[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals won't defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: QuickMemo+_2016-06-02-18-05-04.png (698 KB, 768x380) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-06-02-18-05-04.png
698 KB, 768x380
Liberals won't defend this.
>>
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 494x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 494x280
Racist, bigot xenophobe """""right"""" wingers won't defend this.
>>
>>75912644
I think they meant the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>>
>>75912644
>>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>What did they mean by this?
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: nodrugsnoalcoholnocigarettes.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nodrugsnoalcoholnocigarettes.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1000
Nice.
>>
>>75913920
>>>75912644
>>>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>>What did they mean by this?
>What did he mean by this?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75912342
I cannot and will not defend the indefensible.
>>
>>75913147
They said men.

Do you really think the people who were living in the age of enlightenment and crossed a vast ocean thought niggers living in mud huts were their equals?

In the constitution it even says this country is for their posterity. As in, white Europeans.
>>
>>75913147

He meant white men, clearly
>>
>>75913147
We don't defend your warped and perverted idea of what you think it says.
>>
>>75914372
>>75914289
>>75914087
Thanks for proving my point shitlords.
>>
>>75914762
Everyone is equal, but couldn't some of them go and be equal somewhere else? Especially if they aren't there legally...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.