i was referring to this:
>>75973337
>>
>>75974158
Not until the middle class has their lifes severly impacted.
>>
>>75968732
Really?
>>
>>75967288
I work in a hospital in a large southern city.
A lot of rapefugees get medical treatment here.
I've seen some shit...

If the rapefugees are our supposed solution to our demographic problem, well boy oh boy, then we're FUCKED!
>>
>>75974229
Why are Lüneburger so… salty?
>>
>>75974226
>Well, not the rural area close to the coast.
Still pretty depressing and dull at the north sea. I'd have no problems with giving away north germany to poland and netherlands or denmark.

I want bavaria to unite with austria.

It's a different culture. We alpine people are different.

Munich for example is also such a huge shithole because so many north germans move there and vote SPD and GREEN.
>>
>>75974192
Use ZenMate, if you use Chrome. It's a decent fast proxy for Chrome.
>>
>>75974085
>refugees
>implying
>>
>>75974388
At berlin during the "karnival of cultures"

http://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article207568095/Frauen-beim-Karneval-der-Kulturen-sexuell-belaestigt.html

and in darmstadt too

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article155855766/Uebergriffe-auf-30-Frauen-bei-Musikfest-in-Darmstadt.html
>>
>>75973943
Okay so here's what I don't understand. Say I'm an immigrant and I enter Germany, i reap all the benefits, i have clothes on my back, i have a wage, i can support whatever family i have with me. Then i have the fucking gall to disrespect the country that has let me in by leaving trash everywhere and keeping everyone awake during the night (and worse from what i've seen). baka
>>
>>75974343
At those rates this might be in around 10 years. Start preparing for conflict!
>>
>>75973200
key you have no idea what you're talking about.
first of, bavaria and bawü is cuck-central. remember all the clapping monkeys on the train station, or did you already forget?
second, there is plenty of traditional culture north of the Main. Sauerland, Thuringia, they all have festivals and pubs and dishes that are regional and traditional. you just have to leave the big cities.
>>
>>75974520
It puzzled me too and then I came to the conclusion that refugee are all just greedy muslims that already ruined their shithole countries and will ruin germany too.
They have no concept of being grateful, because they believe they deserve all the free handouts.
>>
>>75969801
Are all your cops apologist left wing pussies? I'm not even making fun of you I'm genuinely curious. That's really sad. Come to America senpai all of our cops are militant right wing gun owners and I live in one of the most liberal shitholes in the country.
>>
>>75974338
I answered your question though. Prussia was built on oppressive nationalism and militarism.
>>
>>75974520
The only thing new to you is reaping all the benefits.

Leaving trash everywhere and keeping everyone awake during the night is what you are used to from your homecountry
>>
>>75974403
>Still pretty depressing and dull at the north sea. I'd have no problems with giving away north germany to poland and netherlands or denmark.
Good thing I live on the East Sea then. Schleswig-Holstein is less shitskinned than Bavaria.
>I want bavaria to unite with austria.
>It's a different culture. We alpine people are different.
Same language; same ethnicity; same country.
>Munich for example is also such a huge shithole because so many north germans move there and vote SPD and GREEN.
Nope. You still vote CSU AKA Merkel's little lap dog.
>>
>>75974417
Thanks, here is the event.
>>
>>75974520
Have you ever met mudslimes? The concepts of silence, respect and consideration are foreign to them. They HAVE to be loud and annoying pieces of shit. It's there so-called """culture""".
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (29 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
29 KB, 300x260
>>75968732
AND NOT A FUCKING WORD OF IT ON THE NEWS
(I'm inclined to believe you)
>>
>>75974582
>first of, bavaria and bawü is cuck-central. remember all the clapping monkeys on the train station, or did you already forget?
Yeah, munich.
Munich has more north germans than bavarians and the rest of the city is immigrant already.
Over 56% of the underage population are foreigners and over 40% of the 18+ population are foreigners.
Munich is a university town so naturally we got loads of bluepilled marxists from the north in munich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th2WTf_Xh4M

Every true bavarian hates the kind of north german scum that lives in munich.
>>
>>75974632
Oh don't you worry about that, son. We have plenty of welfare issues in my country.
>>
I feel really bad for Germany.
Gorgeous country and culture, nice people.
They should kill every single refugee without remorse.
>>
>>75974750
How can you hate North-Germans so much when Baden-Württemberg literally exists?
>>
>>75967288
Police showed up at my door because an 11yo girl got assaulted in my street by a refugee.

