[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>army of warrior men >used to a tough life >entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1464899387442.png (592 KB, 589x658) Image search: [Google]
1464899387442.png
592 KB, 589x658
>army of warrior men
>used to a tough life
>entitled whore appears
>fucks countless men
>yet entire armies unironically let themselves be lead by this (foreign) woman

These are the biggest cucks.

Yet another cuckpropaganda show made by jooz
>>
>>75892974
Just wait until the evil "White" Walkers get going.
>>
File: got-white.jpg (592 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
got-white.jpg
592 KB, 1280x720
>>75893278
this show is not anti white, you retard. it's yet another scheme for kikes to put people against each other, divide and conquer.
>>
>>75892974
>Entitled whore appears
>fucks countless men
>entire armies unironically let themselves be lead by this woman

You left out a lot of important fucking context, senpai.
Like the fact that she has the equivalent of an Apache in a time where they were throwing rocks. Also, her apache helecopters don't run out of gas and breathe fire.

There's a lot of based shit and a lot of cucked shit in this show. Don't be a propaganda fag yourself.
>>
>>75893278
>implying the white walkers isn't the good guys.
>>
>>75892974
It's a fantasy show and she's a pretty blonde dragon princess you utter cunt.
>>
>>75893755
>theres a lot of based shit in GOT
no there isnt
>>
>>75894095
books are super based
>>
>>75892974

>>fucks countless men

literally banged two guys her entire life.
>>
File: 1461456385155.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461456385155.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
She only exists as she is with her dragons.

The show seems to really bank on her being a mary-sue but in the books she's in constant limbo and stuck in shit she can't get out of.
>>
>>75894207
If you like 2 books of circle jerking getting nowhere with unimportant characters.
>>
>>75894095
>Red Wedding
>Joffery's Poisoning
>The Mountain killing the sand nigger after being poisoned
>Jon Snow killing those who killed him by public hanging
>Jon Snow leaving the Nights Watch to bang some bitch then come back like lol jk
Just because you're a nigger with a little mind doesn't mean there isn't some based shit in the show.
>>
>>75892974
She literally cannot be burned. Small minded savages worship shit like that. This is very realistic.
>>
>>75892974
>>75893278

Anyone see Containment the series? There are four interracial relationships all of them black males white females

It's time to make them stop.
>>
File: Really-David.png (264 KB, 1230x666) Image search: [Google]
Really-David.png
264 KB, 1230x666
>>75892974
> These are the biggest cucks

Ignoring the most obvious example?
>>
>>75892974
Yeah, this is obvious to even the normies. Why create a thread about it?
>>
>>75892974
She promised white woman to the warriors.
>>
>>75894430
Kek! Samwell Tarly is the glorified cuck of the show. I puke everytime I see him.
>>
>>75894207
book stannis is based

>>75894323
>you didnt marry my daughter so i will fuck over the war and your army
>Oops my whore of a granddaughter stupidly said she wanted to marry a shit tier king, better poison him
>somebody died in a trial by combat
>some faggots got the death penalty for murder
>the whole sappy lovestory between jon and an ugly reheaded mongrel

sure
>>
>>75894415
Plus now she's even riding a giant fire breathing dragon. The few savages who might have had second thoughts already shat their pants and fell back in line.
>>
>>75892974
Yeah but, she killed all of the weak ass male leaders, was on fucking fire- naked (and it looked like she liked it), and her babies are actual fucking dragons.

I'm not sure, but I think they're going along with her because otherwise they're kinda fucked.

>>75893278
The White Walkers are tall, evil ice people with hordes of rotting brown minions who stab and kill everything they find. They want to invade and destroy and make everyone who isn't like them, to be like them in life or death. They are Swedish.
>>
>>75894415

This what i don't get though, Martin said her not being burned was one time magical event

Now in the show it seems it happened again when she burned that house down and got everyone worshipping the white pussy.

It's why i don't like her character all that much, it's just hacky mary sue stuff - i don't like chosen ones that just dick around and still save the day because they are so special. Well it is that and all the slave saving stuff, so boring and social justice-y
>>
>>75894415
Only in the show. In the books she can be burned. Khal drogo's pyre contained mirri maz dur (magic lady) who was spouting incantations at the time of her burning. It's assumed that this was the cause of her miraculous walk out of the fire, and has yet to have been reproduced in the books. In fact, drogon burns her in the fighting pits of mereen.
>>
>>75892974
>he watches the show after Stannis' death
Begone cuck
>>
>>75894648
Yeah--and they turn the one actual, proud cuckold into a sympathetic character good goy men can identify with.

This show is so Jew laden it's almost nauseating.
>>
>>75892974
I liked her character at one point but I think her flabby ass arms in the new season were my breaking point. She looks fucking gross and her character is awful. Hope the cunt dies soon.
>>
>>75894685
You must be a jew the way you manipulate language.

>I betrayed an oath to marry and impregnate a shitskin, let me through your bridge
>Evil-tier king is torturing random people, time to poison the fucker and save my grand daughter
>Trail by combat
>Comes back to life to BTFO some insurrectionist
>Fair enough
>>
>>75894290
this is a lie, in he books he is waay more of a deus ex machina, after she aborts suddenly she understands everything and goes around lording everyone and breaking gender rules in each episode, she starts as a normal girl and then her euphoria triumphs and she is turned into a one-dimensional queen of tumblr

also there are a lot of gay shit in the night's watch, its nothing like the tv show, most accurate description would be like if harry potter but french
>>
>>75894648
i actually laughed when that scene at his fathers house happened.
he's a walking /pol/ meme.
>>
>>75895203

The trial by combat was a cool scene - but looking back i am not super happy about it. The mountain becoming an unstoppable frankenstein is pretty lame, and honestly - he was a dumb rapist goon that i can't really rout for.

Bottomline - I want the amount of magicaly super people in the show to go down, or remain at last seasons level. Actions have less and less consequences.

It's the same with jon snow. It was pretty shitty to murder him, but he is a progressive in an age old organization. He could have seen it coming, considering he is breaking every rule in the book himself. Now he fucked up but it's alright because he is yet another special snowflake that can't die, yey
>>
>>75892974

The more i think about it - she is kind of like a symbol for american foreign politics.

