[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Euros stars in exactly a week. What game are they bombing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: stade de france.jpg (171 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
stade de france.jpg
171 KB, 1280x640
The Euros stars in exactly a week.

What game are they bombing? Opening game? Final? A less important one with less security?
>>
Car bomb during the opening ceremony. And that will be the end of that.
>>
>>75961488
as long as they don't declare France the winners by default if the tournament is cancelled I'm ok with that. Opening ceremony is before France - Romania so if it's just gypsies & frogs getting bombed I'm OK with that.
>>
I'm feeling risky, so I'm betting on
>Nothing will happen

They will definitely strike again, I'm just not feeling the Euro.
>>
Probably a few of the fanzones. Or just hit bars and restaurants while the games are on. Maybe a few hotel lobbies full of fans.

Security will be too big at the stadiums so they'll be safe I believe.
>>
>>75961387
Well, Paris is flooded, everyone and their grandma is on strike, and now terrorists will bomb us once again. What a great day to be French.
>>
>>75961621
>What a great day to be French.
We're in this together bro. Why can't they just bomb the fucking olympics, no one gives a shit about them anyway.
>>
>>75961621
Don't forget they finally found the origin of the french language.
All you need is a massive stroke or other traumatic brain injure that takes out half your brain and voila you're french.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-man-suffers-brain-damage-and-now-speaks-french-and-france-compulsive-foreign-language-a7061001.html
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>75961387
Definetely not

The chances are higher that the fucking muslims will attack an open air/outdoor ground/or like the German tend to call it in Deutsch-English (also known as Denglish) an "public viewing" event
>>
>>75961387
>European countries' Cup
>niggers in every teams
>arabs bombing
Leftards then claiming European aren't tolerant people.
>>
>>75961779
Top kek
>>
>>75961387

why the fuck is turkey in the EURO?
>>
I'm feeling this is daesh last throw of the dice in Europe. But being rammadan, and a major world event, it looks like shit will hit the fan
>>
File: pepeccp.png (40 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
pepeccp.png
40 KB, 861x758
>>75961847
Make Working Class Great Again
>>
>>75961934
6 million
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.