Girlfriend got harassed when she was alone.

Sister volunteers in a children's hospital where already the ~10yo refugee child harasses people; his mother joined the Salafists as soon as she arrived, father is in jail for multiple rapes.

When I walk into the city, maybe 25% of people still speak German.

And of course places I've been to like Düsseldorf and Paris and Thalys train have been in the focus of terrorists, quite a surreal feeling to avoid dying in an attack just because of chance or timing.

But I'm condemning the wording in your question and am just reporting on my own personal situation. I don't identify with any of the hate speech in this thread.
>>
File: bpplakat-ortsschild.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3498) Image search: [Google]
bpplakat-ortsschild.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3498
>>75974671
>Nope. You still vote CSU AKA Merkel's little lap dog.
I've been voting Bayernpartei.

Also culturally we have little to nothing in common with you fishmongers.

Come to bad tölz and try your north german cuck routines there. You'll get put into the next train to berlin.
Bye bye.
>>
>>75967288
Merkel Reich //
Come on guys, now you really have a good reason to put some order in Europe :D
>>
>>75974229
Because your pissy one year is comparable to my 24 years next to it.

No wonder why no one likes Bavarians.

>>75974401
You cheeky cunt.
>>
>>75974520
>>75974718
You know when my second generation turk neighbour who lived here for something like 40 years decided to renovate his appartment? At 3 am on a weekday. Despite having no job. Despite having all the time in the world. I had to go upstairs and wreck his shit a bit for him to shut it. That's modern germany for you. Muslims are human garbage who have zero business in civilized countries and should stay in their own shitholes instead of shitting up other countries. Plain and simple.
>>
File: 1446325881677.jpg (49 KB, 422x602) Image search: [Google]
1446325881677.jpg
49 KB, 422x602
>>75974863
Mate, you are still in the EU, don't get snatched by Merkel and her Bull Erdogan.
>>
>>75974909
BW is cuck central too. Nothing new.
Like I said, bavaria should be it's own country or fuse with austria.
>>
>>75974968
>No wonder why no one likes Bavarians.
Obviously you hate and fear bavarians, because you are so devoid of culture that you think the kind of 1984 esque hellhole you got in the north is worth a shit.
>>
File: 1461508894414.jpg (76 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
1461508894414.jpg
76 KB, 822x960
>move away from Hannover to a small cozy village because mudshits everywhere
>doorbell rings
>it's some mudshit towelhead begging for gibsmedat
>>
>>75973133
>Everyone born and raised in or after the 80's has no grasp on war or national conflict.
yeah, we were just throwing snowballs in the 90's,nothing serious
>>
>>75975009
I fear for the future.

Might as well fuck off and go to Canada.
>>
>>75967288
they steal almost every day in the supermarket near me.

one refugee is sitting in front of the other one and beg for money. its not always the same guy but there is always one. it's annoying.

this is what i saw with my own eyes, everything else i just heard from the news.
>>
>>75974909
>B-but Ba-Wü is worse than us I swear
>>
>>75974947
>>75975022
It's better to take the efforts to found an united Germany than an united area where people speak the dialect of high German known as Bairisch, Bayerisch, Bavarian and Bayrisch.
>>
>>75974778
Why do people even work in your countries? Huge taxes go to apes anyway. I'd just jump the welfare wagon. Uga-booga, gibmedat!
>>
>>75974520
Well, the police was their every two days, because people got pissed and told them to shut up, but the police never really did something outside of telling them to please be a bit less loud.

And a good chunk of them instantly became alkoholics who threw the leech money out of the window to get liquor.