Stirs shit up in mudslime countries, brings "civilization" while producing fanatics and rebels, will soon just leave for a better land to leave these places behind in turmoil and pretty angry.
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>75892974

You jelly? cuck?
>>
>>75894780
>tall, evil ice people with hordes of rotting brown minions who stab and kill everything they find
so vikings?
>>
File: 1434352609257.gif (510 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434352609257.gif
510 KB, 300x300
>>75892974
Ramsey is the only decent one left
>>
File: USA.jpg (88 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
88 KB, 499x562
>>75896099
>The more i think about it - she is kind of like a symbol for american foreign politics.
>>
>>75896362

They are obviously a representation of white colonialism

Educate yourself
>>
File: BRAVO.png (23 KB, 951x357) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.png
23 KB, 951x357
>>75894207
>books are super based
>>
>>75894927
>>75894939
I thought Drogon breathed fire on her at the end of the 5th book and she came out fine.
>>
>>75896642
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>75896478
>colonialism
>mindless killers and pillagers
no. just vikings being cunts
>>
>>75894323

>defending rapist murderer brute mountain simply because muh white skin

rofl kill yourself fedora tipping kid
>>
File: ser davos.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ser davos.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Ser Davos is still #1 in the power rankings this week for the Iron Throne.
>>
>>75892974
Haven't watched it, not sure if I will. Fucking /pol completely ruined TV and movies for me. I rarely watch any, and I used to watch movies all the fucking time. At least I'm reading again.
>>
>>75892974
They're confident she and her dragon can give them lands to plunder and women to rape.
>>
>>75897053

She came out burned - but alive. She's a lot more fucked up by the end of the books. Which is kind of a relief, but if the books will go on similar to the shows it does not matter anyway.
>>
I think the theme here is sort of that all of the conflict between the humans is generally stupid and pointless and that the magic shit is actually whats important in the long run. So it's ending up as a cucky collectivist morality tale.
>>
File: 1382217215745.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1382217215745.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>75896642
That is an accurate description of dysentery from drinking dirty water. Its gross because its descriptive, but that is what happens.
How about the church, literally tearing the royal family apart for being a bunch of incestuous fuck nuts and queers. Is that not based enough for /pol/?
Also they follow that entitled whore because she has the most powerful weapon in existence aka a fire breathing fucking lizard the size of super market. People follow power, she has power.
Sorry that she is a women and that upsets your delicate sensibilities but the show and books show people in realistic lights. I mean, think of all the stupid shit the woman in this show do, hell a woman has single handily plunged the largest kingdom in the know world into near chaos cause she is a willful ignorant cunt.
>>
>>75897913

Well it could still be turned around - all this deus cuck machina magic stuff is annoying, but the non magical regular guys could still band together and fuck the dragon lady to death and then just defeat the white walkers themselves.

Which is what is probably not going to happen - i assume daenerys fucks up westeros and then the white walkers come along and they must use her magic against the bad magic and jon snow marries her because he is the secret chosen one a la "oh no war is so bad why are we fighting each other one race the human race mkaaay, let's push a stop button to end this world shattering invading force completely because we finally figured out togetherness - the end"

At one point i had high hopes for the series - but it's turning more generic and dumb by the minute.
>>
>>75898387

Let's say the book describe people somewhat realistically

But the whole daenerys wants to end all slavery everywhere is just so much white guilt projection. She wants to wage war against an entire continent because of muh birthright, but this tradition of a people complety unrelated and alien to her is upsetting her sensibilities? I mean she is a little brat in the books, so fair enough, but actually sticking it out and not fucking off the FIRST chance she gets is just dumb. I suppose that is her "maturing", which is why i call it projection. She could have also grown up to accept that she can't her cake and eat it too, amass an army for one thing and then grind it down for social justice is pretty stupid.

Luckily in the show there is always a new army around the corner waiting for her.
>>
>>75893755
This show is for cucks and fags. Fuck you.
>>
>>75892974
>naturally talented being impervious to fire
>somewhat skilled at raising legendary animals
>decent at eating raw animal hearts
> bad at managing cities
>good at coming up with tactical plans and likes beating the shit out of people
>good at inspiring people to work towards a cause

Seems alright to me. She's not a Mary Sue like typical female strong characters are.
>>
>>75892974

>turns into a hamplanet

WHITE WOMEN NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>75892974
even the most leftist lefties by now recognize that the bitch is a villian
>>
>>75899117

Good at tactical plans? It's always her generals and entourage to actually plan things.

In the books it is less so, but in the show stuff always just goes right for her, no matter how bad the odds are. Which is pretty mary sue-y.

She is right up there in the top three mary sues of the show with brienne of dyke and jon snow. At least there is tragedy for all of them (i mean each of them has a loved one dying at one point), but shit just always works out in the end.
>>
>>75892974
>adamantly against slavery
>wants to regain the throne of an absolute monarchy

Her whole character makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>75899277

Phew, I gets lots of shit when i try to tell people that she is shit and stannis is the mannis.

I am just holding out for the next book, to see if martin also killed stannis off like a cuckmaster.

Stannis is the true redpill, if he really dies it all turns pretty bleak and pointless.
>>
>has a great horde of sandniggers
>loses them all
>walks around the desert for awhile
>burns down a sacred building and kills all the leaders of the sandniggers
>gets the horde back

Most boring predictable character ever.
>>
File: caloriessi.gif (988 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
caloriessi.gif
988 KB, 500x281
>>75892974
I'd say its more of feminist propaganda than anything Tbh famalam. The last fucking season and a half has been Tumblr : the show
>>
>>75899763

Pretty sure she will bring the horde over to westeros only to lose them again somehow, to then find a new ally, a brown one with 100% certainty (dorne much?)
>>
>>75893278
>looking for any reason to be a victim
>>
>>75899884
it's been SJW/feminist pandering from the start
>>
>>75892974
>White European leader with dragons

Fuck off Turkroach
>>
>>75899884

>I will take what is mine, with fries and a diet coke
>>
>>75892974
The first book was the only good one. There were some bits in the second and third that were good. 4th was shit and I havent even finished the fifth book.
>>
>>75895737
Can't die... right now.
The jews are writing the show, george still has executive powers.
>>
>>75900024

I don't know, the first three seasons were much closer to the books, usually just shifting some places and chronology around.

