[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavery Was GOOD for Blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 044_full.jpg (275 KB, 726x557) Image search: [Google]
044_full.jpg
275 KB, 726x557
Slavery wasn't bad. Whites lifted the lazy african from his life of ignorance to work for a purposeful goal, and contribute to society. Since the abolishment of slavery, blacks have back-slid into squalor and deprivation.
We need a return to the Old Ways to bring about meaningful change. Muslims are no different, they exist to serve the White Race.
>>
>>75928119
Have all the euros gone? Is pol american-only now? Did the EU kill you?
>you made it happen you cucks
>>
>>75928119
you're talking to the right person about slavery. Tell me why I shouldn't enslave my enemy?
>>
>>75928500
dude /pol/ is almost all american now. I'm a bit scared. the EU mandate and ban must have kicked in
>>
Racist fucks! Can't wait till white are put in chains!
>>
>>75928119

Slave labor? How about send em back to Africa instead?
>>
>>75928119
Slavery wasn't good faggot, nor was it good when muslims kidnapped white people and kept them as sex slaves. Its just happened to have worked out for blacks in the end and i'd argue it worked out for us also in a cultural sense. I think living next to blacks sort of harden the US, like if there weren't any knockout game niggers here we wouldn't be on the top of our game and we'd be just as naive as Europeans who let niggers flood into their countries. Or at least thats my theory. I say that because growing up in a ghetto and a white middle class neighborhood, middle class white faggots are so fucking retarded and native.
>>
>>75928119
Slavery was good for black. Racism was bad.
>>
>>75928119
If slavery was so good then explain Baltimore
>>
>>75928119
Convincing argument, so much so that all the lazy, ignorant white people in the USA should also be enslaved for their betterment.
>>
>>75929046
It worked out for the Muslims because of all those blond Algerian and Turkish people

Of course it didn't work out for the Arabs, since all those Gulf Countries have nigger minorities because they got their slaves from niggerland instead of Europe
>>
Oloudah Equaino says you're a liar
>>
Slavery was good for blacks possibly because they'd have been killed in Africa otherwise, though yhe economic value of slaves may have caused some conflict.

But bringing slave labor in to compete with whites and to be the focus of a civil war and to dindu later was undoubtedly bad for whites
>>
>racists on 4chan try to "soften" slavery by saying it was actually really great
>unwittingly describe the same "liberal" dystopia they all bitch about

Let's see:
-Work for little to no pay (but at least you're taken care of!)
-No civil liberties
-No rights to your family
-Get punished if you don't meet an authority's demands

Just wonderful.
>>
>>75928119
Slaves used to impregnate their masters wives and daughters.
You seem to be the product of that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.