There also was an Albanian majority in the camp that forced the other refugees to pay for the use of the bathrooms in the camp and sometimes started to beat up other groups in the camp. But the good thing was that all these people stayed in their camps most of the time.
>>
File: Anonhadmelike.png (540 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
Anonhadmelike.png
540 KB, 567x600
>>75975149
>>
>>75974977
No wonder that region is in ruin, their culture and way of life is systematically barbaric
>>
I love Germans/austrian/swiss forests and mountains. I'd love to go for a camping trip on my motorcycle in southern germany. Sleeping not on camping fields but "in the wild". I did it before in Poland, Russia and Scandinavia. Never had any problems, police doesnt bothered me. How dangerous could it be now?
>>
I live in Nuremberg, if you go jogging in the park you see more muzzies (with hijab women and children) than Germans.
>>
>>75975174
I hope you get off the ride soon and you can change the bullshit going on in your country, good luck mate.
>>
>>75967288
this country has turned to shit, rapefguees can rape and plunder, meanwhile the eu thinks of new stuf to censor, good thing im moving and wont have to deal much longer with this shit country
>>
File: lf2.jpg (74 KB, 661x773) Image search: [Google]
lf2.jpg
74 KB, 661x773
>>75975204
>It's better to take the efforts to found an united Germany
Nope.
Stop leeching us off.

Bavaria pays billions of euros to keep this failed state together.

We could be like switzerland, but
>muh germanic unity
fucks bavaria over.

Only for north germans to be all high and mighty and pretend their are "progressive" and bavaria is "nazi and conservative".

Pay your own bills you leeches.
>>
>>75975198
Only NRW is worse.
>>
Does anyone else remember a time when Germany was such a proud, efficient and powerful country, that it could revive itself from the grave within 15-20 years both economically, nationally and literally, and to then begin one of the largest and greatest wars in history.
Because I do.
>>
>>75975395
I doubt any refugees go near the woods, they come from deserts and most of them are stupid as fuck. They usually go to bigger towns/citys, there is more ficki ficki.

If you stay mostly rural or away from people, you should be fine. Police should not bother you if you don`t break the law, german laws are a little.... well german, we have regulations for pretty much everything.

tl;dr Stay away from big citys and you should be fine.
>>
>>75975504
You haven't been outside your fish smelling depressive dinky fishmonger town it appears.

North germany is a lost cause.

The only way for bavaria to survice is cutting off the infected parts, which is everything that is not bavaria.
>>
>>75975480
Should've stopped giving you money 30 years ago

Fucking bavarians holy shit
>>
>>75975480
Bla Bla Bla.
You know thag none of the policies that are enforced by the Rumpfstaat matter in any arguement since that is outside my reach and outside what I want.
>>
>>75975480
Why the fuck is NRW leeching? Aren't they supposed to be one of the strongest states? Why the fuck are we paying for these bastards?
>>
>>75975088
To non-Bavarians your 'culture' can be reduced to voting retarded politicians in, getting dressed in impractical and silly folklore clothing and getting shit faced while eating pretzels while being proud of defending a mental illness called Catholicism.

So I'm not sure you should be too smug about it.
>>
>>75967288
There are no blacks nor muslims where I live
>inb4 liar
I live in an upper-class neighbourhood of a small village, basically everybody here votes AFD. I live relatively close to Wiesbaden and you will only see SJW cucks Gangster wannabees, children from murica soldiers, mudslimes and some blacks. It isn't really surprising, since Germans are working, their kids are either at school or at home and mama's cooking up some dank noodles. Let's say you're almost alone in the dark but like cockroachs, they flee once they see the light aka the real people of the country in the evening and night. I lost my drivers licence and rode bus and train for a week or so and there were all ways the following people on there: Black's, hajibs, school kids and people like me who too wanted off this wild ride and went to work. Shuts fucked up yo but they luckily can only form their cancer like commities in cities. My advise: leave the city in the night and use missiles.
>>
>>75968732
Was it that music festival one? I'm having trouble keeping track of them at this point.