Then they started getting more and more into brienne, having stupid shit like her maybe killing the hound et cetera. Still some women get shat on, namely cercei and sansa, but it is getting less and less. Pendulum is in full swing crashing into muh patriarchy.
>>
So maybe she was immune to fire this time because of all the shitskin kings blood she was giving to the red God. Same when with Drogo.
>>
>>75893573
>White woman in a crowd of brown men
>not being sexually violated

I know this is fantasy but they could at least try for some realism, you know at least one of them would grab a tit or something.
>>
>>75900361

He is fat and merry though, i don't think he gives a shit.

Riding the hype train like he is i doubt he would want to offend his new faggy fans. I mean look at him, he is a fat neckbeard who literally did not write anything for a year because he got obsessed with a superhero pen and paper rpg. Probably was not all the popular in his earlier life either. Not what i would call a redpilled alpha.
>>
>>75892974
>>75893573
>>75893755
>>75894207
>>75894323
>>75894415
>>75899117
>>75900031

>Westeros (Europe) is a backwards totalitarian superstitious war torn shithole, with the only good part being Dorne (Moors)
>In the books, Tyrion (the smart character) says that slaves in the east are treated better than peasants in the west
>Stronk womyn Brienne beating elite knights and warriors in armed and unarmed combat
>Dany gets raped by a big brown bull-I mean warrior king and (according to the books) she ends up enjoying it
>Underlying message is nihilism
>"We don't hurt little girls in this middle eastern themed country."
>White knight beta always there to protect Dany
>All men are either psychopaths or cucks
>Stronk Womyn
>Army of Eunuchs being a thing
>Books were written by a leftist fedora cuck who tries to set up his name to portray himself as the next Tolkien (hint: he isn't)
>Shows written by a couple of Jews
>>
File: jaqenhghar.png (188 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
jaqenhghar.png
188 KB, 250x400
>>75900749
>All men are either psychopaths or cucks
>>
>>75901123
>"Outliers mean the rule is irrelevant"
>>
>>75900749

Fairly on point there - i used to enjoy the whole thing mainly because protagonists died without it being too much of a gimmick. Consequences and such, it was rewarding i found. It seemed gritty at the time, which in the ride dosage makes a world seem more real and alive.

But it gets more shallow every episode of the show, and i am pretty sure the next book will also be shit, when it comes out in 2030.

Also what bugs me and makes it seem like social commentary/an agenda: he creates thousands of pages of backstories, histories, factions, relations between realms and a pretty detailed world in general - but a whole continent is nothing but anglos basically. The north is a bit viking/scandinavian, the iron isles are a bit more viking than anyone else - but these factions are on the fringes geographically or powerwise.

I mean anglo power is cool and all, but for all the detail he puts in it is just lazy. Culturally they are all the same more or less. Doesn't even take the time to rip off some real world nations to make the thinly veiled symbolism a bit more varied.
>>
>>75901123
>kills for money
how great
>>
>>75901123

I mean people think this guy is cool - but he is just a career killer, with it being implied that he has no real personality of his own anyway, that spouts some pseudo mystical shit, leading towards what is basically a kung fu film training montage trope with aria. It is pretty pretty lame, he even has a speech gimmick like yoda.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 309x475
>>75900749

Unfortunately the real "next Tolkien" died before he could finish his epic.
>>
>>75893755
Cuck show for cuckolds like you
>>
>>75892974
>not following the mother of dragons
>not wanting to Make Westeros Great Again
>>
>>75901895
Most people died before they could finish wheel of time.
>>
>>75901895

Taking epic a bit too literally if he can't come up with a story that is less than 11 books long.

Although, i used to love long as shit fantasy series until i got to the last books of the malazan book of the fallen - now i know there is such a thing as too fucking many plotlines and books.
>>
>>75901895
wheel of time is shit tho
>>
>>75901123
Amen is such a shitty character.
>>
>>75892974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM
>>
>jon got revived

gay shit
>>
>>75902212
Fuck you that series is fantastic.
>>
>>75899491
>decieves violent natives with magic tricks to give their lives in a foreign pointless war
>>
>>75892974
I hate that she's supposed to be destined to be the ruler. I hope there is a huge upset by the end of the series that subverts the cliche old "legendary chosen one" shit.
>>
>>75902871
Didn't she say she wanted to break the "wheel" that represents the noble families? I bet she'll somehow kill all the others, then establish muh democracy and kill herself
>>
>>75902669

I mean i finished all 16 books, it's good and all - but the last two books of the main series felt like they had too much filler. A good part of it did not grip me as much as the earlier books could in general. The narrative got very sluggish at times. Have to say erikson has a way of making it worth it in the end, somehow.
>>
>>75893755
>countless
Two. One of which was her husband.
>>
>all these plebs who watch the show but haven't read the books twice already
>>
File: 1464802332099.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464802332099.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
An entire army of cucks and white knights
>>
>>75903515
>reading a cuck book
>>
>>75902871

The tv jew certainly won't allow it

Daenerys will conquer everything and marry post transitioned brienne, now brian of tarth, proclaim democracy, let essos immigrants in (without asking the people, that would be racist).
>>
>>75901895
Lol. No. Jordan sucks ass. Blood and bloody ashes! Blink. Blink. Blink..
Fuck no.
>>
>>75894430
Damn I wished those words were said in the show. Would have been a good laugh.
>>
>>75892974

In fairness, she walks in fire and rides a dragon.

In real-world terms, that'd be a blond haired, blue eyed bitch popping up in the middle east dancing naked in the middle of a fire and pointing out that she has nuclear weapons in a post-disarmament world, then saying "Lets go conquer Europe! FINALLY! FOLLOW THE WHITE WOMAN! THEY CAN'T DO SHIT, I GOT NUKES!"

