[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"A Europe of thousands of Liechtensteins"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: New Balkanized Europe map.png (72 KB, 944x599) Image search: [Google]
New Balkanized Europe map.png
72 KB, 944x599
We know that /pol/ is very fond of Großgermemiums and other larpy "empires". What do you think of going the other route: having lots of tiny, very homogenous, independent nations.
Only small nations like these can be efficiently ruled centrally. And since they would be mostly homogenous, you wouldn't have different ethnic groups competing for state power.

Le Physical Removal Man for example often makes a case for this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-0ueaJMiy4
Also, Tom Woods talks about similar idea in USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXOEdvfMeIY
Are there any counter arguments for this?

The map is not supposed to represent how it would look like, just an example.
>>
>>75963028
>Hungary and Serbia get bigger
hans no
>>
>>75963249
I posted this map just to have an image attached to it.
Ideally every single nation would be much smaller.
>>
File: mememap.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mememap.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Posting a screenshot from a meme game. Is there something fundamentally wrong with this sort of arrangement?
>>
>>75963028

Only if they federate
>>
this but only with more niggers on the borders of each state
>>
>>75963618
>Teutonic
>No Poland
Nigga, Teutons get land in the first place only becouse of Polish duke.
>>
Anything would be better than what you have now
>>
>>75963618

Yeah, history happened for a reason. Small divided nations are easily conquered from outside you utter fool.

Europe was nothing until Charlemagne rekt everyone. Europe was nothing for a long time after the fall of the Roman empire.

Europe was nothing until the Turks forced Europe to put their petty squabbles aside for a bit.
>>
>>75963901
But what is the point then? They would become more centralized over time which would end up in the current arrangement.

>>75964045
Nigger, I mentioned twice, this is not supposed to represent how it should look like at the end, just a relavant picture.
>>
>>75964155
Yes, but we live in a current year now. There is not going to be a full scale military invasion anymore.
>>
>>75963028
That would be dogshit, territory management would be awful, economy would be slowed down because of abundance of frontiers, different laws and rules between states and I don't even speak of the vulnerability of such structures against any foreign power or the amount of simmering conflicts that could generate.

I'm all for direct democracy and a good amount of government proximity but Balkanisation is the extreme opposite of NWO, it's just as bad.
>>
File: JoeNation.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
JoeNation.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>75963028
Do it.
>>75963618
Eventually some of them would ally and try to stomp others. Life is a constant battle between centralising and centrifugal powers.
>>
>>75964254
Small nations would heavily rely on trade. As soon as they start conquering, everyone else would completely embargo them and prevent further expansion.
>>
(Con)Federations for each culture. Focus primarily on State's rights. Look at Switzerland

OP map is pretty shitty
>>
>>75963028
Jetzt Kleinstaaterei
>>
>>75964246
But tiny European nations, like Liechtenstein and Luxembourg do just fine. Why would the economy slow down?
>>
>>75964163
>They would become more centralized over time which would end up in the current arrangement.

That's why you explicitly forbid this from happening in the Constitution
>>
>>75964497
How well did it work out in the USA?
>>
>>75964535
the constitution doesn't explicitly forbid it, you moron
>>
>>75963028
>larpy
k

only cia would want a bunch of tiny states that they can easily bully into vassaldom
>>
>>75964576
No need to be rude.
>>
File: blob.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1080
>>75963028

If youve played any grand strategy game or observed history, you'd know what happens to lots of small kingdoms over time.
>>
>>75964801
But it wouldn't be medieval times, it would be the current year.
>>
>>75964233
No, only partial occupations. See Ossetia and Crim, Yemen, Sudan, Lebanon etc. etc.
>>
>>75964928

so?
>>
>>75965091
so ITS DWENTY SEXTANE
>>
>>75964801
>meme UK EU
>Stayed loyal to Portugal
>Turks still have Constantinople + no Holy land crusade
>took the swiss but left prague and milan
>>
>>75964936
Why should we care about non-whites conquering each other? Besides, Russia should be broken up as well.

>>75965091
So there is not going to be a European war anymore. Also all the small states would have to rely on trade with each other. As soon as one starts attacking it's neighbours, nobody would trade with them.
>>
>>75964479
Luxembourg and Lichestenstein product nothing, they are tax havens that western elites keep independant because they serve a purpose for them.
Luxembourg have not even a med school.
I know it because half of my family come from there.

Basically they are tolerated leeches protected by big corporations and politicians.

Stop the fiscal dumping tomorrow and Luxembourg will collapse since 40% of their GDP comes from the financial sector.
>>
>>75963028
now that's a map no one could complain about
>>
>>75965243

yeah and what about external forces, like russia or north africa, fucking idiot
>>
>>75965392
No need for insults.

Russia wouldn't exist. If for some reason Africans actually send an army to invade Europe, all the states will come together and provide an army to repell the invasion.
This is a completely fictional scenario, because they would have no reason to do it.
>>
>>75965609
>no reason to do it

You are a true german faggot, I bet you were raised singing "Imagine" by your marxist teachers while drawing doves and rainbows.

Scarcity drive humankind, if the neighbor government sees that he can get its hands on your wealth he will do it, hell he will probably do it even if he does not really want just by fear that another neighbor does it before him and becomes a threat for its security.