Get fit, we have your back, the fire rises.
>>
>>75975504
While my point stands I do agree that NRW and Berlin are germanys biggest shitholes.
>>
>>75975174
no, pls stop, go to the US, they'll have clothes in your size there
>>
>>75975480
You're one uneducated fuck with your whining.
>>
>>75975480
Hessen here: I fully agree, but at least hamburg seems to almost make it, not like berlin.
>>
File: g0556.gif (8 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
g0556.gif
8 KB, 600x331
>>75975737
I don't care what mentally insane cucks from north germany think about bavarian culture.
You stuff your faces with kebab and McDonalds, wear pesant rags, bluejeans and too tight t-shirts with funny captions and dance to hardstyle techno like the retards you are.

Please go away and leave bavaria alone.

>>75975672
see pic.

Please leave bavaria alone
>>
>>75967288

I live in a small city (100k) and since last year the downtown areas have been flooded with refugees. As many of them have nothing to do all day they hang out in groups of 2-6 and spend their NEET bucks on smokes and snacks, checking out the blonde chicks. In the mornings, when their obligatory German classes start/end entire busses are filled with them, commuting from/to their shelters. It is really annoying.
>>
File: 1446068670472.png (2 KB, 158x160) Image search: [Google]
1446068670472.png
2 KB, 158x160
>>75967288
>Is it actually as bad as people make it out to be?
It is. Just yesterday I was on my way home as one group of them stopped me and demanded a blowjob and my gf. In that order.
I dont know what was on my mind or was it because I had a bad day already, but I said 'no' and didn't realized how I white-raped them in broad daylight.
They called the police who stopped investigating lower crimes like murder and bank robberies and showed up in 2min. Some of the rapefugees cried, so it didn't help my case.
The officer took some kind of Geigerzähler and put it in my anus before he whispered "Otto! Ich messe über 500 MegaHitler!" with a shaking voice.
My trial is tomorrow, my lawyer told me it looks grim and that I have to face 20 years in Auschwitz.
>>
>>75975667
Nope. Ba-Wü votes in Greens and puts in Turks and have some of the most migration making it the second worst. I discounted free cities since they are beyond reparation.
>>
[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648. ]
>>
I live right next to the Austrian border, we now have border controls again literally 200m from my house, really anoying whenever I visit my Dad in Austria I have to go through it (usually I don´t get controlled). Most refugees cross the border in my area, never really had problems with them, some came begging to my door but hey so does Greenpeace. One time I heard Arab at night, witch is really strange because I live in a little village in a side road, kind of freaked me out but nothing happened.
A friend of mine owns a refugee home, small house not much space, he always try to cook good for them and helps them as far as he can.
I helped him a couple of times, the refugees seem nice just a bit retarded, they can´t keep their space clean and when they hurt themselfs they are complete crybabys. One guy there was from Afghanistan, he was a translater for the Amerifats so his englisch was quite good. He was really nice and much smarter than the rest but he really hates America now because he thinks America has abandoned him and his people.
I was in Munich once in a cheap techno club, saw a lot of refugees there, they were a bit creepy but not really dangerous. They seemed like they just had no idea how to get a girl in germany but they didn´t try to rape someone or anything like that.
So I would say they are annoying but not really dangerous or scary, at least for the most part.
>>
>>75976060
>what is inflation
lmao senpai
>>
>>75976060
So whiney, so uneducated, so silly.
>>
>>75976234
Still goes to show that bavaria is smart and managed to make sound investment while the north pissed all its money away for importing muslim cock.
>>
File: 1447363802365.jpg (76 KB, 379x345) Image search: [Google]
1447363802365.jpg
76 KB, 379x345
>>75976130
>Otto! Ich messe über 500 MegaHitler!
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1452230138246.jpg (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1452230138246.jpg
39 KB, 640x400
>>75974502
Shit not Darmstadt. That was the first city I visited in Germany back in Christmas 98, I remember the gluhwein in the town square, it was maximum comfy.
>>
>>75975480
tfw living in saxony-anhalt, everything is fucking rural and full of gdr shills
>>
>>75976268
http://www.focus.de/wissen/videos/ueberraschendes-ergebnis-in-diesem-land-ist-ein-einser-abi-am-leichtesten_id_4736026.html

