[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, lets try some logic. >There are 41 Million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: black-men-jail.jpg (22 KB, 450x394) Image search: [Google]
black-men-jail.jpg
22 KB, 450x394
Alright /pol/, lets try some logic.

>There are 41 Million blacks in the US
>20 Million of them are men
>The US justice bureau says 1/3 black men will end up in prison.
>1/3 of 20 million is 6.6 million
>According to victim surveys, FBI table 43A (which reports crime by race) and prison populations, 60% of crimes are violent.
>According to FBI table 43A, blacks alone commit 60% of all violent crime (rape, murder, burglary)
>Therefore, of those 6.6 million criminal blacks, roughly 4 million, are or will become violent criminals.
>4 million of 20 million = 20%
>You have a 20% chance any black man you meet is or will become a violent criminal.
>If you know 5 black men, 1 of them is (or will be) a violent criminal.

Find a Flaw
>>
Interesting.

Most black people I know are middle class and I presume that the wealthier blacks are less likely to perpetrate a violent crime.
>>
you are just being racist m8
>>
Could narrow it down even further by only considering young black males
>>
>>75932593
Is violence necessarily bad? If anything, that's what the West needs more of these days...
>>
>>75932953
That is correct.
According to the US justice bureau, crime is most likely to be committed between the ages of 18-35.

This is an argument for minimum sentencing lengths that you don't hear often, but the truth is that if you keep violent criminals locked up until after the age of 35, they tend to never commit another crime.

So really,
>Black people are 13% of population
>Black men are 7.5%
>Black men (18-35) are 3.25%

In the United States, 3.25% of the population commits 60% of all violent crime.
>>
>>75932861
Although poor black populations are more prone to violent crimes than wealthier black populations, they're sill disproportionately much more violent compared to poor populations of other races (see: white ghettos of Appalachia).

>>75933121
Violence is not inherently bad, violent crimes are.
>>
>>75932593

Don't forget many aren't convicted, many also get murdered before they're sent to jail.

> >20%

>>75932861

In the ghettos they're all violent criminals.
>>
>>75932593
>you are just being racist m8
Well stats dont lie..
>>
>>75932593
Define "violent crime."
>>
>>75933484
According to FBI table 43A and Victim Surveys, violent crime primarily includes:

>Rape (Blacks = 33%)
>Murder (Blacks = 50%)
>Assault
>Robbery (Blacks = 80%)
>>
>>75932593
want the answer?okay, don't act like a subhuman nigger, and you wont get treated like one.also.when you don't teach your unwanted nigger spawns to respect authority or the fucking law, then niggers will always act like niggers.sorry.
>>
kek my SJW sister with an MA started dating a nigger

When I told her it was a bad idea she called me a Nazi and stopped talking to me

A year later she phones me and meets me for lunch at a restaurant where she starts crying and tells me how he regularly beat the shit out of her and when she got pregnant he disappeared and she got an abortion and she had a nervous breakdown and ended up in the psych ward for trying to kill herself

I just asked what she was ordering

She still posts SJW shit on Facebook but at least she talks to me now

She's the most bluepilled person I've ever met in my life so I'm never going to bother trying to redpill her

Also she fucked a nigger so it's not like I care

If she ever has kids (doubtful) I'm going to try to tactically redpill her on certain issues but only for the kids' sake so she doesn't ruin their lives too
>>
>>75933700
Holy fuck I can't believe I left out that he actually pimped her out and she got arrested and her picture is on those mugshot sites now kek

Liberalism is ideological cancer
>>
File: Race Income and the SAT.jpg (132 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
Race Income and the SAT.jpg
132 KB, 644x644
bump for important information
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.