Under those circumstances, she could literally get away with saying she was Muhammad Reborn and that shit would fly just fine.

SO BASICALLY, if everyone gave their nuclear weapons to Sweden.
>>
>>75892974
>Danerys
>whore
>fucks countless men
Wat

The "hurr stronk womyn" trope is cringy, but she's only fucked like two guys and one of those was her husband.
>>
>>75903515
>wanting to read a book some fatass wrote that describes the food at a feast in excruciating detail over 5 pages, while describing a battle in 2 lines

Yeah I couldn't even get halfway through the first book it was such shit.
>>
>>75902761
Who Holy Roman Emperor Tommen here?
>>
>>75892974
this show is soooo fucking gay
>>
File: 1431908336551.jpg (53 KB, 594x807) Image search: [Google]
1431908336551.jpg
53 KB, 594x807
>>75895023
Bullshit.

No men identifies with him, you see him more as the typical naive friend you meet once in your Life time but who is never a role model for yourself.

Besides Stannis the actual male figures to look up are Jamie Lannister because he is wealthy, damn good looking, every woman wants to fuck him while he still far more than just good looks.

And the other - at least for me is Ser Davos. A man of simple origin who raised to teh highest ranks by making the best of his opportunities and having a basic sense of Honor and common sense.

And honestly every time somebody here uses the Word " Cuck " you can simply stop reading the rest of his post. Especially when its an american anon. You guys seem to be really obsessed by this on a mentally very unhealthy level.....
>>
>>75903919
Yeah reading is hard, amirite?
>>
>>75904282
the previous episode literally had a closeup of a flaccid penis
>>
>>75904282
super gay
>>
File: gothound.jpg (605 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
gothound.jpg
605 KB, 1600x1065
>>75892974
Most based character in GOT.
All the characters that are still alive are shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmGrR9a818
>>
>>75899117
The Targaryens are not immune to fire. She only survived that one time due to blood magic. Later on, she has burns on her hands from Drogon, and many Targaryens have died to being burned alive in fire (ex. Summerhall Tragedy)
>>
>>75904352

You'd be surprised honestly - i mean of course even remotely masculine men would identify or enjoy these characters, but people /pol/ usually calls "nu-males" often seem to have an irrational fear of liking too manly things. That coupled with them often being weak minded fatties themselves, and they could easily see that blob as having made it big, what with killing a white walker and getting something like a girlfriend.
>>
>>75904458
Reading shit like game of thrones is. I mostly read non-fiction though.
>>
>>75904982

Stannis was the best character they ever had on the show, but yes - closely followed by that guy.

He might come back though, they never actually showed him dying, and it is left a lot more open in the books. Maybe he will show up to kill the new frankenstein mountain in some trial by combat, foiling some plan of cerceis and just fucking shit up because he hates all the fucking lords.
>>
File: anon asks girl out.webm (3 MB, 1050x478) Image search: [Google]
anon asks girl out.webm
3 MB, 1050x478
>>75904982
that's just because you want to be the whiteknight who protects the loli
>>
>>75905242
Yeah but you can " enjoy " watching a character without wanting to be slightly as them.

That " Cuck " screaming here looks sometimes like Guys who are gay but dont want to show it and act übermanly to hide it and prove everyone and everytime how " Alpha " they are. Annoying and childish.

In Sams case i see has the typical sidekick we all encountered in our Lifes.Nice, friendly and intelligent but noone who gets either the girls or seen as a good example for other men to be like him.
>>
>>75905731
Not really, I'm not some pedo freak.

Can't speak for the books but the Hound was one of the most realistic characters in the series. Deep down he was a good man that had to do terrible things, until he loses all hope in the world and basically no longer gives a shit. He still takes no shit from anyone though.
>>
>>75906329
>had to do terrible things
>had
no he was a fag. a man always has a choice. he could kill joffrey and get away with it, so many times, yet he didn't. meanwhile he kills random kids just because he's ordered to.

You can't call yourself a man and not take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>75905935

Sure, he is a lame but friendly sidekick. But i don't doubt there are people who identify with that as well.

That is why his solo plotline is so boring right now though - his rebellion against his father shit was pretty cringy

I actually thought for a second he might have really hardened a little and might stand up for himself. Then he just goes and steals his family heirloom behind his families backs.

Kind of hope it ends really bad for him, in the books at least his father is portrayed as a capable asshole that would never ever let that slide.
>>
>>75900749
does Martin actually tote himself as the next Tolkien?
I can't imagine why anyone else would
Martin's story has no metaphysics like Tolkien's did
people can go "hurr durr heroes never die in LoTR"
they do, but at the same time their strength is tied to the metaphysics of Arda
much more depth than people realize
also, is Martin actually a leftists? I've never heard anything from him about politics.
>>
>>75906513

He has some development though, which i liked about him. He is a hardened soldier but starts out as a loyal lapdog, until he disengages himself from all of it - i don't think him killing joffrey would have been as satisfying. Stopping to obey and starting to be your own man is a lot better than to just kill your ex employer because you think they are shit. For all his anger and fear issues he made an almost wise choice not to be vengeful, even though it did turn out fatally for him in the end.
>>
>>75906513
He swore an oath to serve the King, his brother and his entire family would get killed if he just struck Joffrey.

Don't be retarded anon.
>>
>>75906563
Martin was a huge anti-war hippy, of which he has admitted plenty of times and does hold onto a lot of leftist views, if you were to read his interviews.

And the thing about metaphysics, it's good you squared on that point, because GRRM is also the guy that mentions he'd have let Gandalf remain dead, and doesn't seem to care for all of the religious symbolism.
>>
>>75892974
>thing X is wildly popular
>/pol/ immediately hates thing X
literally tumblr doing a 360°
>>
>>75906854
are you for real? killing joffrey and taking control of the situation is alpha as fuck.

>>75906912
>muh oath
>muh job
you are either a mindless slave, or a man. not both
>>
There is a reason this show is mostly watched by women.
>>
>>75903919
He's fat and you expected him not to describe food in excruciating detail? And you expected him to describe something he has no experience with like anything involving physical activity with more than two sentences?
>>
>>75906914

Yet he let jon snow be resurrected. Sounds like he came around with jesus snow there.

