[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my friend that the kikes are behind everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
How do I convince my friend that the kikes are behind everything?

He's fairly redpilled. He hates nigger, mudslimes, faggotry and most degeneracy. The problem is he doesn't realize the fact that the jews are behind it all.

Why? Because of Christianity. I am a christian myself, but unlike him, I don't refuse to realize the fact that god doesn't love the jews.

Now how do I get him to become 100% redpilled /pol/?
>>
You dont realize the hurr durr jews is just a meme?
>>
File: jesus and luther.png (511 KB, 564x770) Image search: [Google]
jesus and luther.png
511 KB, 564x770
>1/2
You shouldn't like them your hero doesn't.
>>
>>75952315

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1442785389352.jpg (19 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1442785389352.jpg
19 KB, 320x355
>gods chosen people
I believed this too, kinda just stopped caring. Synagogue of satan, they killed christ and the Talmud says christ is burning in jizz
>no joke
For all eternity. I think I have the right to hate kikes. All they do is fuck up.
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (59 KB, 533x290) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
59 KB, 533x290
>2/2

If you and your friend are White. You are actively being Genocided. If he isn't tell him jews are pushing it which is true and they are pushing it in only White countries and he is passively supporting it. No sane person would want to blend children out of existence.
>>
>>75952257
I'm Jewish and I think you guys are nuts
>>
File: 1430656279800.png (266 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1430656279800.png
266 KB, 680x583
>>75952315
>>
Bamp, decent question. I like the trump thread but comeon
>>
>>75952672

tell that to your sacrificed foreskin
>>
>>75952315
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.