[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it feel like this never happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 1125x754
Why does it feel like this never happened?
>>
>>75926113
It never happened. The Jews pulled one of their tricks on us. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>75926113
because theres nothing to fight for anymore

I've lost all enthusiasm for anything and I cant get out
>>
>>75926113
I know the feeling. Such a powerful and massive display doesn't seem realistic for Europeans as we currently know ourselves. It only seems realistic for China or North Korea.
>>
File: for the fatherland.jpg (157 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
for the fatherland.jpg
157 KB, 800x577
europeans are too cucked for this to ever happen
>>
File: tumblr_nupcgag5GT1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg (286 KB, 1280x514) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nupcgag5GT1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg
286 KB, 1280x514
>>75926113
>>
>>75926113
Cause t's been so overexposed it seems like fiction at this point
>>
>>75926113
Nazism, Hitler, and the 6 gorillion never existed, it's the biggest coverup ever.
>>
>>75927086
*i can't wake up
>>
>>75929815
this, no one can provide proof that he actually existed
>>
>>75926113
because its too good to be true
>>
File: please make it stop.png (1 MB, 955x1164) Image search: [Google]
please make it stop.png
1 MB, 955x1164
>>75930555
This. It seems larger than life. I can't think of a more perfect society. Everything about it is what I want for the world.

They kicked out the Jews because they wouldn't stop fucking everything up. They re-established a competent military force that not only looked extremely good, but was debatebly the most capable fighting force to ever exist, which only lost due to the sheer numbers they went up against, and poor tactical moves after Hitler stopped calling all of the shots due to dysentery, and possibly dementia. They focused on German racial pride, which relied more so on the good aspects of their own race, as opposed to the degradation of others. I'm not saying that Russians and Jews were not looked down upon heavily, but that is only because of the things they were doing to their people.

Overall, the state of affairs in that country was nothing short of a miracle. After the disastrous repercussions of WW1, physically, economically, and spiritually, the Nazi Party was finally able to wrest back control from the corrupt and incompetent government, and give life back to the country, and it's people.

And then we killed them. And the Russians raped them. And the French took their land and money. And the Jews destroyed any sense of racial pride they recovered.

It was the greatest mistake our country has ever made, and if I could change one thing throughout the course of the entire history of the world, it would be that we side with Germany instead of the fucking USSR. We could have beaten all of the other allied countries by ourselves, even without Germany's help.

We will find a way to fix our mistake. Mark my words.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.