[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents of Harambe incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
These are the parents of the child who fell in the enclosure.
Not really surprising
>>
"Seen here for the first time is mother Michelle Gregg, 32, who has four children by father Deonne Dickerson, 36, a man who, Daily Mail Online can disclose, has a lengthy criminal history.

Criminal filings against Dickerson stretch over a decade and include burglary, firearms offences, drug trafficking, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and kidnap."
>>
>>75899001
This is what really bothers me
>>
The kid was just looking for his father
>>
File: 1352660441909.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1352660441909.gif
2 MB, 480x360
No big surprise. Can we use the freedom of information act to get the CCTV footage? Guarantee they won't release it otherwise.

These niggers are going to try to sue the zoo for some bullshit like emotional damages anyway
>>
>>75899001
These are Harambe's parents?
>>
The son thought his dad was the gorilla so he went down there. I can blame him.
>>
>>75899001
I thought it was a WHITE KID!!!
>>
So what happened to them, they didn't get arrested?
>>
>>75899727

Niggers are the most violent/stupid/racist group of """people""", but it is funny that they are mourning the gorilla like they would a dead family member. Really makes you think...
>>
>>75899727
How do you mistake the kid as white. On those two videos of it, the kid is obviously black
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.