[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1000x541
Why did this happen?
>>
>>75891454
what happened?
>>
>>75891454
obama is a jew puppet
>>
>Send good goys into Iranian waters hoping they get blown up
>Iran arrests them instead
>Iran finely walks the line between abusing the captives and being good boys who dindu nuffin, scoring a propaganda victory at no cost
>Assrage intensifies
>>
>>75893331
What did they do to them?
>>
>>75891454

The military used Apple maps to navigate.
>>
>>75891454
>Why did this happen?
Because the USA tried to invade Iranian waters and got BTFO.
>>
>>75893894
No.
>>
>>75894017
>No.
Why? Because the USA said so?
>>
>>75894316

Well, Saudi Arabian backed terrorists handed your ass to you and it took invading two wrong countries and 15 years to get it right.

Trying to invade Iran by provoking them isn't beyond the realm of reason.
>>
>>75891454
You guys illegally entered their waters, irregardless of intention
>>75893516
Gave them apples and tea, then let them go
>>75893598
Kek
>>
>>75895546
>Well, Saudi Arabian backed terrorists handed your ass to you and it took invading two wrong countries and 15 years to get it right.
Has literally nothing to do with this incident.

>Trying to invade Iran by provoking them isn't beyond the realm of reason.
And they got BTFO for their troubles. Just like I said.
Stupid faggot. Learn to read.
>>
>>75895837
>irregardless

Please use real words, leaf.
>>
File: 1458182335572.png (362 KB, 512x941) Image search: [Google]
1458182335572.png
362 KB, 512x941
'cause they're soft cunts
>>
>>75897102
They still have your boats

This thing really pissed me off. Before this boat shit happened we were negotiating with Iran on some nuclear deal. It just so happens that right when the our servicemen (and haram service woman) get released, a favorable nuclear deal for Iran is struck. And Obama, Biden, and the democrats have the audacity to say they are unrelated and are the results of months of negotiations. Bull shit. And Iran kept our hardware (boats and comm equipment, etc)

Diplomatic fuck up all on our part.
>>
>>75897602
So how did you guys ended up in that situation to begin with?

Seems like an awfully convenient time to "accidentally" go in to Iran's waters.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.