[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT’S not HAPPENING, nobody TOOK MY FRIEND!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Hey /pol/ I don’t know how much time I have or if you can read this at all. Just half an hour ago, I was on the phone with a friend of mine who lives a few blocks away. We talked about the new tolerance law and how it would not restrict free speech. So he decided to test it, browsed to a local newspaper’s comment section and left a long but well-worded and fact-based comment about refugees, it took a few minutes to appear (normally it shows up immediately), which was not suspicious and when it finally appeared, it only read:

>Refugees are our friends.

the link to his comment: is not necessary.

THIS IS WHAT HE WAS POSTING! THE WHOLE COMMENT WAS ABOUT HOW REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS ARE helping OUR SOCIETY AND empowering OUR WOMEN! THEY ARE not MONITORING AND not EDITING THE INTERNET IN REAL-TIME!
Of course we were totally distraught about this, and while talking, he suddenly said an unknown (civilian) car just pulled up his driveway, then there was some commotion and the line went dead. I’m pretty sure those were parents. THE parents GOT HIM! And I don’t know how much time I have left, since I was on the pho
THEY’RE not COMING, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY don’t HELP ME
>>
[deleted]
>>
>>75961615
>>75961740
this is a good meme
天皇陛下万歳
尊皇攘夷
大東亜共栄圏
万歳万歳万歳
黒ん坊黒ちゃんニガー
支那人朝鮮人チョン
>>
File: 1464948819511.png (414 KB, 493x649) Image search: [Google]
1464948819511.png
414 KB, 493x649
R-remember to always "think" before you post.
>>
Sure thing hans
>>
>>75962675
This tweet is hurtful
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 472x376) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 472x376
>>75961615
>tfw don't know if real or just shitpost
>>
>>75963033

I'm scared desu senpai
>>
>>75961615
Brudi, have you heard of the song "Die Gedanken sind frei"? It's time again:
http://handmann.phantasus.de/g_diegedankensindfrei.html

Also: get a proxy and get someone to write you scripts. The only reason everyone can download songs and movies is because it's impossible to stop everyone doing it. Germany can go after murderers and thieves because there aren't too many of them. You want to DDoS them up to the point where it's impossible to prosecute you. If some mudshits can get away with stealing, just because there is too much theft, we can get away with doing some free speech.

http://www.nordbayern.de/region/nuernberg/diebstahle-im-supermarkt-keine-ausnahmen-fur-fluchtlinge-1.5123807
>>
>>75961615
its easy, use sarcasm and every statement you make online you need to put a question-mark at the end of the sentence and they cant do shit ?
>>
>>75963573
Are you saying that hitler was a patriot who only wanted prosperity and self-determination for his people and their nation?
>>
File: EU approved image.png (28 KB, 550x372) Image search: [Google]
EU approved image.png
28 KB, 550x372
>>75961615
They're not trying to destroy Western civilisation! I'm not distraught over this...

[USER WAS not ARRESTED FOR THIS POST]
>>
File: 1444065010398.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1444065010398.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>75961615
>THEY’RE not COMING
kek
>>
[This post has been censored for the public good by the European Tolerance Monitoring Commission]
>>
File: pleasedfuhrer.jpg (45 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pleasedfuhrer.jpg
45 KB, 620x387
>>75963881
ive always wondered this about hitler ? is it possible he was actually not as bad as the media and government report ?
>>
>>75963573
Until the fucking EU ban question marks ?
>>
Can anyone give me examples of Youtube videos blocked by this?
>>
>>75961615
[THIS POSTER WAS EXECUTED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH]
>>
RIP Freedom in Europe, 1700s-2016
>>
File: joke.png (2 KB, 188x66) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
2 KB, 188x66
>>75963573
I'm not sure that will help ...
>>
>>75965039
!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.