[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunday Follow-up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Beeb.jpg (57 KB, 880x343) Image search: [Google]
Beeb.jpg
57 KB, 880x343
Some of you may remember on Sunday we had a discussion about the BBC and shutting down an American who was interviewed by a radio show and was shut down as soon as he mentioned Rotherham. Well I got a reply when I complained. Here it is.
>>
>>75906041
It appears that the actual complaint has been ignored.
>>
I've called the police on you you fucking racist islamophobe.
>>
>>75906536
The sad thing is it probably is thoughtcrime.
>>
>>75906041
>do as we say
>but not as we do
>>
File: bristolrapegang.png (61 KB, 1468x701) Image search: [Google]
bristolrapegang.png
61 KB, 1468x701
>>75906725
Mentioning Rotherham (not to mention the half dozen other regional Islamic rape gangs discovered in England so far) seems to get people extremely bothered at the moment.

"AH AH AH TSK TSK TSK TSK, YOU DON'T GET TO USE THAT ARGUMENT, DON'T BRING UP ROTHERHAM."

>>75906516
Typical BBC.
>>
>>75907052
I'm unsure whether to take this further but it seems unwise.
>>
>>75907347
>>75907052
>>75906725
>>75906536
>>75906516

I genuinely fear for you Brits.
>>
>>75907861
it's all gone a bit 1984 here.
>>
>>75907908
We've noticed.
>>
>>75906041
Irrelevant? The normality of rape, and even consensual homosexuality, has been a constant problem in every part of the War on Terror. You will not find a good source that does not touch upon this. We had a joint guard post that was almost closed because of the sexual behavior of the Arabs. Terminal Lance mentions it. The Vice documentary on Afghanistan has an extended look on the Muslim normality of kidnapping and child rape ("then who should they fuck?") and the stress this places on the Anerican staff sergeant who attempts to stop it and fails to save the life of a tea boy. Imagine being in that position. Imagine knowing that you failed and a child rape victim was later murdered by the man you failed to stop. This is absolutely a serious problem that has real consequences. I have no doubt that suicides and mental illness have resulted from situations like that shown above, where you are asked to accept that the people you work alongside are literally child-rapists and child-murderers. That is a lot for anybody to handle and a lot for the BBC to call irrelevant.
Let's remember that the Muslim inability to control themselves, and their resulting drive to capture slaves, has definedEuropean-Muslim relations for almost all of history. The Muslim pirate or raider or effendi, seeking pretty Balkan millets or Greeks or Italians to attack, was the defining image for centuries.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.