[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump University shows what kind of man Trump is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
So how are you Trumptards going to explain this? How are you going to defend his clear attempt at suckering people out of their money. Here's a tip: You can't
>>
In what way was trump U dishonest?
It was a bad service, but was it against the law?
>>
Wow you are right OP... You have shown me the way. I am now a #CruzMissle
>>
>>75929829
Every university in America is a clear scam. Next.
>>
>>75929829

Did he really use the Lions crest?

If so he has my vote 100%
>>
Meanwhile the Clinton Foundation is a wonderful organization. Checkmate, Trumpkins.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5767/burlington-college-closes-because-crushing-weight-hank-berrien
>>
File: schnackenberg.png (27 KB, 655x343) Image search: [Google]
schnackenberg.png
27 KB, 655x343
>>75929829
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/01/us/politics/schnackenberg-testimony.html

>Schnackenberg
>>
>>75929829
>How are you going to defend his clear attempt at suckering people out of their money. Here's a tip: You can't
He knows the system so he has the best chance of fixing it.

I'd trust him to fix colleges over bernie any day.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1269x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1269x953
>>75929829

>((((((student))))))
>>
>>75929940

Because dude, you can't have universities making profit! You have to go to institutions that take government grants and admit students who receive government loans, that's the only way you know the administrators who make exactly the same money as those in for-profit schools have your best interests in mind.
>>
>>75930566
>Trump intellectuals
>>
>>75930491
When it comes to justice I'd trust an ex con to know how to catch a crook.

Same principal applies here to a degree.

That said Trump university may have been a shit service but this is a literal non issue. I don't care, no Trump supporter cares, only bernouts and wimps care.
>>
>>75929829

Hey shill, you know how stupid it is to go after that right?

Trump has like 4 skeletons in his closet. I wonder what Hillary has. Hahaha.
>>
You make a great team. It's been that way since the day you met. But your electile corruption could be a symptom of cash flow. Laureate for daily use helps you be ready anytime the checks are signed. You can be confident in your ability to hide money. Talk to your doctor if George Soros is funding your for profit universities that you use as a money laundering front for your bribery operation that you run through your charity. To avoid long term incarceration seek immediate media help for a scandal lasting more than 4 hours. If caught preying on low income South Americans, or taking $16.46 million in bribes for your wife using the State Department to pump $55 million into Laureate's founder and chairman's side project, who in return made million dollar donations to the Clinton Global Initiative, please step down as chancellor of Laureate and distance yourself before any presidential election.
>>
>>75929829

Pro-tip: they don't.

If he is found guilty, then he is guilty and he should repent for the crime(s). That does not invalidate the ideas he has presented, however, which is how he has become the Republican nominee.
>>
>>75931063

>shouldbepasta/11
>>
>>75929829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
>>
>>75929940
>was it against the law?
Yes, actually. Can't go around calling your institution a "university" without adhering to at least some basic standards and credibility.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.