Just open a history book and look at the Middle Age chapters without your XXIth moral superiority lenses, or just read the pages about the causes of WWI.
>>
>>75963028
You probably only needs 3,4,5,6 maybe, countries. Too many like in your pic will lead to fighting which would lead to one country annexing another until there are only a few equally matched countries anyway. Europe will probably never become one single country unless the rest of the world actually implements it...like hey did after ww1&2...and possibly a future WW3 too!
>>
>>75963028
>Serbitches have access to sea

yeah right
>>
>>75963028
I've been in favor of this for a long time. Decentralization and sectionalism is the ultimate redpill. Nothing else preserves European culture, everything else just destroys it.
>>
>>75964597
That's why it should happen to the US too.
>>
>>75966114
Do you go out and kill your neighbor if you want to have his resources?
This idea has nothing to do with marxism my french friend. People would rely on trade and free markets.
>>
>>75966251
You people will fight over a soccer game!...there's no way you won't fight over borders bro.
>>
>>75966404
You will when marxist countries go broke and want what the others have buddy.
>>
>>75966408
good. competition is healthy for societies. The EU and "cooperation" had produced nothing but stagnation. Medieval borders don't mean medieval ideologies and medieval wars.
>>
>>75966474
So they go broke, but will have enough resources to invade someone else?
There would also be migration. If a state wouldn't provide enough resources and jobs, a lot of citizens will just leave to go elsewhere, until an equilibrium is reached.
>>
>>75966201
>croatia triggered
kek
>>
>>75964233
Don't rule it out bro!
>" There is not going to be a full scale military invasion anymore."
>>
>sargossia
>>
city states would be awesome
>>
>>75964369
You don't remember how the League of Nations/United Nations came into existences do you?
>>
>Germanys pre unificafion
>devout Christians
>toppled the biggest empire in history
>extreme cultural diversity that lead to a boom in trade, science, arts, theology
>(attempted) to reform the biggest corrupt politicial-religious institution and wanted to purify Christendom
>thriving little states 10/10

Come "prussia" and unification

>grand ambitions that always got struck down by actual empires
>multiple recessions caused by "lolwespeciul" retarded wars
>slowly drifted away from science, became unreligious nazis that revered Islam
>no more the center of arts and science
>cultural diversity gone to make place for a meme nationality

Geez I don't know which I prefer!
>>
>>75963028
I am always happy to see that my country is always unified in these maps
>>
>>75967412
Portuguese are so in bread at this point, you can't really divide them any further.
>>
>>75966309
that would be nice
>>
>>75963618
eu4 isn't a meme game :(
>>
>>75966605
>So they go broke, but will have enough resources to invade someone else?

What is Nazi Germany ?

>If a state wouldn't provide enough resources and jobs, a lot of citizens will just leave to go elsewhere, until an equilibrium is reached.

Massive migration is an act of war, see the Barbaric invasion during the IVth century or the Völkerwanderung as you call it, which were probably triggered by climate changes in Eastern Europe.

By the way exogene population, even when they are culturally similar are rarely welcomed when they come for your ressources.
>>
>>75967523

Oldest borders in europe krautcuck :) and if you hate portugal that much stop coming here.

Lately tons of you cucks have been settling here to escape the muslim invasion. If you start with your cuckadry here I swear to god we'll kill you all. Fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>75968835

Dude he called you "in bread". Don't even bother taking him serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 355x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 355x337
>>75964801
>formulates his political opinions based off

>A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

Kek what an autistic sperge
>>
>>75963028
>Tuscany
What about we go a little more back to the era of medieval towns? I don't want to stick with Florence. They're a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>75971146
Italy should always be city-states, anything else is un-Italian.
>>
>>75963028
Germany. This is the first time I agree with you. Its the only peaceful solution
>>
>>75963028
Westphalia + Swabia are vastly economically stronger than most surrounding places. This would last a minute before we had a Viertes Reich
>>
File: 1448046320993.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448046320993.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>75963249

Hungary and Serbia are so tiny because of Trianons they have to get bigger in a fantasy setting
>>
>>75964155
Lol, try us
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>75963249
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>75963028
Small kingdoms is a bad idea
Eventually some will band together and dominate the lesser kingdoms. Then you will just have massive nation states again but with different geographical lines.
>>
>>75963028
That Vortrag was so good, especially the part where Hoppe destroys the FDP fag.
>>
>>75964045
>give land away
>think you can just retake it

jew much?
>>
>>75963028

>That gigantic slab of Friesland

For what fucking purpose?
>>
File: 1464882259760.gif (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464882259760.gif
92 KB, 800x600
>>75963028
This nonsense was discussed in the "new germans" article.

The EU (kikes) will flood Europe with muslims and Africans, smash the nation state and then create identity around smaller, weaker "regions" where if you drink beer and "intergrate" darkest congolese is your bavarian brother.

It's subversive shit and genocide, and should be resisted at all costs; remember the media leads, not follows, iys job is to plant memes in (primarily women and.childrens) minds in order to move the vote and overton window.

The EU is nothing more than a indigenous genocide/ global man project.
>>
>>75972315
This has nothing to do with the EU, it's literally the opposite of that
nobody ITT wants niggers either
take your meds
>>
>>75963028
Just give the people what they want.
>Flanders independence
>Basque independence
>Catalonia independence
>split Ukraine
etc

Democracy is all we need.
>>
File: 1427439917590.png (62 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1427439917590.png
62 KB, 200x233
>>75963618
>Is there something fundamentally wrong with this sort of arrangement?

>Portugal and its bottom half is separated and named Algarve
>>
File: europe.png (149 KB, 5120x2561) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
149 KB, 5120x2561
>>
>>75963028
>Switzerland
What happened?
>>
>>75973719
>meme countries own greece
you are a moron
>>
>>75964045
You filthy liach, those were lands of Baltic Prussians.
>>
>>75964801
>No rebellions
>all that money
>Clean, non retarded borders

It doesn't count as a victory if you had to cheat for it.
>>
>>75971607

Advantageous topography is the only reason Switzerland remained independent.
>>
>>75963028
What is that, map from 12th century?

Only time we were that big was in 12th century
>>
>>75963028
this is a pretty cool idea guys

alright start disbanding your countries we don't have all day
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.