[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: racists-on-4chan.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
racists-on-4chan.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
A few years ago this board used to be current events/politics with a heaping spoonful of /int/, a pinch of stormfront and a dash of /b/.

Now its all just shitpost hyperbole and memes about politics with almost 0 actual discussion.

What the fuck happened? I feel like the Jews did this.
>>
>>75952380
american politics
>>
Normies came. Faggots from other places like 9fag came.
>>
i drew that meme
>>
>>75952429

Its sad, its like /pol/ has become the caricature of /pol/ that tumblr used to mock.
>>
>>75952380
American election cycles always bring unprecedented swarms of newfags and shillposters.

They disappear after the election, or they stay here long enough to become what they hate.

You don't remember 2008 and 2012?
>>
Are you new? It's been like these for the past 2 elections
Only difference now is that our guy is actually winning this time.
>>
/pol/ became too popular. Now kids come here just for le ebin racist menes to trigger le feminsm XD.
Same thing that happened to /b/ really
>>
>>75952380
Reddit took over.
>>
>>75952380
[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE AMERICAN'S HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 574x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 574x1024
>>75952380
>Wahhhh muh board must remain static

this thread really helps
>>
>>75952557

/pol/ was completely uninterested in 2012. There were your Ron Paul fanbois and the anti libertarians but other than that nobody really gave a fuck.
>>
>>75952380
>I feel like the Jews did this.

Retards like you, it was funny at first but now fags like you just come here to shit up posts and hopefully end up on r/4chan.
>>
File: progressives.png (21 KB, 696x423) Image search: [Google]
progressives.png
21 KB, 696x423
>>75952638
>>
>>75952594
The internet is being explored by normies more, even though they are encouraged to not leave their state controlled apps.
>>
>>75952638
You can just barely tell that "blacked.com" and "Reddit" are photoshopped in there. Pretty good job, though, I bet lots are going to fall for this.
>>
Yes, thread and posting quality has taken a nose dive. Oh well. Don't forget you're here forever.
>>
>>75952380
Tumblrinas, Redditors, and normies from Facebook came.

People use "le" unironically now and no one calls them out for it.
>>
File: Pics or didnt happen.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
Pics or didnt happen.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>75952496
>>
>>75952380
Dude the whole /pol/ is just filled with alt-right people now haha
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 300x206
>>75952759
>things I don't like: the post
>>
File: Every discussion on pol.jpg (159 KB, 661x716) Image search: [Google]
Every discussion on pol.jpg
159 KB, 661x716
>>75952380
>implying /pol/ hasn't been like this for years
>>
>>75952984
These MSpaint strawman memes are such fucking cancer as is the k keep me posted and this really makes you think meme.

When [s4s] was first created, garbage like that was perpetuated ironically, but newfags didn't get the joke and assumed it was a part of 4chan board culture or some shit.
>>
>>75952380
Trump
>>
>>75953157
no, you literally shit everywhere and pretend it's "progress". you're 100% identical to the liberals destroying western civilization.
>>
I've been in posting in /pol/ since before computers were invented and it's really gone downhill
>>
>>75952380

flags.
>>
>>75952380
case of been here at the right time, i find late night over here is best for actually discussion and qt memes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.