>>75906563
What i like about tolkien is there is depth to it, but he does not always shove it into your face at all times. It's the better kind of layering, where you can look beyond the basic plot if you want to, but it still holds up on its own.
>>
>>75906525
Oh sure there are people who identify with that/him. But i highly doubt that it is the ( male )majority.

In fact i saw him as an even bigger loser when he sat there at the table while his Father just insulted him and his " Wife " the whole time. Making it clear that he as the Leader of his House would be the End of House Tarly.

When that scene came up my Wife just said " Jesus Christ, grow yourself some Balls and man up ".
>>
>>75906944
4chumbler.
>>
>>75906975

How would he take control of the situation afterwards though? He could not, which is why it would be quite stupid.

Just fucking shit up for the fun of it might be edgy, but not really what grown men like to do.
>>
>>75906975
Big talk here while i highly doubt that in the real Life you speak up your mind against your Boss and his Bullshit directly in his face.
>>
>>75906975
His entire house is sworn to the Lannisters.
Their oath is "Sworn to Lannister".

You think he can just go and kill the King without he and his family getting murdered by the Gold Cloaks? (controlled by the Lannisters btw)

There's being brave and then there's just being retarded. Besides, it would be poor story writing, like the other anon says, the character is appealing because he has development.
>>
>>75900749
>Army of Eunuchs
suitable army for the stronk independent womyn. It's probably a power fantasy for all feminists.
>>
>>75906914
well I can't really blame him for being an anti-Vietnam hippy since lots of people were against the war. as long as he doesn't come out saying white cis males should accept their privilege, he just comes off as a normal liberal to me rather than some wacky progressive.

as for metaphysics, Martin was just making a general point on narrative or he totally misunderstands the underlying themes and symbols in the story - as well as the metaphysics. Gandalf can't die and neither can the Elves or Dwarves. Gandalf is just the manifestation of a Maiar, which is a spirit. with the Elves and Dwarves, when they die they go to their ancestral halls far to the west across an ocean that humans can no longer cross (again with the religious symbolism and fall of man theme). only Men can die because Eru was like "maybe I should give these ones some peace and quiet."

I get why Martin would want Gandalf to die because he was a protective and mentor figure, but it doesn't take into account Tolkien's overall themes, symbolism, and metaphysics.

also anyone who mentions the eagles at the end are retarded. the nazgul would have stopped the eagles from getting into Mordor.

>>75907166
yeah, although I do give Martin a lot of credit for his ensemble cast. a lot of people in the thread seem to hate all the side plots and shit but I think it's impressive that he can weave so many different characters together into something coherent.
>>
>>75905935
So true. And there's nothing objectively wrong with wanting to see a woman get nailed by an athletic dude anyway.
>>
>>75900749

>"We don't hurt little girls in Dorne, we just cut off their ears."
>>
>>75907407
>baseless assumption

I'll have you know, I have literally killed a corrupt king.
>>
>>75907626
In which Video game ?
>>
File: 1463942773595.png (530 KB, 601x713) Image search: [Google]
1463942773595.png
530 KB, 601x713
>>75907759
Witcher 2
>>
>>75907476
Plus, the numbers of the eagles were probably extremely low already, due to the many years of Morgoth's rule and the take down of Ancalagon the Black likely shredded their numbers hard. So the death of one eagle is a huge cost
>>
>>75907476

Sure, it's a big part of the appeal - but in general it remains to be seen where the story leads to know whether all the subplots will have really been worthwhile. The show is not as good at this right now, but still has a few episodes left this season.
>>
>>75894242
and was married to one of them.
>>
>>75907894
you are correct, anon.

>>75907911
I always told myself I'd read the books, not watch the show, but I have a 2+ year long roleplay plot I do with a friend and I get my low fantasy fix that way.
>>
File: wot described.png (469 KB, 1078x3280) Image search: [Google]
wot described.png
469 KB, 1078x3280
>>75901895
Loved it as a kid. Now, I just cringe.
>>
>>75901895
I got half way through book 10 before all the "strong an independent" female characters that don't stop thinking about cock yet still somehow think women rule the world and men are idiots became the focus of ten chapters in a row.
>>
>>75907884
Henselt was a Moron anyway, so good Job.
>>
>>75908239
thanks
>>
File: The_Black_Company.jpg (64 KB, 413x684) Image search: [Google]
The_Black_Company.jpg
64 KB, 413x684
Who here a true /lit/erati?
>>
>>75901724

That's because he's a combination of three people in the show.

Jews didn't want to hire some nobody to do a single scene.
>>
>>75892974
100% true...the jews of hollyjewwood are evil!!!!
>>
File: Bronn-Profile-HD.png (933 KB, 663x928) Image search: [Google]
Bronn-Profile-HD.png
933 KB, 663x928
What happened to this guy? Most based character, tells it like it is, sings songs about fucking Dornish whores, now he's disappeared. Tumblrinas decided he was too anti-feminist or what?
>>
>>75904352

You type like a Turk.
>>
>>75908717
he will probably show up only to get his face crushed by stronk female Brienne
>>
>>75901724
He is a german actor and this means that he is by default boring.
>>
>>75892974
SHE HAS FUCKING DRAGONS. Only an idiot wouldn't follow her.
>>
>>75908742
The fact that you claim to know so much about Turks should make you worry more than it does me. And i see this scum around here on a more or less daily base.
>>
>>75908776
Most likely.
>>
>>75908845
dragoncuck
>>
>that moment when Dany sets the fucking center of Dothraki religion on fire
>kills all the dosh khaleen who are their religious heads along with the khals
>literally taking a huge stinking shit on Dothraki culture, customs and religion
>walks out through the fire perfectly fine because apparently fire doesn't hurt her ever now or something despite it killing a ton of Targs at Summerhall
>all the Dothraki worship her as a Goddess

It's like the ultimate female power fantasy over a culture that has been overtly patriarchal.
>>
>>75899657
Euron and victarion are based characters. There's still hope.
>>
File: Bros.jpg (3 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
Bros.jpg
3 KB, 125x83
>>75908717
He will be back next episode, going with Jamie through the Riverlands.
>>
File: 1464906002046.jpg (154 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
1464906002046.jpg
154 KB, 1200x799
>>75909267
shit too small, this ones better
>>
>>75909393
Cucking the riverlands part 2. *yawn*
>>
>>75908128

I feel pretty good now that i let that chalice pass me by
>>
>>75896432
What about Tyrion/best manlet?
>>
>>75892974
You should read up on her brother.

