[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: trump quote.jpg (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trump quote.jpg
192 KB, 600x600
Why does Trump make silly comments?
>>
>>75933374
He's a moron
>>
>>75933515
He faked his IQ tests.>>75933374
>>
>>75933374
wow really makes u think
>>
>>75933374
People have a short attention span, they tune out if you use more than 100 words or talk for more than 20 seconds.
>>
>>75933374
He's not meant to be quoted. His statements are halls of mirrors when you analyse them they don't make sense, but when you hear them they communicate a feeling. You are excited about him but you can't tell people precisely why.
>>
File: JMrmKt7.jpg (206 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
JMrmKt7.jpg
206 KB, 907x718
>>75933515
You're a leaf
>>
File: kk0xvtx.png (192 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
kk0xvtx.png
192 KB, 372x351
>>75933621
He never took a IQ test you dumb nigger, his IQ was measured from SAT scores of his
>>
>>75935685
He cheated on his SAT scores faggot.

That's what rich fags do - cheat and con.
>>
>>75933621
>a fucking leaf
>>
File: Untitled.png (58 KB, 674x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58 KB, 674x420
>>75933374
>>75933621
>>
>>75934709
>He's a dumbass but he makes me feel special.
Kek.
>>
File: VLXeSJK.png (157 KB, 328x318) Image search: [Google]
VLXeSJK.png
157 KB, 328x318
>>75936169
>Man is smart and very successful
>"HURR DURR THAT MEANZ HE CHEATED DUHH"

literal nigger tier thinking
>>
>>75934709
Hah hah, no you don't you dumb ass. I'm going to assume you're a child.

I'm voting for Trump, and I support him, but the man is obviously an idiot. The incoherent rambling from the quote in the OP isn't even unusual for Trump, it's just a good example. Partly that's because he doesn't do a lot of preparation before he talks, he doesn't do rehearsed answers, he almost never uses the teleprompter, but also he doesn't know what he is talking about and is stupid. This is the kind of answer a child would give when trying to disguise the fact that he knows nothing.

Like I said, I support Trump, but I have no delusions that he is intelligent or educated. I simply dislike PC bullshit, agree that we have to get rid of Mexicans, and I hate our current politicians. It's enough to support Trump for reasons like these. We don't have to pretend that he is inspiring too.
>>
>>75933374
The plan doesn't matter at this stage in the game. If he had a concrete plan and laid it out, step by step, then he'd be held to it. Even if something changes or there's some detail he's unaware of that makes part of it unfeasible. And by giving a solid answer he gives his critics something solid to latch onto and deride him for, which could end up hurting him a lot more than giving a non-answer would.

It was silly, it sounded stupid, but it was absolutely the best move to make.
>>
File: 2cTDF3b.jpg (85 KB, 536x459) Image search: [Google]
2cTDF3b.jpg
85 KB, 536x459
>>75937400
>not intelligent
>not inspiring

Damn shills are getting pretty advanced
>>
>>75937756
Look. We can be inspired by Donald Trump. That, I will tell you. We're going to be inspired by Donald Trump. Okay? And I understand your comment. And I get that comment from so many people. 'Am I shill?' They are asking me the question: 'Am I shill?' And the truth is, I'm not a shill, I am inspired by Donald Trump. That I can tell you. Okay? I am inspired. But I know he is going to Make America Great and do some real jobs. How about the man with that beautiful red hat? Stand up! Stand up! What a hat!
>>
>>75938458
yes, you are shill
>>
File: 1459221811557.png (482 KB, 690x621) Image search: [Google]
1459221811557.png
482 KB, 690x621
>>75938458
You seem to have had a bad day, what's happened?
>>
>>75933374
If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If If okie doke.
>>
>>75937465
This, I read an "opinion piece" the other day about trump "flip-flopping" on 12 different issues 10 of them he "flip-flopped" from statements he made in 2000..
the last one he "flipped-flopped on Syrian refugees in the direct aftermath of the Paris attacks..
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.