[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.eonline.com/news/769840/ calvin-harris-breaks-sil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
http://www.eonline.com/news/769840/calvin-harris-breaks-silence-after-taylor-swift-breakup

How much you wanna bet her next boyfriend is a nigger and that it's /pol/'s fault for shit like this

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/05/27/479462825/taylor-swift-aryan-goddess
>>
Who cares? If you think her personal life isn't part of her brand then you need to stop taking the blue pill
>>
>>75949786
This breakup will drive her into the arms of her unconditional supporter, /pol/.
>>
Next boyfriend will be a nigger cuz shes deemed an aryan goddess by the internet. GJ /pol/
>>
File: angry-jew.png (86 KB, 522x612) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.png
86 KB, 522x612
>Paglia, an eminent feminist academic and social critic, made headlines last week with her polarizing essay about Swift, who is among the best-selling American musicians of all time.

>“Swift herself should retire that obnoxious Barbie routine of wheeling out friends and celebrities as performance props,” Paglia wrote.

>Paglia’s argument focused on Swift’s “girl squads” and the way she often surrounds herself with celebrity friends on and off stage.

>“Writing about Swift is a horrific ordeal for me because her twinkly persona is such a scary flashback to the fascist blondes who ruled the social scene during my youth,” she said.
>>
>>
>>
>>75950231
>>75950273
manlets lol
>>
File: 1463540968741.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463540968741.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>75949786
I have a theory that /pol/'s Taylor Swift propaganda has been influencing white women to renounce degeneracy and support nationalism.

They see the propaganda, and they know it is fake, but the aesthetics appeal to them.
>>
>>75950392
I hope you are right
>>
>>75949786
Calvin Harris is pretty much a nigger
>>
To counter the "Aryan Goddess" she will hook up with a nigger just to piss off whitey.
>>
>>75949786
Nope, she's an actual Nazi. I can't believe you thought it was a meme.
>>
She is looks like random girl, why so much hype?
>>
>>75950392

That's why it's important to improve yourself (yourself referring to all /pol/acks in general) and present it as a desirable image.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.