Not the dead one.
>>
>>75909661
Overplayed and becoming more and more of a Mary Sue.
>>
>>75909702
(((brother)))
>>
>>75892974
Hence why everybody liked Stannis. The real archetype of the EUROPEAN UBERMENSCH.
>>
>>75909716
>literally going up to the Dragons and charming them into becoming his mate
>will likely end up riding one later on

You know it will happen. Everyone can see it coming.
>>
>>75909221

We will see how the show will handle them
>>
>>75909526
>Its Jame fucking Lannister and his Buddy Bron on the Westeros version of Springbreak

I would watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tLDGgw1emA
>>
>>75892974
I still can't figure out what that chicks motivation is for going across the ocean and conquering a whole island. She's all about freeing people and shit, and she knows practically nothing about that other island. it doesn't make sense other than "muh destiny" shit.
>>
>>75909926
If its anything like their travels to the sand nigger place last season its going to be boring as fuck.
>>
>>75909867

And it will be awful - the jew writers really know how to turn decent characters into shit

Or you know, shit characters into shit squared.
>>
Tyrion will rule from the Iron Throne because he's the only one happy there and is the closest thing to a unanimously liked character.

Screencap this.
>>
>>75910038

But it's tradition! Nevermind the slaving tradition, that is evil, but this tradition is great.

Especially since the people that tought her about her heritage were all suuuper likeable characters! It's 100% realistic.
>>
>>75894927
oberyn and ned, men of honor got killed but this bitch mary sue gets to live, fucking shit-thier show.
>>
>it's a cock, farts, and racemixing episode
>>
>>75910042
That on the other hand is sadly true. The whole Dorne plot was useless and boring with the exception of the bad Pussy Tits.
>>
>>75910271

Yeh, only manlets disliked oberyn. I would not call him a man of honor so much but a man that goes his own way though. or went his own way sadly.

His cunty sand snake bastard daugthers are pretty lame in the show though. In the books they are slightly more interesting
>>
>>75910038
It literally is her destiny. She's a Targaryen, conquering is in their blood. Plus she's the blood of the dragon, the unburnt, mother of dragons, born amongst salt and smoke - and all that jazz. She's the prophetic chosen one.
>>
File: spuder.jpg (271 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
spuder.jpg
271 KB, 1280x960
>The entire Faceless Men subplot was pointless
>>
Some Mother of Burgers OC, fresh off the MSPaint grill.
>>
>>75894430
>>75894648
this meme should die though. you know women after 25 sometimes even under have a brat even in not nigger nofested countries. as you get older, above 30 you wont find bitch that aint't got one. Or she haas obvious reasons for it, as she is a whore or just ugly.
>>
>>75910566

I sure hope the moral of the story will be that you have to make your own destiny, not have it just dumped upon you.

Show-wise, i have been doubting that since the last season - even with martins directions they can just fuck up everything inbetween.

Bookwise, who knows?
>>
>>75909702
tell me about him. not going to read this shit book
>>
>>75910038
she feels that she is entitle to the throne.
>>
>>75910729
I mean she is the one who keeps pulling off amazing stunts that attract more and more people to rally behind her and commit their lives to her cause...
>>
>>75910642

She might have learned to fight a little - but boy was she shit at infiltrating that theatre.

If she now goes out to do some major assassinating it would be so dumb.
>>
>>75893278
Supposedly the white walkers actually aren't evil.
>>
>>75892974
>>fucks countless men
I can count them.

Just two.
>>
>>75905453
he's death dude, like syrio forel, let it go.
>>
>>75910829

In the books there is a whole thing about another targaryen being alive, and westeros gets invaded by him and his entourage - around the stormlands i think. Been a while since i read it anyhow.

In the books it looks like that invasion might not really go anywhere, but it sure diminishes the whole last targaryen thing A LOT

I mean all this she is entitled to the throne thing gets diluted when you suddenly have more targaryens roaming around. Is she really the best to sit on that throne?

It might just be a setup to show that she is though.
>>
>>75908776
to be honest briene is the only female i believe would give any trained sword a fight.
>>
>>75911229
It's almost for sure that the child is not Aegon. It's all about the visions and prophecy that Dany witnesses in Qarth, remember that? With the 3 betrayals and what not? They mention a "mummers dragon" a mummer is a farse. She thinks about the "mummers dragon" often and what it meant. It's the kid.
>>
>>75910894

She sure does, but it never feels like she really has earned any of it. It's always magic, dragons, or someone else doing everything.

How many times do i have to watch her step out of fires, away from a fire, into a fire and have an army clapping and following her afterwards. Yeeey so great.
>>
>>75911373
sure, she's probably very skilled, but they've turned her into go-to the stronk female who'll fuck up literally any male warrior.
>>
>>75910642
like most plots in GoT.
>>
>>75911447
It's Jon.
>>
>>75911447

It is possible, but they like to play around a little with prophecies in the show - i like to think martin just likes to fuck with people.

