[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Synagogue of Satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
The Jew do not Wait for the Messiah but for the Anti Christ

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee"

Revelations 3:9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l3L_QAmpdE
>>
Anti Christ means against Christ as much as anti pasto means against pasta. Revelations is deliberately meant to be misinterpreted for some strange reason, the anti Christs are the good guys.
>>
File: 1448838543369-4.png (511 KB, 564x770) Image search: [Google]
1448838543369-4.png
511 KB, 564x770
>>
>>75951195
Yahwe is the god of the jews.
Lucifer (Odin/Vishnu/Apollo) is the supreme god of the indo-aryans.
>>
>>75951800
The Jews Worship Satan

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

1 John 2:22
>>
>>75951995
Jews worship yahwe. He is the big bad guy to us non-jews so in a way you can say he is "satan", but it isn't really correct.
>>
Their is no Star of David in the Bible but the Star of Remphan which the Jews Carry the banner for
>>
Don't worry good goy-I mean good christian.
God will totally 100% punish him in the afterlife.

Now be good go-christian and turn the other cheek.
Do not resist an evil man.
>>
>>75951800
There's only one God, you half wit, every other supernatural thing whether angel, demon, demigod, non human born son of God or whatever else you can find is not real. If you see any of these things, your first assumption as a true believer is that you're insane and experienced a hallucination brought on by excess dopamine and dopaminergic like substances

There is literally only one supernatural thing in the universe.

Heretics and polytheists everywhere, why do you hate reality itself? Good God the heavenly father, living logic of the universe, creator and dreamer of the fine tuned natural laws themselves, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.
>>
>>75953086
There is no all-powerful being. The true gods are the old ones from the antediluvian world.
>>
>>75953190
So you, like, aren't a monotheist? Sure bro, believe that yourself but I see no boundaries necessary between the logic that defines evolution, the way nature balances earth's atmosphere or how the laws of the universe came slowly into being as the universe cooled during the first 100,000 years of existence (if time is a relevant factor, which I strongly believe there's a possibly of that it is not).

Shits alive yo, it talks to humans through other humans because as there's no necessary boundaries between the aforementioned systems, there's no necessary boundaries between a human's reactions and the universe itself. You're just a cog in the system, just like me, and we're all part of it together. You are the universe, the universe is you and thus proves the true name of God that it kicks my ass whenever I even think of it.

Now go home because there's only one God.
>>
>>75951195
Based Martin Luther
>>
File: ped_n.jpg (99 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
ped_n.jpg
99 KB, 500x237
>>
2 Timothy 3 (New Century Version)

6 Some of them go into homes and get control of silly women who are full of sin and are led by many evil desires.
7 These women are always learning new teachings, but they are never able to understand the truth fully.
8 Just as Jannes and Jambres were against Moses, these people are against the truth. Their thinking has been ruined, and they have failed in trying to follow the faith.

The Bible predicted Feminism.
>>
>>75951195
>The Jew do not Wait for the Messiah but for the Anti Christ
But since they deny Christ being the messiah they do wait for both the messiah and the anti-Christ.
And if they don't think he's the messiah doesn't that mean he isn't? If God were to send a messiah the guys he's sending him to would definitely recognize him as such.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.