Bavaria got the hardest abitur.
>muh education
A abitur from north germany is worth as much as a hauptschul degree from bavaria.
>>
>>75976368
Don't worry! Atleast you live in the best shithole here.
>>
>>75976171
>>75976171
In 2017 it will be [this post isn't visible for you for reasons of sanctions against God emperor Trump, Hail SJW cucklore]
>>
Yesterday the had a short documentary about about Germans moving to Hungary to escape rapefugees. (Language German)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iSnBwd-D38
>>
>>75975768

You mean that Cologne tier sexual harrassment incident? That was in Sweden, I think.
>>
>>75973943
How do they compare to American tourists? :^)
>>
>>75976383
Too bad you never got more out of it than a grade.
>>
File: 1445022210045.jpg (89 KB, 966x750) Image search: [Google]
1445022210045.jpg
89 KB, 966x750
>>75976651
>>75975768
>>75968732
Das ist nich mein val
>>
>>75976383
It's ESA you educationist ableist shitlord.
>>
>>75967288

I live in a smaller town and luckily we got mostly families (older,married couples,their children and such) which are polite and behave.we also have no nig nogs,and the christion and jewish men actually behave aswell.its the Muslims who cause trouble.
>>
>>75975102
Thats fucking tiggering
>>
>>75974863
>nice people
>cuck leftovers
Kek
>>
>be me live in turkcity Solingen
>grow up in school full of turks
>2016 thousands of refugees come now on top of an already multicultural nightmare city

Moved out last year, living the endtimes in an nice small village out in the nowhere.

Aryans erveywhere.

Solingen and Wuppertal are the biggest shitholes in germany i ever saw, it was an fucking nightmare.

Please, move out of the cities fellow germans and populate the villages, it's the future for the white race, muds just wan't to stay in cities.
>>
>>75977079
>Solingen
Im just looking it up, it was actually 15% fucking turks, now it's probably 30% god nuke that place
>>
>>75977079
I live in a smaller city, it's still pretty good mostly. Problem is, even the small city`s now need to be divers. When the next wave of refuuges come, even the smallest will be fucked hard.
>>
Tell me about hildesheim, fellow krauts. Was it beautiful?
>>
>>75972961
This cannot be real. Holy shit.
>>
>>75977079
>> Please, move out of the cities fellow germans and populate the villages

Ich soll auf ein Dorf ziehen? Mein Leben ist hier in Berlin, lass mich zufrieden.
>>
>>75977282
Yes, it's fucked.

Actually the house i bought here almost did go to the city to place refugees in, the land that came with it they wanted to plant tent's and containers, i probably saved that village.
>>
Im living in the rural area
We have a LEA in 30km distance and 2 living quarters for refugees

I see one or two per week on their Bikes
Nothing more.

Also in my University town there are some refugees that I see every morning as they go to their language classes
No interaction though
>>
>>75977395
Have fun with weed smoking faggot leftists and raping refugees than, you could enjoy the supreme aryan lifestyle of the village.
>>
>>75977079
Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>75977321
That is hot tbqh
>>
>>75977594
Are you actually implying that any place in Germany will be safe for more than a few decades Bernd?

I would like to look into the future so positively..
Personally I will save up money and move to Singapore in my early to mid 30s.
>>
>>75977617
Refugee camps are normally in citys and larger towns, so this guy left his city after it was full with turks and refugees and went to a small village where no non germans live.
>>
>>75969546
Capital Flight will inevitably undermine the states fiscal security. I may have been wrong though. Capital Flight could be more serious than welfare spending.
>>
>>75977594
What if they are fascist weed smokers
Really makes du denken huh?
>>
>>75977836
That's what he said. I asked him to elaborate.