It sounds quite plausible, but weren't those visions about betrayals to her personally and directly? Another targaryen popping up somewhere else that really isn't one is fooling westeros more than her.
>>
>>75892974

>The MOTHER OF DRAGONS should be a man

Just off yourself already
>>
>>75911509
the mountain or bron would fuck her up, otherwise she's pretty unbeatable due to size and experience, that lame fight with the hound though.
>>
>>75911646
dont forget his twin sister, the curly hair who looks after the handicapped retard on the sled
>>
>>75911714
>a mother can't be a man

send this goy off to the reeducation camps.
>>
>>75910908
they're a force created by nature to kill their natural enemy (men), so yeah, dudes pretty based to be honest, i hope by the end of the series they release a "what if the WW had won" episode.
>>
>>75911460
She did that twice.The 1st time was prophecy. "Born amidst salt and smoke" when she was born the first time it was at sea, thus salt. Then she was reborn in the fire (smoke). The 2nd burning scene I understand the repetitiveness of it. I think they did it that way because they wanted it to be like a rebirth, getting refocused on her original goal, which was to conquer Westeros. The other amazing stuff she's done was steal the unsullied, free slaves, fly dragons, etc.
>>
Bring back Stannis.
Stannis did nothing wrong.
>>
>>75910894
they way it's executed it's pretty lame, she only have to scream for their dragons and poof, sudenly land, riches, army and respect, fuck that marysue bitch, she and jon are the literally only to wear plot armor, the rest can and will bite the dust.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (70 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
70 KB, 500x336
>>75911850

I'm sorry I allowed my privilege to speak out. As a white male I admit that I was being extremely sexist and that I should pay reparations. All I can is say how I am so sorry and hope you enjoy slaving me for the time being.
>>
>>75911720

Plot armour really - the show is so horrible about this, worse than the books at any rate.

It's combat, semi realistically she could still be killed by anyone due to a misstep, bad day, equipment giving, sun in her eyes or whatnot - but she won't, because sjw are gobbeling the stronk wyman thing up.

She has had no real development either, she just has her oaths.
>>
>>75892974

Yes propaganda for whites. That just shows whites are the true leaders and brown skin people are nothing without them.

Nice try though.
>>
>>75892974

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I'M SUCH A VICTIM THESE MEAN JEWS ARE OPPRESSING ME

DEUS VULT LOL
>>
>>75912037
I hear you. I like her though. I think the Targaryens are the rightful kings of Westeros. Robert and Rhaegar got into a fight over a chick, Robert killed him. It was the Lannisters who betrayed the Targaryens from the inside and caused a total overthrow. That was never actually the plan, and everyone knows Rhaegar would have been the best king.
>>
>>75912003
Except for setting his daughter on fire because some charlatan cunt told him to.
>>
>>75912037
>she and jon are the literally only to wear plot armor
>the only one with plot armour

That place is occupied by Ramsay Bolton
>>
>>75912236
Which was the worst betrayal to that character anyway. Even without comparing him to Book Stannis.
>>
>>75912139
i'm not saying she's inmortal, but truly name anyone who could fight on par with her besides those two, the elements in real fight are sometimes omited by the serie, like when the wildlings invaded and jon had his face slamed into an anvil, that shit would have knocked some teeth ala oberyin, but no, plot armor for him.
>>
>>75911889

Yes, but when she stole the unsullied it was just her inherent quality of being the woman with the dragons. The dragon was the one killing the guy.

The capturing of the cities to free the slaves she also did not do, she just ordered.

The flying the dragon is new, yes - but i consider it another facet of her being the special dragon snowflake.

I get that this is her key quality, but it's boring. It develops slowly, and without us seeing any work put into it. She could not fly dragons before, then it is revealed she now can. Alright, great drama.
>>
>>75912315
His armour will be taken by Jon after he kills Ramsay at the end of this season and becomes Lord Stark of Winterfell.
>>
>>75912431
Supposedly the burning came from GRRM himself and it will happen in the books. The HBO guys said they were shocked when he told them.
>>
>>75912228
he was a good fighter and a good men, that doesn't make him a good ruler, to be honest, tyrion or sam would do a better job, to rule means to be versed in many things, and to be smart, what good is a good fighter if he doesn't know how to solve a drough across the land or a quick spreading disease.
>>
>>75912512
>implying a bastard can get the family name without the lord of the house consent
>>
>>75912315
he's gonna die in a lame way and you know it, just like his pops.
>>
>>75903919
Well, the ancients did at times write about food at a feast in excruciating detail
That Book of Armaments scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail pokes fun at this
>>
>>75901895
WoT is Jordan's fanfic. Serious.

The aes sedai, aiel, and Rand himself are ripped straight from Dune, and Loial and whatever race he was as well as the spine of the world and the big bad evil taint thing (forgot what it was called) are strictly Tolkein.

Not saying he's a bad writer, Jordan wrote some of my favorite Conan books, but if the WoT didn't ring any bells you don't read very much.
>>
>>75912497
I mean, you're right. In the books she's like a 14 year old girl so I guess it just has to come down to magical ability and birthright. She's not going to beat anybody in a sword fight.

It is taking forever to develop her story though (in the books and the show) so the stuff is getting repetitive and boring. Dragons, fire, etc. But that should be coming to an end now. She's focused on Westeros again which is what everyone has been waiting for. She got sidetracked in Meereen.
>>
>>75912676
So... Bran? That will be easy.
>>
>>75912517
Yea Stannis was a cunt either way. Got played for a fool by some old hag.
>>
>>75912676
>>75912969
Actually it will be Sansa, since nobody knows Bran is alive.
>>
>>75912478

Whoever the plot desires to be able to kill her will - if that ever happens. That is the point, she does not die because the writers want her to live, not because on a whole continent there are only two men that could defeat her.
>>
>>75906975
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>75908966

Calm down Erdogan. It's your fault for being a Turk.
>>
>>75912676
if somehow rickon doesn't end flayed he could be named lord, then acknowledge jon, then giving him the seat.
>>
>>75912517

Boy does that make me sad - but it might just be talk, who knows.
>>
>>75913044
>>75912969
It will be Rickon assuming Ramsay doesn't kill him before Jon fucks him up.
>>
>>75900749
>Westeros (Europe) is a backwards totalitarian superstitious war torn shithole, with the only good part being Dorne (Moors)
Dorne isn't an analogy for the Moors. Culturally they're closer to arabic, and racialy they're like Italians, where there are multiple different races native to the area. Westeros also isn't war torn until the events of the book series, and in fact had been enjoying nearly two decades of peace prior to it. And the wars in recent times before Robert's rebellion weren't nationally encompassing like the War of the Five Kings.

