[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else noticed how Infowars has become so influenced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Alex Jones Infowars.jpg (856 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones Infowars.jpg
856 KB, 1440x900
Has anyone else noticed how Infowars has become so influenced by /pol/ since 2015? I mean, just look at their recent videos, lots of them use the word "cuck" and "SJW" in their titles. Nobody in the media was using these words a year ago.

Heck, Alex Jones even mentioned the centipede meme (nimble navigator) in one of his recent videos. Again, another meme which started here on /pol/. I think it's blatantly obvious what's going on. He's either browsing /pol/ himself or one of his editorial staff is and is giving him memes for his show.

I think it's obvious Trump is the main connection here. Infowars was attracted to /pol/ because of its support for Trump, and since they've been utilizing the memes here.

I remember watching Infowars back in 2012/13 and it's pretty much a different show now.

I mean, it's hilarious when you think about it because it's all connected in some way or another. Like how Ron Paul was /pol/s official mascot before Pepe, and he's been on Infowars a lot, and probably watches it regularly. So now /pol/ is influencing Ron Paul years after Ron Paul influenced /pol/ with the Happening meme.
>>
File: Please Respond.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Please Respond.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
>>75957799

Bump
>>
You are right OP.Ive noticed the same
>>
>alt right website trying to appeal to the biggest alt right influence on the internet

>More customers to buy the fucking filters

Seriously though Alex Jones has gotten kinda based since Trump because it's less "EERMAHGERD FEMA CAMPS" bullshit
>>
>>75958538
pathetic desu famm
>>
His son browses /pol/ and he's like 13

He posted here once
>>
>>75957799
i was actually goign to subscribe until i realised he was a nutcase.
>>
>>75957799

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO TARGET AN AUDIENCE.
>>
File: 1457797953656.gif (2 MB, 170x328) Image search: [Google]
1457797953656.gif
2 MB, 170x328
Hi Alex
>>
This is a good example.
https://youtu.be/OclhBTJ0fqw?t=5m20s
He also interviewed Ben Garrison a couple days ago.
>>
He can only move furthe right due to the Overton window. His jew x wife stole his kids and money and his channel is more or less crashing. People can only believe in his "German death cult" gibberish so long before they realize africans aren't getting genocided and jews are running things.
>>
>>75960819
>He posted here once
Screenshots?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.