>how
>why
>etc
>>
>>75977828
>leaving your homeland for chinks
>not regrouping and retaking the cities in the future spreading rightwing propaganda and fighting for the future of our people and a future for white children

You are what's wrong with this country
>>
>>75977617
It is quite simply, our cities are getting overran with third and second generation Turks, who are born in Austria/Germany but still consider themself as Turks.
They behave like animals, are violent, disgusting, do drugs but claim to be perfect mudslimes, disrespect the law and contribute nothing to society besides opening kebap/handy shops or recive social benifits for their worthless kids.
Their children do not speak the language (neither german nor turkish, because their parents are inbreeds) and lack complete respect for the country they live in.
I FUCKING HATE TURKS
>>
File: 1464717311518.jpg (175 KB, 728x599) Image search: [Google]
1464717311518.jpg
175 KB, 728x599
>>75977836

my house is 70m next to a camp and i live in a fucking upper-middle class School district
>>
Fucking worse. No west german city without 30+ Foreigners.
>>
>>75967288
>hows the situation with the rapefugees like in your country?

depends. i live in an area with mostly families that arrived before summer. Local mosque however gets infiltrated by salafists which is a shame because it was founded by a Uni guy back in the 90s for muslim students, mostly pro-Assad Syrians.
Most areas are getting fucked though and there is so much shady shit going on (stores telling employees not to report theft by brownish people, police getting told to cover up crimes etc.) its scary.

>Is it actually as bad as people make it out to be?

i think so. Even the shill media report so many crimes while still (as evidenced on many occasions by former employees/ leaked info) covering up a giant bulk

>What's the worst thing you saw them do?

personally nothing, i live in east germany (the shitty ex-commie part) and most people who get sent here and want to fuck shit up just head straight back to the caliphate of Western Germany. The ones in my area of the city are families and pretty nice people, my parents live in a small town next to a refugee home and havent had any trouble so far.
>>
Does anyone know how to get into one of these Völkisch settlements in eastern Niedersachsen?
>>
>>75967288
NRW here.

Have seen no chimpout sadly.
But there are so many niggers all the sudden. i was kind of used to mudshits faces (though most of them were much brighter), but now i see as many niggers a day, as i would have seen in a month or a quarter before the crisis.
They are pretty much the only ones using public places for just hanging out.

small town <100k.

The town i work in is a little bigger and the public places i have to pass every day look much worse than they were before the crisis.
>>
>>75978309

shit actually living close to this guy. >>75969801
>>
>>75978309
Where do you live?
>>
>>75978561
Not naming the exact city here, but i travel to Neuss for work and my town belongs to Neuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 251x251
>>75971783
>crush lives in Munich
>>
Bielefelder.

The Uni is packed with mudshits, also huge posters with anti-racism/anti this/anti that on top of them. It's disgusting.

It is literally an adult reeducation centre telling us to just accept our own genocide.
>>
>>75972497
Germany yes
>>
>>75974623
>Rainer Wendt
Rainer Wendt is usually pretty red-pilled. Hs is the leader of the police union and is probably afraid of them dying in riots when shit hits the fan, so he tries to appease.
>>
>>75978309
We´re quite lucky, they´re only stabbing eachother till now.
Though we got ALOT more break ins both into homes and cars.
>Also small town with 60k people here.

The funny thing is that even if nothing happened for a week, people still get more pissed.
I think we´re near a point-of-no-return and after that it doesnt matter if they behave or not.

>like a beautiful avalanche
>>
>>75979201
>We´re quite lucky, they´re only stabbing eachother till now.

agree. i haven't heared of anything bad happening to my towns people, but i hear the police a lot more than i used to in the evening.

>I think we´re near a point-of-no-return and after that it doesnt matter if they behave or not.

Not sure about this, though the climate has definately changed.
>>
>>75968936
>THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
no, they need to stay and turn into dust
>>
>>75972789
>dring

Dring? Really? G isn't even close to K on the keyboard.
>>
File: 5646548498456.jpg (1013 KB, 2327x2980) Image search: [Google]
5646548498456.jpg
1013 KB, 2327x2980
Stay strong fellow Germans!
>>
>>75974910
stop talking shit were do you live? there werent any terrorist attacks in germany
>>
>>75967288
Einzelfall (isolated case) map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Protip: Any case is an isolated case, for sufficiently small values of "isolated".
>>
>>75975395
Polish scum that "camps" in the woods illegal and leaves more trash behind then the second world war
>>
>>75967288
Worst thing?
Pass by my house everyday on their way to city hall to collect their handouts.
>>
>>75983214
>https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

It hurts to see no incident in my hometown, we should have called the local newspaper.
>>
>>75983536
Leave.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.