>In the books, Tyrion (the smart character) says that slaves in the east are treated better than peasants in the west
Tytrion comments on how it's ironic that the majority of slaves are fed better than Westeros peasants, who abhor slavery and consider it worse than death. Aside from that, the only peasants whpse lives aren't total shit are the ones owned by the uber rich, and slaves with specialized skills. Much like real life.

>Stronk womyn Brienne beating elite knights and warriors in armed and unarmed combat
Stronk womyn Brienne is a hideous freak unloved by anyone. She's 6'6 and inspires ridicule in everyone she sees, and is fairly stupid on top of that. She's a physical aberration riddled by self doubt and self hatred, not exactly the pinnacle of female empowerment.

>Dany gets raped by a big brown bull-I mean warrior king and (according to the books) she ends up enjoying it
She ends up enjoying it because of stockholm syndrome, and is just very lucky that Khal Drogo happens to be a cool guy that isn't abusive.

>Underlying message is nihilism
Can't argue with that desu fampai

>"We don't hurt little girls in this middle eastern themed country."
Not sure what you're referencing here. Meereen? Not really Middle Eastern, and even so, there were ancient cultures that hated child endangerment anyway.

>>
>entitled whore
>entitled

What show are you watching? She was sold as property to some fucking savage and she worked her way up from being raped and beaten daily into being a respected and inspiring figure in an otherwise male-dominated culture. Then she went on to free thousands of slaves from literal chains because she knew what it's like to have been one.

This is literally the only person in the entire show anyone should be following except maybe Jon Snow.
>>
>>75913062
but she can die, that's the point, unlike jon or danny.
>>
>>75913213
>>75900749

>cont
>White knight beta always there to protect Dany
Jorah is a massively fucked up individual who got cucked and never got over it. He's not treated as an object of desire. He's pitiable and will never have what he wants.

>Stronk Womyn
Are you trying to imply that all women on earth are fair hearted children in adult's bodies? All the "stronk womyn" in the books, with the exception of Arya Stark, are fucked up and either get defeated or outright raped. Cersei Lannister, object of love from HuffPost and Tumblr, is a sociopath who's terrible at the only thing she's good at, and is out maneuvered and dethrowned by an old man with next to no political power.

>Army of Eunuchs being a thing
Slave Eunuchs trained from early childhood to be relentless killing machines that don't feel pain, but are still inferior to non eunuch troops in all areas except Phalanx tactics due to their inability to think for themselves and physical inferiority.

>Books were written by a leftist fedora cuck who tries to set up his name to portray himself as the next Tolkien (hint: he isn't)
George is a bit of a fag in this regard, but denying his writing ability because he's a leftist is idiotic. Tolkien was a leftist too for his time. Most authors are.

>Shows written by a couple of Jews
Everything in hollywood is Jewish. Red pilled Angry Birds has as many Jewish paws on it as blue pilled Zootopia, whether or not you can see it.
>>
The Hound will come back but will eventually be killed by Daenery's dragon because his crippling phobia of fire has to pay off somehow in the plot

Screencap this.
>>
>>75913190
Yea, you're right. I forgot about Rickon. I figured he was going to die for sure but now that I think about it... They probably brought him back into the fold for this very purpose. Legitimizing Jon after the Battle of Winterfell.
>>
>>75912882

Even though i hate her character a lot - when she actually gets to westeros it simply MUST be more interesting

Simply because in essos she simply had no long time main character opponents. She is just fighting windmills or beats a bad guy that disappears after an episode or two. And we never really get to know any opponents like we do some of the more sinister people in westeros.

When she gets to interact with main characters in westeros it should get a bit better.
>>
>>75913311
I'd be surprised if Ramsay does kill Rickon before Jon turns up desu. I mean if we go by the show's love for stupid drama, Rickon will probably be alive by the time Jon rolls up on Winterfell with his army and he'll be used as a hostage of sorts with Ramsay telling him to fuck.

Even though Ramsay's logic would dictate he'd kill Rickon right away as he has a habit of making stupid decisions like that and would see Rickon as a threat to his rule.
>>
>>75892974
Reminder that Aegon will save the series from this bitch's dumbfuckery.
>>
>>75913258

Sure, she is fairly expendable, especially since she does not have any long term goals or plans of her own.

But who knows, maybe the twist at the end is that either jon or daenery or both die - and the prophecy is all bullshit.
>>
>>75908367
the underage is showing anon. put it away....
>>
>>75913738
i hope so, fucking deus ex red bitch maquina, dumbest thing ever.
>>
>>75913307
>anything paying off
>game of thrones

Designate a singular response from the aforementioned choices.
>>
>>75913854

Ah man i forgot that they have their own red priestess in mereen now - I am sure that will be a whole bundle of annoying.
>>
>>75912057
You fuckers brought the nigger plight to us. You should repent.
>>
>>75913722

Not the show, though.

Aegon Maybe-Blackfyre is not going to be in the show.
>>
>>75913484
Exactly. Because we don't care about any of her foes in Essos. We know that she will not stay there so the audience is just waiting for her real battle. Most people are wondering why she is even still there at all, much less actually engaged in seeing her beat these slavers.
>>
>>75913978
Good. I don't want their Jewish hands near him. They'd probably cast him as some faggot pretty boy after all.
>>
>>75913675
I didn't think he'd kill him before Jon got there. I figured he'd cut off some parts, send them to Jon. Battle would ensue, Rickon wouldn't live.
>>
>>75914075
>They'd probably cast him as some faggot pretty boy after all.

Isn't he though? I mean he was raised by Jon Connington and surrounded by men so he probably lusts for the boaby.
>>
>>75914075

They'd make him a literal faggot like they did to Renley and Lorace.

Because reasons. That main reason being that they're Jews.

Is there one good, normal, intelligent, and competent white male leader in the show that isn't;

Dead
Deformed
Gay
Or degenerate?

None, I say. None.
>>
>>75913969
man i wana see a fucking maestre wizzard at some point, it's already proven that magic is a thing, even if it has to be samuel the cuck.
>>
>>75914317
Davos Seaworth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.